Now whos No. 1?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

New number 1

Devils Lake
13%
Shanley
13%
Bismarck
6%
Mandan
26%
Dickinson
3%
Williston
39%

Total votes : 31

Postby Sportsnut » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:17 pm

Mandan knocks off 2 number 1's in two weeks. What does that do to them in the polls? How about Dickinson or Williston? Give me your thoughts.
Sportsnut
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Spanky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:24 pm

If Williston doesn't get it even though they beat Dickinson. Mandan shouldn't get it even though they beat Williston. I'm goin with Williston.
Spanky
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Im sure Mandan wont be the number 1 team in the state but they may possibly drop into the 3 or 4 spot
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:03 pm

Mandan 4th-5th

Dickinson-3rd

Bismarck-2nd

Willy-1st
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:52 am

Ditka14 wrote:Mandan 4th-5th

Dickinson-3rd

Bismarck-2nd

Willy-1st

I'd say it's right except for Dickinson and Bismarck, they'll probably swap with Bismarck the 3 and Dickinson the 2, beings Williston and Dickinson both still only have 2 losses and they both beat Bismarck.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:12 am

cityleaguer wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:Mandan 4th-5th

Dickinson-3rd

Bismarck-2nd

Willy-1st

I'd say it's right except for Dickinson and Bismarck, they'll probably swap with Bismarck the 3 and Dickinson the 2, beings Williston and Dickinson both still only have 2 losses and they both beat Bismarck.

Well Mandan plays Williston next week this should be interesting.
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:10 am

You cant leave Shanley out.  I think it will be:
1. Williston
2. Dickinson
3. Shanley
4. Bismarck
5. Mandan

Dickinson will only drop back to 2nd even though they lost to Mandan, but they still beat Bismarck so they should atleast be ahead of them.  Shanley could jump up to the 2nd spot as well.  And Bismarck also beat Mandan so I have to put BHS ahead of them.
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby skoal_24 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:45 pm

Ming01 wrote:You cant leave Shanley out.  I think it will be:
1. Williston
2. Dickinson
3. Shanley
4. Bismarck
5. Mandan

Dickinson will only drop back to 2nd even though they lost to Mandan, but they still beat Bismarck so they should atleast be ahead of them.  Shanley could jump up to the 2nd spot as well.  And Bismarck also beat Mandan so I have to put BHS ahead of them.

if mandan beat williston and Dickinson then they should be put ahead of them how can u keep williston and dickinson over mandan if they both lost to them come on guys who in there right mind is gonna keep mandan out after they beat the number one team and 2 weeks ago beat the other number one team?????    just my opinion though      well mandan has my vote!!!
Last edited by skoal_24 on Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skoal_24

Postby huskers » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:11 pm

1. Williston

2. Shanley

3. Dickinson

4. Bismarck

5. Mandan
huskers
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:13 pm

huskers wrote:1. Williston

2. Shanley

3. Dickinson

4. Bismarck

5. Mandan

wut i think it should be is a big tie between dickinson bimarck and mandan with williston number one and shanley two not what will happen though

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby huskers » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:14 pm

skoal_24 wrote:
1. Williston
2. Dickinson
3. Shanley
4. Bismarck
5. Mandan

if mandan beat williston and Dickinson then they should be put ahead of them how can u keep williston and dickinson over mandan if they both lost to them come on guys who in there right mind is gonna keep mandan out after they beat the number one team and 2 weeks ago beat the other number one team?????    just my opinion though      well mandan has my vote!!!

Bismarck beat Mandan, do you wanna put Mandan ahead of them? Last week Williston had beaten Dickinson, but Dickinson was still ahead.
huskers
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:16 pm

huskers wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
1. Williston
2. Dickinson
3. Shanley
4. Bismarck
5. Mandan

Bismarck beat Mandan, do you wanna put Mandan ahead of them? Last week Williston had beaten Dickinson, but Dickinson was still ahead.

bismarck beat mandan and lost to williston and dickinson mandan beat williston and dickinson but lost to bismarck williston beat dickinson and bismarck but lost to mandan dickinson lost to williston and mandan so really mandan should be ahead of dickinson so it should be williston shanley bismarck mandan dickinson

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:39 pm

skoal_24 wrote:
1. Williston
2. Dickinson
3. Shanley
4. Bismarck
5. Mandan

mandan and bhs have 4 losses and bhs beat them so i give the nod to bhs.  dickinson has 2 losses and shanley has some impressive wins so i give shanley and dickinson the advantage over mdn and bhs.  plus dickinson beat bhs as well
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Ming01 wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
1. Williston
2. Dickinson
3. Shanley
4. Bismarck
5. Mandan

mandan and bhs have 4 losses and bhs beat them so i give the nod to bhs.  dickinson has 2 losses and shanley has some impressive wins so i give shanley and dickinson the advantage over mdn and bhs.  plus dickinson beat bhs as well

Nice point Ming, and I agree, because you can look at any poll in the country and it goes by an overall record unless you have a weak schedule (Boise State, haha) but with 4 losses apiece, BHS and MHS can't go ahead of Dickinson with only 2 losses
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfootball » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:07 pm

i wouldnt put BHS in the top 5.  They lost to Williston by like 30.
ndfootball

Return to Boys