WILLISTON VS BELCOURT GAME INFO

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby skoal_24 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:19 am

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT STATION OR IF ON THE INTERNET  THAT WILL BE BROADCASTING THE GAME??? 
skoal_24

Postby coyotefan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:58 am

www.network1sports.com then just go to listen live, boys game starts at 7:45 cst pregame bout 10 min before
coyotefan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby skoal_24 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:01 pm

coyotefan wrote:http://www.network1sports.com then just go to listen live, boys game starts at 7:45 cst pregame bout 10 min before

Thank u !!
skoal_24

Postby skoal_24 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:28 pm

coyotefan wrote:http://www.network1sports.com then just go to listen live, boys game starts at 7:45 cst pregame bout 10 min before

i don't see where is says williston and belcourt?????
skoal_24

Postby Ming01 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:37 pm

click on radio stations then click on north dakota
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby biggie » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:49 pm

85-69 Coyotes!  Great job guys!
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spanky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:03 pm

Anybody see qvale's sick block up against the boards. Probably the best blocked shot I've seen in quite a while. All you could here was a massive thud when the ball went against the glass, and the crowd just going crazy.
Spanky
NDPreps Starter

Postby biggie » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:24 pm

Spanky wrote:Anybody see qvale's sick block up against the boards. Probably the best blocked shot I've seen in quite a while. All you could here was a massive thud when the ball went against the glass, and the crowd just going crazy.

That and his 2 dunks were the best parts of the game!
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:32 pm

Spanky wrote:Anybody see qvale's sick block up against the boards. Probably the best blocked shot I've seen in quite a while. All you could here was a massive thud when the ball went against the glass, and the crowd just going crazy.

qvale's blocks are like volleyball spikes, a couple of weeks ago he was swatting SM players like flies
Last edited by Ming01 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby bcourtbraves » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:25 pm

Ok im going to say that the reffing on the road for Belcourt is the same for the other teams at home.  Coincidence that Knife was in foul trouble both games and that both Qvale and Kick each had two the whole game.  And could Belcourt buy a call in the last 8 minutes against Williston?  The only reason the fouls were close in Dickinson is because the Midgets were already up by twenty until the refs decided to making the calls on both sides of the court.  Just my opinion though.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby Fritoman » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:22 am

The refs were OK this time. I think the fouls that were called were well deserved. They were pretty obvious. Maybe every foul doesn't get called, but it is always going to be like that, no matter where the game is. I don't think Belcourt is ever going to change the way the games are reffed until the coaches, players, and fans give the refs the respect they deserve. I think that every game I have been to involving Belcourt, they have gotten a technical. That right there starts the problem. If you start showing them respect , you will get respect and fairness.
Fritoman
NDPreps Starter

Postby member » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:27 am

bcourtbraves wrote:Ok im going to say that the reffing on the road for Belcourt is the same for the other teams at home.  Coincidence that Knife was in foul trouble both games and that both Qvale and Kick each had two the whole game.  And could Belcourt buy a call in the last 8 minutes against Williston?  The only reason the fouls were close in Dickinson is because the Midgets were already up by twenty until the refs decided to making the calls on both sides of the court.  Just my opinion though.

To be honest with you Williston and Belcourt have hands down the worst reffing always. But belcourt fouls alot and is really dirty and they dont get them calls called on them at home. So when they go on the road its a different story.
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:20 am

Dickinson and Minot are worse than Williston
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby hoopsfan_2007 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:20 am

bcourtbraves wrote:Ok im going to say that the reffing on the road for Belcourt is the same for the other teams at home.  Coincidence that Knife was in foul trouble both games and that both Qvale and Kick each had two the whole game.  And could Belcourt buy a call in the last 8 minutes against Williston?  The only reason the fouls were close in Dickinson is because the Midgets were already up by twenty until the refs decided to making the calls on both sides of the court.  Just my opinion though.

i didnt think the reffing was that bad.  do you think the refs are out to get knife for some reason?  by the way, i thought belcourt played pretty well and shot the lights out from downtown.  it must be something with that gym, because everybody seems to shoot well there.
hoopsfan_2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby klg_11 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:31 am

i think belcourt gets themselves into foul trouble becasue there use to getting away with playing dirty. they go somewhere else and try to play like they did at home and refs call them for it. its not revenge its just right. all fouls were well deserved. plus when u have the players swearing at the refs getting technicals, it shows they are a rowdy team.
klg_11

Return to Boys