Dickinson/Belcourt game info?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby biggie » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:04 pm

Im wondering if this is on the internet or an AM station so I could listen to it.  Anybody know??
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:13 pm

the blue hawks are on www.kdix.com. not a clue what the midgets would be on...maybe one of their fm stations, but i don't remember what their numbers/call letters are anymore
rep

Postby cityleaguer » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:59 pm

rep wrote:the blue hawks are on http://www.kdix.com. not a clue what the midgets would be on...maybe one of their fm stations, but i don't remember what their numbers/call letters are anymore

You won't be able to find them on the radio, for some reason when the Hawks play the midgets get cut out of the deal...terrible college team vs. number 1 HS team, hmmmmm? but they will have updates during the hawks game.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby skoal_24 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:34 pm

after 1st half

Dickinson 41

Belcourt 39

just thought i would update for those who can't listen to the game
skoal_24

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:00 pm

In The First Half of the game the foul count was 12 fouls to 3 fouls. . .with Knife having 3, Davis 3, and Houle with 2. . .Tate Kick would simply get every foul, he could have fouled out Belcourt's whole team if he told the refs to. . .After Dickinson had the game well in hand the foul count even'd out, with Dickinson up by 10 with 6 minutes left and Knife and Davis out of the game to due HORRIBLE calls. . .In MY OWN opinion the reffing is just as bad for Belcourt when they go on the road as when teams go to Belcourt. . .Just One Man's Own Opinion
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:41 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:In The First Half of the game the foul count was 12 fouls to 3 fouls. . .with Knife having 3, Davis 3, and Houle with 2. . .Tate Kick would simply get every foul, he could have fouled out Belcourt's whole team if he told the refs to. . .After Dickinson had the game well in hand the foul count even'd out, with Dickinson up by 10 with 6 minutes left and Knife and Davis out of the game to due HORRIBLE calls. . .In MY OWN opinion the reffing is just as bad for Belcourt when they go on the road as when teams go to Belcourt. . .Just One Man's Own Opinion

What was the final score?
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby huskers » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:53 pm

Always relieving to see the old, "the refs struggle" argument. Maybe the solution is play some non-lazy defense.
huskers
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan4 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:31 pm

88-67
sportsfan4
NDPreps Reserve

Postby da_man 23 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:12 am

huskers wrote:Always relieving to see the old, "the refs struggle" argument. Maybe the solution is play some non-lazy defense.

Thats exactly what it was, kick would post up knife all day long and they couldn't stop him. They didn't start double teaming him til late in the second half and he still scored. But Belcourt is not a team to take for granted, they can shoot and they are very quick. One of the Top 4 teams in WDA.
da_man 23

Postby Ming01 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:55 am

Mr. Me Too wrote:In The First Half of the game the foul count was 12 fouls to 3 fouls. . .with Knife having 3, Davis 3, and Houle with 2. . .Tate Kick would simply get every foul, he could have fouled out Belcourt's whole team if he told the refs to. . .After Dickinson had the game well in hand the foul count even'd out, with Dickinson up by 10 with 6 minutes left and Knife and Davis out of the game to due HORRIBLE calls. . .In MY OWN opinion the reffing is just as bad for Belcourt when they go on the road as when teams go to Belcourt. . .Just One Man's Own Opinion

Dickinson still managed to win up at Belcourt and get through the horrible reffing... so quit complaining
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:24 am

after a couple of players fouled out for Belcourt. . .they really just kinda gave up and it didn't really help after Fridley kind of got hot in the end
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys