Mr. Basketball Poll

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who's Gonna Win Mr. Basketball?

Tate Kick - Dickinson
15%
Justin Belohavek - Mandan
38%
Brian Qvale - Williston
17%
Jordan Wilhelm - Bismarck High
6%
Jon Kramer - Wahpeton
3%
Mark Bakkum - Steele-Dawson
3%
Nathaniel Packineau - Parshall
1%
Shaun Knife - Belcourt
2%
Luke Lorenz - May-Port CG
11%
Tony Ironheart - Four Winds
4%

Total votes : 125

Postby NDdominator » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:15 pm

[user=1663]member[/user] wrote:
NDdominator wrote:[user=1663]member[/user] wrote:
As i was reviewing the players in this pol i realised a couple of things. 1) No body should have votes besides the top 3 players. 2) I honestly believe the top 3 are in a Class by themselves. 3) For all you Belcourt fans Hometown support is good really good but Shaun Knife really isnt that good.

Man you must not like shaun knife your just a hater you also are hating in his thread no one is saying hes a god or anything just respecting his game theres other players on that poll that he is much better than and I don't see you talking how they are getting votes chances are he is better at basketball than you or will probably be and I do agree that the top 3 are on a different level especially belohavek it truly has turned into a 3 man race w/ belohavek in the lead after an outstanding last few games

Read what you posted you agreed with everything I said. HAHA yah they will be better than I will eer be they wer ebetter than me at the worst point in there basketball careers. I understand that completely but what does me have to do  with Shaun Knife not comparing to the other Top 3 and yes you belcourt fans do think hes a god.

no I do agree w/ just about everything you said just not about the shaun knife topic for no one is proclaiming him to dominate every game just play his game I'm not from belcourt just seen him play a few times and respect what he does for his team and I never said he compared w/ the other three
NDdominator

Postby member » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:55 pm

As i was reviewing the players in this pol i realised a couple of things. 1) No body should have votes besides the top 3 players. 2) I honestly believe the top 3 are in a Class by themselves. 3) For all you Belcourt fans Hometown support is good really good but Shaun Knife really isnt that good.

Man you must not like shaun knife your just a hater you also are hating in his thread no one is saying hes a god or anything just respecting his game theres other players on that poll that he is much better than and I don't see you talking how they are getting votes chances are he is better at basketball than you or will probably be and I do agree that the top 3 are on a different level especially belohavek it truly has turned into a 3 man race w/ belohavek in the lead after an outstanding last few games

Read what you posted you agreed with everything I said. HAHA yah they will be better than I will eer be they wer ebetter than me at the worst point in there basketball careers. I understand that completely but what does me have to do? with Shaun Knife not comparing to the other Top 3 and yes you belcourt fans do think hes a god.

no I do agree w/ just about everything you said just not about the shaun knife topic for no one is proclaiming him to dominate every game just play his game I'm not from belcourt just seen him play a few times and respect what he does for his team and I never said he compared w/ the other three

All I said regarding shaun knife is that he is not good enough to be mentiod for Mr. Basketball.
Last edited by member on Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps Starter

Postby skoal_24 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:22 pm

member wrote:

Read what you posted you agreed with everything I said. HAHA yah they will be better than I will eer be they wer ebetter than me at the worst point in there basketball careers. I understand that completely but what does me have to do? with Shaun Knife not comparing to the other Top 3 and yes you belcourt fans do think hes a god.

All I said regarding shaun knife is that he is not good enough to be mentiod for Mr. Basketball.

what makes shaun knife not good enough to be nominated?????
skoal_24

Postby hooppride » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:07 am

Qvale only guarded Belohlavek for a few minutes in their first matchup. In the 2nd matchup Qvale didnt start out guarding him, but was brought in to guard him because nobody else could do anything to stop him. Qvale stopped him for a short amount of time, but then Belohlavek just went off no matter who was guarding him.
hooppride

Postby threeball » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:45 am

skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

what does it matter, nothing against knife i think he is a very good player, but honestly he doesnt have a chance at mr basketball so i dont no why it matters if he is or isnt in the poll
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm

skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

Shaun Knife isnt even top 5 player sin the west. Let alone the whole state including Class B. He is no where even relatively close to Mr. Basketball calibur. There ar 3 juniors better than him. Belohlavek Kick and Quvale are so far ahead of him its unbelievable. Also I'm gunna get bashed here but I honestly do believe Williston fans your pride and joy might be the bet player in the state. But hold on Mandan fans belohlavek is the best scorer but Quale does so much more. He Litterally keeps probably 15 to 20 points of the board himself just as a presence inside. Dickinson though I still like Kick for having 50 this year too and If quvale doesnt foul out of that game he would have been flirting with 45-50. Also can some one give me a spelling on Quales name. (Zac Elgie 08 Mr. Basketball)
NDPreps Starter

Postby member » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:37 pm

skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

Shaun Knife isnt even top 5 players in the west. Let alone the whole state including Class B. He is no where even relatively close to Mr. Basketball calibur. There are 3 juniors better than him. Belohlavek Kick and Quvale are so far ahead of him its unbelievable. Also I'm gunna get bashed here but I honestly do believe Williston fans your pride and joy might be the best player in the state. But hold on Mandan fans belohlavek is the best scorer but Quale does so much more. He Litterally keeps probably 15 to 20 points off the board himself just as a presence inside. Dickinson though I still like Kick for having 50 this year too and If quvale doesnt foul out of that game he would have been flirting with 45-50(@ Mandan). Also can some one give me a spelling on Quales name. (Zac Elgie 08 Mr. Basketball) Also everybody on that list is debatably better than Shaun Knife.
Last edited by member on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps Starter

Postby biggie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:52 pm

member wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

Shaun Knife isnt even top 5 player sin the west. Let alone the whole state including Class B. He is no where even relatively close to Mr. Basketball calibur. There ar 3 juniors better than him. Belohlavek Kick and Quvale are so far ahead of him its unbelievable. Also I'm gunna get bashed here but I honestly do believe Williston fans your pride and joy might be the bet player in the state. But hold on Mandan fans belohlavek is the best scorer but Quale does so much more. He Litterally keeps probably 15 to 20 points of the board himself just as a presence inside. Dickinson though I still like Kick for having 50 this year too and If quvale doesnt foul out of that game he would have been flirting with 45-50. Also can some one give me a spelling on Quales name. (Zac Elgie 08 Mr. Basketball) Also everybody on that list is debatably better than Shaun Knife.

The spelling is Qvale.  Member, I agree with your post.  I feel your post was very thought out.  I agree with the Elgie comment also.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:04 pm

biggie wrote:
member wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

Shaun Knife isnt even top 5 player sin the west. Let alone the whole state including Class B. He is no where even relatively close to Mr. Basketball calibur. There ar 3 juniors better than him. Belohlavek Kick and Quvale are so far ahead of him its unbelievable. Also I'm gunna get bashed here but I honestly do believe Williston fans your pride and joy might be the bet player in the state. But hold on Mandan fans belohlavek is the best scorer but Quale does so much more. He Litterally keeps probably 15 to 20 points of the board himself just as a presence inside. Dickinson though I still like Kick for having 50 this year too and If quvale doesnt foul out of that game he would have been flirting with 45-50. Also can some one give me a spelling on Quales name. (Zac Elgie 08 Mr. Basketball) Also everybody on that list is debatably better than Shaun Knife.

The spelling is Qvale.  Member, I agree with your post.  I feel your post was very thought out.  I agree with the Elgie comment also.

Thank you for the spellin I will correct the error in futher posts.
NDPreps Starter

Postby 3sport » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:39 pm

qvaule wouldnt have scored 15 in overtime i think max he would have had 40
3sport
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:40 pm

member wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

Shaun Knife isnt even top 5 players in the west. Let alone the whole state including Class B. He is no where even relatively close to Mr. Basketball calibur. There are 3 juniors better than him. Belohlavek Kick and Quvale are so far ahead of him its unbelievable. Also I'm gunna get bashed here but I honestly do believe Williston fans your pride and joy might be the best player in the state. But hold on Mandan fans belohlavek is the best scorer but Quale does so much more. He Litterally keeps probably 15 to 20 points off the board himself just as a presence inside. Dickinson though I still like Kick for having 50 this year too and If quvale doesnt foul out of that game he would have been flirting with 45-50(@ Mandan). Also can some one give me a spelling on Quales name. (Zac Elgie 08 Mr. Basketball) Also everybody on that list is debatably better than Shaun Knife.

HAHAHAHA. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:44 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
member wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

HAHAHAHA. . .

shaun knife lions all star yes all conference yes all state yes mr. basketball no he is good just not great think jason kidd not allen iverson

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby G-town Hoyas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:50 pm

In my opinion jason kidd is great(2nd all-time in triple-doubles). But i know what you meant cdub
Last edited by G-town Hoyas on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
go hoyas
G-town Hoyas
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 pm

G-town Hoyas wrote:In my opinion jason kidd is great(2nd all-time in triple-doubles).

ok then you are not seein my point i will say he is like a monta ellis good player not a lebron james elite player

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby G-town Hoyas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:54 pm

G-town Hoyas wrote:In my opinion jason kidd is great(2nd all-time in triple-doubles). But i know what you meant cdub

i knew what you meant
Last edited by G-town Hoyas on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
go hoyas
G-town Hoyas
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDdominator » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:58 pm

[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
member wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

HAHAHAHA. . .

shaun knife lions all star yes all conference yes all state yes mr. basketball no he is good just not great think jason kidd not allen iverson

why the haters hes a good player I read a few back posts again its member treating knife as if hes public enemy number 1 hes nice he helps his team and no hes not going to be mr. basketball candidate but neither is packineau, kramer, or wilhelm this isn't a thread to talk about how good he isn't but how good he is
NDdominator

Postby cdub1 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:02 pm

im done quoting but how am i hatin on him i said he is easily and all stater its not hatin sayin he wont get mr basketball cuz he wont all state ya lions ya its just how it is we know lorenz wont get it or kramer or wilhelm cuz there are 3 candidates really i dint make this poll

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby member » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:13 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
member wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
member wrote:

HAHAHAHA. . .

Debatabely the worst comparison i haveever saw Jason Kidd a POINT GAURD Shaun Knife a post. Jason Kidd a distributor Shaun Knife a scorer. Shaun Knife is like no body in the pros thats why he wont be going to the pros.
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcourtbraves » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:25 pm

Debatabely the worst comparison i haveever saw Jason Kidd a POINT GAURD Shaun Knife a post. Jason Kidd a distributor Shaun Knife a scorer. Shaun Knife is like no body in the pros thats why he wont be going to the pros.

That really was a bad comparison!!! But Knife does't play the post. He's more of a Point Forward, not to say that hes even close to what Lamar Odom does, hes got the same kind of style to his game, with the ability to dribble the ball and post.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:35 am

I would say that he like a point center. 
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby sports4lif3 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 am

i wish i could see sum of these studs from the west. i live in fargo so i never get to see what they got. not until state at least
sports4lif3

Postby point/center » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:35 am

Tiger Pride wrote:I would say that he like a point center.
very observant
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby coyote#12 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:49 pm

You need to have solid grades to win Mr.Basketball.
coyote#12
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cityleaguer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:56 pm

coyote#12 wrote:You need to have solid grades to win Mr.Basketball.

I heard that Qvale is very smart, and I'm pretty sure Kick averages A's and B's....How about Belohlavek?
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:15 pm

i dont see why wilhelm doesn't get talked about very much on here... yeah he doesn't put up huge scoring numbers like qvale kick and Belohlavek but that is natural when he is chasing around the other teams best player the hole game and usually holding them to subpar numbers on offence. i guess i could be bias because i am a bhs fan
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Boys