NDPREPS CHAT ROOM

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby skoal_24 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 pm

every thursday night @ 9:00pm if you are interested (post) also if the time is not right let me know i will change it we can all work together on this just post a reply 
Last edited by skoal_24 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skoal_24

Postby vikes_fan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:21 pm

skoal_24 wrote:every thursday night @ 9:00pm if you are interested (post) also if the time is not right let me know i will change it we can all work together on this just post a reply 

I would be interested in that skoal and like i said before sorry for the comment i was just frustrated. Not bashin the team i just thought the refs were a little unfair is all.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby klg_11 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:14 pm

ill be there

klg_11

Postby Ming01 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:52 pm

skoal_24 wrote:every thursday night @ 9:00pm if you are interested (post) also if the time is not right let me know i will change it we can all work together on this just post a reply 

how about maybe wed. nights?  Im in a bball league every thurs night
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:21 am

why not just say 9:30 every night for those on the board who are interested.  Maybe get a good turnout on wed, and thurs.

At least drop in and check it out, see what everyones saying.

My experience with chat rooms is that there can be 3 or 4 conversations going on at once, that is normal,  just have some respect for the other users and be patient for responses to your questions.  If you are using a different theme you may not see the link for the chat room, In the aiblue its under the logo at the top.  I can put a link on the other themes if you are interested.

and make it fun, chat rooms can be a blast if everyone is playing by the rules.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys