Mr. Basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:13 pm

cdub1 wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:Do you play ball Cdub?  are you that worried about what I write to say that I'm talking down to kids...haha, I've never mentioned anything about the character of these kids so don't mix it up, I have an opinion like everyone else, and have you ever heard of the line " RESPECT YOUR ELDERS"  it's not like I"m an old teacher anyway.  Just like to debate and it really fires me up to see someone with so many useless comments trying to run every board that is on this site.  Maybe you should try talking from an unbiased view for once, it might change your outlook on basketball in general.
i do play ball and if you want to keep arguin wit me lets go pm from now on

fair enough
Last edited by cityleaguer on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Fritoman » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:14 pm

cityleaguer - real nice post- if you are what you say you are???  Sounds like you are about 13 yrs. old the way you are coming across to me. Grow up and post like you are mature or you may get banned. Re-READ the rules of the forum. and maybe that would be good for everyone in this post on Mr. Basketball.  That is all.       edit -- using the word GARBAGE when you talk about the Williston team offends me so I kind of take it personally
Last edited by Fritoman on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fritoman
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:15 pm

cityleaguer wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:Do you play ball Cdub?  are you that worried about what I write to say that I'm talking down to kids...haha, I've never mentioned anything about the character of these kids so don't mix it up, I have an opinion like everyone else, and have you ever heard of the line " RESPECT YOUR ELDERS"  it's not like I"m an old teacher anyway.  Just like to debate and it really fires me up to see someone with so many useless comments trying to run every board that is on this site.  Maybe you should try talking from an unbiased view for once, it might change your outlook on basketball in general.
i do play ball and if you want to keep arguin wit me lets go pm from now on

So you were on the court last night, or are you not Varsity?

i was on the court lol but im done commenting in this topic

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys