Mandan @ Belcourt

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Mandan @ Belcourt

Mandan
31%
Belcourt
69%

Total votes : 13

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:51 am

Belcourt was up by 10 and then Mandan went on a run to put them up by nine at the end of the half. . .Belcourt hit some big shots to get them back into the game. . .And yea some calls were questionable on Belohlavek but he was pushing on Knife so it got called for a foul
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby chew_man33 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:03 pm

Its a shame that Mandan and their fans have so many excuses when they lose.... As I remember the game at Mandan last year ended with free-throws and some questioanable calls.. Plus Belcourts bus and some cars with tribal license plates got eggs thrown on them....But you don't  hear Belcout fans making excuses.
chew_man33

Postby chew_man33 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:15 pm

Crying about having three refs!!!! Where is it a rule you have to have three? If there would have been one more ref they would have been complaining about him too about how many bad calls he made.....As far as reffing in the state when Belcout played @ Bis High, in the JV game the shot 40 free throws to Belcourts 12 yeah thats Fair alright......And its not that uncommon to have foul advantage of 12, just because its a Mandan 12 fouls down its a travisty!!!!!
chew_man33

Postby hoops81 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:19 pm

I agree, what goes around comes around! Other gyms in the state have just as bad as refs.  People act like the refs are native too, well guess what they are not.  Mandan loss and will probably lose at their home court too!  Belcourt is doing good this year and people hate to see Belcourt do good, probably because they are the only native team in class A.  Oh ya I also remember watching a game in mandan last year and all the cars and the buses were egged.  That was just uncalled for!  so O snap just face it MANDAN LOST!  Refs dont do the scoring the players do, so dont blame it on the refs, just accept losing.  If Belcourt had a dollar for every game they played in that was unfair the school would be rich.  You dont hear Belcourt complaining about getting ref jobs.
hoops81
NDPreps Rookie

Postby threeball » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:44 pm

hoops81 wrote:I agree, what goes around comes around! Other gyms in the state have just as bad as refs.  People act like the refs are native too, well guess what they are not.  Mandan loss and will probably lose at their home court too!  Belcourt is doing good this year and people hate to see Belcourt do good, probably because they are the only native team in class A.  Oh ya I also remember watching a game in mandan last year and all the cars and the buses were egged.  That was just uncalled for!  so O snap just face it MANDAN LOST!  Refs dont do the scoring the players do, so dont blame it on the refs, just accept losing.  If Belcourt had a dollar for every game they played in that was unfair the school would be rich.  You dont hear Belcourt complaining about getting ref jobs.

was it the cars getting egged that forced the police to be called
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:53 pm

No... I belive that the cause of the cops were when Belcourt fans chased down the refs haha.. Because there coach got ejected.  And yes I accept the loss.  Buy by no means can I say it was a fair game I mean c'mon you all know if you were at the game how terrible it was one sided. But im done arguing about the game .. Why is it that Belcourt cant ever win Away from home??  Mandan vs BHS went down to the wire and BHS smothered Belcourt.. how does that work haha  Mandan beats the number 1 team in the state the next night go to Belcourt and lose lol Belcourt is not that good Knife is good but Belcourt is not..
Last edited by O_Snap on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O_Snap

Postby cdub1 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:54 pm

O_Snap wrote:It's all about the native pride thats what won the game for Belcourt

you really need to stop saying stuff like that it is very stupid and annoying say what you want about the game but stop make all the comments about them winning because they are native

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby hoops81 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:58 pm

I agree!
hoops81
NDPreps Rookie

Postby hoops81 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Those kids have been playing together since they were in grade school.  Thats what it takes to build a program, and it just so happens that the Belcourt program has what it takes this year its not only knive scoring its a team. Sure Knife is a great player but it takes chemistry on a team like boswell, davis, and gable.  I also believe they have won games on the road.  Also evey team may have a bad night and an awesome night, just so happened Mandan had an awesome night playing Dickinson....and thats it an awesome night!
hoops81
NDPreps Rookie

Postby member » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:26 pm

If your not a player from Mandan how about you just stop talkin about their team your making them look like fools.
NDPreps Starter

Postby skoal_24 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:12 pm

vikes_fan wrote:
skoal_24 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:Just got home for Belcourt.... And whoever said that the refs are just as fair in Belcourt as any other game not a chance.. First of all Belcourt didn't even have 3 Ref's for a WDA Game whats up with that.   And Mandan could not contest a single shot and would get called for a foul.   I believe the fouls were Belcourt 8 in for the game Mandan 20. With a key off the ball fould with 10 sec remaining on Belohavek to foul him out and put Belcourt to the line for the 2 winning free throws... Trashy... O well it's funny how Belcourt can win games at home but not on the road I mean honestly Dickinson only won by 2 in Belcourt and you know Belcourt won't beat them at Dickinson neither will they win in Mandan cause its fair reffing there.

I agree, it's tough for any team on the road but in Belcourt the reffing is the worst.
Ming... Have you ever seen a WDA game played with only 2 refs? haha

yes, last year in Belcourt of all places...
Lol figures..... o well quote me now I am gonna guarantee that Belcourt will not win in Mandan... Belcourt can't win if the game is played fair

complain complain complain i see that osnap is a player For the Mandan Braves i was talking with an old friend and he advised belcourt was up by 14 points at one time mandan comeback and took the lead going into the 2nd half mandan was up by 6 and then mandan had the lead up to 11 points and belcourt hit 4 three's in about 2 minutes and tied the game so u tell me where the reffing came into play also my friend has the tape of the game and advised me that if i want to see it he will send it so i will watch the tape and see what osnap is complaining about and ming is just full of it lets talk about the reffing in bismarck thats the worst!!!  also well the only player on the mandan bench that got into foul trouble was Belohlavek and from what i hear they were all good clean fouls on him but i will see when i watch the tape

well obviously skoal ur prolly a native too. And no the fouls were not a legit on Belohavek. The called him for pushing a guy out of bounds when he was straight up. Mandan could not contest a shot at all they would get called for a foul. Everytime Mandan got the ball in the lane the would get hacked and hammered and nothing being called thats fair reffing to me. Anywayz go dwell on ur fellow natives win.. And i can guarntee you a mandan win by 10-15 points in mandan over belcourt...and o ya let me add this Belcourt will not make state they will go 2 and out in the WDA

YES I AM A NATIVE AMERICAN SO WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH I WILL BE ASKING THE ADMINISTRATOR TO KICK YOU OFF THE BOARDS FOR THAT RACIAL COMMENT
skoal_24

Postby Ming01 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:18 pm

hoops81 wrote:I agree, what goes around comes around! Other gyms in the state have just as bad as refs.  People act like the refs are native too, well guess what they are not.  Mandan loss and will probably lose at their home court too!  Belcourt is doing good this year and people hate to see Belcourt do good, probably because they are the only native team in class A.  Oh ya I also remember watching a game in mandan last year and all the cars and the buses were egged.  That was just uncalled for!  so O snap just face it MANDAN LOST!  Refs dont do the scoring the players do, so dont blame it on the refs, just accept losing.  If Belcourt had a dollar for every game they played in that was unfair the school would be rich.  You dont hear Belcourt complaining about getting ref jobs.

please leave race out of this
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:19 pm

It's not like Belcourt hasnt ever egged anyones bus before...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:22 pm

topic is locked
rep

Previous

Return to Boys