Mandan @ Belcourt

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Mandan @ Belcourt

Mandan
31%
Belcourt
69%

Total votes : 13

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Should be a tough one for Belcourt tomorrow. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:19 am

Mandan by 30...Sorry for the confusion on the earlier post
NDPreps Starter

Postby skoal_24 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:10 am

O_Snap wrote:I don't get why your picking me out of a group SKOAL  but Mandan defeated Williston tonite so now do they get the props from you.... skoal.... why dont you just go put a chew in and think about what you posted

i am not picking on you and yes mandan does get PROPTS for beating williston but unlike a number of you guys in this chat room if that would have been Belcourt Beating williston everyone would have said it was a fluke and you all know that is true but since mandan did it all ok there just an awsome team so MY HATS OFF TO THE MANDAN BRAVES FOR THERE VICTORY LAST NIGHT  lets see how many people in here can do the same when someone but there teams win don't get me wrong i think there are a number of teams that are good in the state 
skoal_24

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:08 pm

Belcourt Won by 1. . .76 to 75
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Just got home for Belcourt.... And whoever said that the refs are just as fair in Belcourt as any other game not a chance.. First of all Belcourt didn't even have 3 Ref's for a WDA Game whats up with that.   And Mandan could not contest a single shot and would get called for a foul.   I believe the fouls were Belcourt 8 Mandan 20. With a key off the ball foul with 10 sec remaining on Belohavek to foul him out and put Belcourt to the line for the 2 winning free throws... Trashy... O well it's funny how Belcourt can win games at home but not on the road I mean honestly Dickinson only won by 2 in Belcourt and you know Belcourt won't beat them at Dickinson neither will they win in Mandan cause its fair reffing there.  So throw whatever harsh words at me you want but it's pretty bad when the lady next to me when the fans were complaining about the fouls says "yep thats what happends when you come to our house you dont get calls" lol pathetic
Last edited by O_Snap on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O_Snap

Postby Ming01 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:05 pm

O_Snap wrote:Just got home for Belcourt.... And whoever said that the refs are just as fair in Belcourt as any other game not a chance.. First of all Belcourt didn't even have 3 Ref's for a WDA Game whats up with that.   And Mandan could not contest a single shot and would get called for a foul.   I believe the fouls were Belcourt 8 in for the game Mandan 20. With a key off the ball fould with 10 sec remaining on Belohavek to foul him out and put Belcourt to the line for the 2 winning free throws... Trashy... O well it's funny how Belcourt can win games at home but not on the road I mean honestly Dickinson only won by 2 in Belcourt and you know Belcourt won't beat them at Dickinson neither will they win in Mandan cause its fair reffing there.

I agree, it's tough for any team on the road but in Belcourt the reffing is the worst.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby O_Snap » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Ming01 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:Just got home for Belcourt.... And whoever said that the refs are just as fair in Belcourt as any other game not a chance.. First of all Belcourt didn't even have 3 Ref's for a WDA Game whats up with that.   And Mandan could not contest a single shot and would get called for a foul.   I believe the fouls were Belcourt 8 in for the game Mandan 20. With a key off the ball fould with 10 sec remaining on Belohavek to foul him out and put Belcourt to the line for the 2 winning free throws... Trashy... O well it's funny how Belcourt can win games at home but not on the road I mean honestly Dickinson only won by 2 in Belcourt and you know Belcourt won't beat them at Dickinson neither will they win in Mandan cause its fair reffing there.

I agree, it's tough for any team on the road but in Belcourt the reffing is the worst.
Ming... Have you ever seen a WDA game played with only 2 refs? haha
O_Snap

Postby Ming01 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:07 pm

O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

yes, last year in Belcourt of all places...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby O_Snap » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Ming01 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

Lol figures..... o well quote me now I am gonna guarantee that Belcourt will not win in Mandan... Belcourt can't win if the game is played fair
Last edited by O_Snap on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O_Snap

Postby member » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:40 am

Fouls were 8 to 20 haha... thats really unfortunate. The game ended on free throws???
NDPreps Starter

Postby skoal_24 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:29 am

O_Snap wrote:Just got home for Belcourt.... And whoever said that the refs are just as fair in Belcourt as any other game not a chance.. First of all Belcourt didn't even have 3 Ref's for a WDA Game whats up with that.   And Mandan could not contest a single shot and would get called for a foul.   I believe the fouls were Belcourt 8 Mandan 20. With a key off the ball foul with 10 sec remaining on Belohavek to foul him out and put Belcourt to the line for the 2 winning free throws... Trashy... O well it's funny how Belcourt can win games at home but not on the road I mean honestly Dickinson only won by 2 in Belcourt and you know Belcourt won't beat them at Dickinson neither will they win in Mandan cause its fair reffing there.  So throw whatever harsh words at me you want but it's pretty bad when the lady next to me when the fans were complaining about the fouls says "yep thats what happends when you come to our house you dont get calls" lol pathetic

just what i was talking about complain complain complain well dickinson won in belcourt right!!!! so why could mandan not do it well lets just say why do u complain to all the wrong people NDHSAA are the people to complain to do u think it is gonna be easy to win when you go into belcourt or what that is just dum thinking they have the most intesnse in your face fans you have ever seen believe me i played a few wda games there is it easy for a team to come into your hometown and just walk all over you no not likely well my hats off to BELCOURT BRAVES for a good win

i told you osnap could not do it if his team lost!!! he would just complain complain complain
skoal_24

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:35 am

sorry that this isn't mandan vs. belcourt related but I remember distinctly when i was in high school watching the varsity games after our freshmen games and Kiel LaFountaine would come out for warm ups and do all kinds of crazy dunks and what not with the refs smiling and oohing and aaahing at half court.....NOW THAT"S FUNNY!
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sports-38 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:40 am

The game ended on a off thr ball foul on Belovhek for "holding" knife, the foul was the fifth on belovhek and Belcourt was in the double bonus, so he made too free throws with 10 seconds to go. One ref called all five fouls on Belovhek, the same ref called all five, fouling Kelpinski out in the girls game.
sports-38
NDPreps Starter

Postby skoal_24 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:42 am

O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

Lol figures..... o well quote me now I am gonna guarantee that Belcourt will not win in Mandan... Belcourt can't win if the game is played fair

complain complain complain i see that osnap is a player For the Mandan Braves i was talking with an old friend and he advised belcourt was up by 14 points at one time mandan comeback and took the lead going into the 2nd half mandan was up by 6 and then mandan had the lead up to 11 points and belcourt hit 4 three's in about 2 minutes and tied the game so u tell me where the reffing came into play also my friend has the tape of the game and advised me that if i want to see it he will send it so i will watch the tape and see what osnap is complaining about and ming is just full of it lets talk about the reffing in bismarck thats the worst!!!  also well the only player on the mandan bench that got into foul trouble was Belohlavek and from what i hear they were all good clean fouls on him but i will see when i watch the tape
skoal_24

Postby vikes_fan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:51 am

skoal_24 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:
Ming01 wrote:

complain complain complain i see that osnap is a player For the Mandan Braves i was talking with an old friend and he advised belcourt was up by 14 points at one time mandan comeback and took the lead going into the 2nd half mandan was up by 6 and then mandan had the lead up to 11 points and belcourt hit 4 three's in about 2 minutes and tied the game so u tell me where the reffing came into play also my friend has the tape of the game and advised me that if i want to see it he will send it so i will watch the tape and see what osnap is complaining about and ming is just full of it lets talk about the reffing in bismarck thats the worst!!!  also well the only player on the mandan bench that got into foul trouble was Belohlavek and from what i hear they were all good clean fouls on him but i will see when i watch the tape

well obviously skoal ur prolly a native too. And no the fouls were not a legit on Belohavek. The called him for pushing a guy out of bounds when he was straight up. Mandan could not contest a shot at all they would get called for a foul. Everytime Mandan got the ball in the lane the would get hacked and hammered and nothing being called thats fair reffing to me. Anywayz go dwell on ur fellow natives win.. And i can guarntee you a mandan win by 10-15 points in mandan over belcourt...and o ya let me add this Belcourt will not make state they will go 2 and out in the WDA

Last edited by vikes_fan on Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby #50mandan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 am

feb. 2.
ill do it
#50mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby O_Snap » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:00 am

LOL Skoal just give up please everyone knows how Belcourt is and you can't change our minds.  What about all the moving screens Belcourt did I easily counted 4 or 5 of them.  If Belcourts reffing is so good how do they get away with 2 Refs this isn't sophomore games....  Lets get real Belcourt is pathetic and its to bad that when good teams go to Belcourt that they screw them over....   It's just unfortunate.  And you better watch the game film and watch all the over the backs against Belcourt but guess what no whistle.  Or how bout the loose ball scramble that ended up being a foul on Mandan.. Then the next loose ball they were scrambling for ended up being a jump for Belcourts possesion lets get real that one ref couldn't even count to 50 let alone ref a basketball game.. And as I said b4 the lady next to me yells "thats what happends when you come to our house, You don't get the calls"..."were the real braves" lol only in Belcourt....
O_Snap

Postby member » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:03 am

Belcourt hit two free throws at the buzzer to win it off an off the ball foul. Thats an interesting ending to the game.
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:05 am

member wrote:Belcourt hit two free throws at the buzzer to win it off an off the ball foul. Thats an interesting ending to the game.

lol only in belcourt
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:41 am

skoal_24 wrote:
O_Snap wrote:Just got home for Belcourt.... And whoever said that the refs are just as fair in Belcourt as any other game not a chance.. First of all Belcourt didn't even have 3 Ref's for a WDA Game whats up with that.   And Mandan could not contest a single shot and would get called for a foul.   I believe the fouls were Belcourt 8 Mandan 20. With a key off the ball foul with 10 sec remaining on Belohavek to foul him out and put Belcourt to the line for the 2 winning free throws... Trashy... O well it's funny how Belcourt can win games at home but not on the road I mean honestly Dickinson only won by 2 in Belcourt and you know Belcourt won't beat them at Dickinson neither will they win in Mandan cause its fair reffing there.  So throw whatever harsh words at me you want but it's pretty bad when the lady next to me when the fans were complaining about the fouls says "yep thats what happends when you come to our house you dont get calls" lol pathetic

just what i was talking about complain complain complain well dickinson won in belcourt right!!!! so why could mandan not do it well lets just say why do u complain to all the wrong people NDHSAA are the people to complain to do u think it is gonna be easy to win when you go into belcourt or what that is just dum thinking they have the most intesnse in your face fans you have ever seen believe me i played a few wda games there is it easy for a team to come into your hometown and just walk all over you no not likely well my hats off to BELCOURT BRAVES for a good win

i told you osnap could not do it if his team lost!!! he would just complain complain complain

dickinson won becuz kick dint foul out on the last play of the game and he was there to hit the game winner belohlavek on the other hand fouled out with 3 fouls and was not given that oppurtunity

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby O_Snap » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:49 am

member wrote:Belcourt hit two free throws at the buzzer to win it off an off the ball foul. Thats an interesting ending to the game.

Yeah its pretty lame if you ask me nothing like saying "here you go Belcourt here's your win"
Last edited by O_Snap on Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O_Snap

Postby NDdominator » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:16 am

little disappointed I saw what could be mistaken as a racial slur its game people I'm not native american just to note but would never make race part of a post. anyways hey mandan lost the only thing this game does is knock you out of the rankings and maybe changes your WDA tournament rankings well I wouldn't doubt the reffing was bad it was at dickinson but like you said people know how it is at belcourt so when they go on the road its almost reffing revenge so its like a on going cycle that will have to end w/ belcourt obviously changing things. But dickinson won and other teams will win there this yearand its not like the refs shot and made the free throws for whoever shot them. I've never payed alot of attention to belcourt until this year bc well they are a good team and have a legitimate all-stater in knife I feel the only real even playing field belcourt will play on is at the WDA tournament I hope a rematch happens between these two teams because both are on the bubble of the WDA because the WDA is very very competitive this year
NDdominator

Postby bcourtbraves » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:21 am

I agree the reffing was in Belcourt's favor and their should have been 3 refs.  But this is belcourt and its not bismarck were you can just find a licensed ref all over the place.  The refs that did the jv and down games reffed 4 games straight.  But those refs didnt hit the three's and freethrows and play the defense that belcourt did to win this game.  Im positive that road games this weekend for the Belcourt Braves will be reffed leaning towards the home teams.  So dont tell us that refs are only unfair in Belcourt!  And enuff with the racial slurs neither of the refs were Native American.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby bcourtbraves » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 am

Oh yah!! Anyone see Knife's dunk in the first half??  1st time i've seen a dunk by the braves since Kiel LaFountaine.  This kid can play with the best of them.  And Jared Gable played some tough D on belohavek for the most part.  But he is the best shooter in the WDA in my opinion.  29 points and in foul trouble for the most part. My hat is off to him, i believe hes got to be among the top for Mr. Bball!
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:38 am

bcourtbraves wrote:I agree the reffing was in Belcourt's favor and their should have been 3 refs.  But this is belcourt and its not bismarck were you can just find a licensed ref all over the place.  The refs that did the jv and down games reffed 4 games straight.  But those refs didnt hit the three's and freethrows and play the defense that belcourt did to win this game.  Im positive that road games this weekend for the Belcourt Braves will be reffed leaning towards the home teams.  So dont tell us that refs are only unfair in Belcourt!  And enuff with the racial slurs neither of the refs were Native American.

The refs are not that bad any were else. There is no game in the WDA were the fouls are 20-8 in favor of the home team. Not bismarck not mandan so take for it for what you think but IMO the refs decided that game hands down!!!!!!
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys