Mandan @ Williston

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Mandan @ Williston

Mandan
41%
Williston
59%

Total votes : 29

Postby member » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:25 am

hoopsfan_2007 wrote:
vikes_fan wrote:
Tiger Pride wrote:They beat them before, DUH.

Thats always doesnt matter.

its really not worth arguing about, we will find out soon enough!  williston has some flaws and i'm sure they are working to correct them.  keep in mind mandan played a perfect game against them to beat them.  they shot over 70% on 3 pointers, had a kid score 43 points, and the williston guards didn't shoot great.  when a team is shooting that well, chances are they are going to win.  both mandan and williston have good teams.   i think the west will be competitive till the end.

Now thats respectable
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:27 am

member wrote:
hoopsfan_2007 wrote:
vikes_fan wrote:
Tiger Pride wrote:They beat them before, DUH.

Thats always doesnt matter.

its really not worth arguing about, we will find out soon enough!  williston has some flaws and i'm sure they are working to correct them.  keep in mind mandan played a perfect game against them to beat them.  they shot over 70% on 3 pointers, had a kid score 43 points, and the williston guards didn't shoot great.  when a team is shooting that well, chances are they are going to win.  both mandan and williston have good teams.   i think the west will be competitive till the end.

Now thats respectable

very well said
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys