All-State Team

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:58 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:if you look at it i think mertens will get first team becuase he unlike elgie is the best player in his respective region

he will get first team because he has the best numbers in the state but i also could see elgie getting first team but then again i also see kick qvale belohlavek and wilhelm getting first team maybe a tie possibly?

haha is that even possible??? and do you think if mertens played in the west would he have the best numbers in the state?

dont know but it dont matter cuz he dont play in the west

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:27 pm

Wildcat wrote:Maybe the West gets more attention because they're BETTER HANDS DOWN. Justin Belohlavek, Tate Kick, Brian Qvale and Jordan Wilhelm are the four best players in the state.

I would say Mertens, Elgie and Heck are in the next class.  All I know is that there are a lot of people, maybe from Belcourt maybe not, who come on here and brag about how good Belcourt is and how good Houle and Knife are. Belcourt is barely hanging above .500. Knife may be in Elgie and Merten's class right now, but he isn't in the top tier. Those previously mentioned four are the best in the state.

I look at Belohlavek, Kick, Qvale and Wilhelm and I can't honestly list them from best to worst. Combined, they're good at everything.

I haven't had a chance to watch the Kramer kid from Wahpeton. Where does he fit into this?

Well if we can't name them from best to worst how are we goin' to know. . .
Last edited by Mr. Me Too on Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tarheels13 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:22 pm

now that the season is over who does everyone think should be on the 1st and 2nd team all-state and when are the award released?
tarheels13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:57 pm

is it out yet? if not when?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mr. Me Too » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:31 pm

1st Team -

Brian Qvale Williston, Jordan Wilhelm Bismarck, Justin Belohlavek Mandan, Tate Kick Dickinson, Zac Elgie Minot

2nd Team -

B.J. Mertens Devils Lake, Tanner Farkas West Fargo, Jon Kramer Wahpeton, Marcus Fridley Dickinson, and someone from the east got the last spot
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:41 pm

all state was all west
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby MHSfan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:54 am

Ming01 wrote:
all state was all west

Wow, no Shawn Knife or Luke Martinez either?  I guess that they had to stick the east kids somewhere also.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys