Belcourt vs Dickinson

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby skoal_24 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:35 pm

Belcourt By 8 Points 
skoal_24

Postby cdub1 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:38 pm

do u jus assume they will win by 8 when they are playing the best teams in the state?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby skoal_24 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:42 pm

well lets see   belcourt is  3-1 and Dickinson is 2-1 so i would say they have a pretty good chance
skoal_24

Postby cdub1 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:46 pm

skoal_24 wrote:well lets see   belcourt is  3-1 and Dickinson is 2-1 so i would say they have a pretty good chance

i was actualy just wondering about the 8 but also belcourt lost to a team dickinson would beat and belcourt will lose to williston by at least 30 but then again so will most teams in the state

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:25 pm

WOW. . .already another prediction of belcourt gettin' blown and not being able to win. . .well let's see they beat number 2 in the state right away. . .but tonights game belcourt had the game won, but being Tate Kick he took over in the final minutes of the game, i guess that's what u do when your the number 1 player in the state. . .but during the game Tate Kick didn't get no easy baskets all his points he had to WORK for cuz he was getting D'd up. . .but Dickinson won by 2, Tate Kick scored the game winning shot with 6 secs left
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:27 pm

It seems like every year they're numerous games with a last second shot to win it in Belcourt.
Last edited by Ming01 on Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby tarheels13 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:48 pm

how many did kick end up with?
tarheels13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:35 am

looks like kick had a huge triple double with 15 assists and 12 rebounds along with 20 points

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:28 am

Knife didn't play much of the first half due to foul trouble. . .but he finished with a double double. . .im interested to see how belcourt will do in the long run. . .Tate Kick played awesome with his Triple Double i mean thats how the number 1 player in the state plays right. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:36 am

cdub1 wrote:looks like kick had a huge triple double with 15 assists and 12 rebounds along with 20 points
i don't think he had 15 assists becuz he went to the bench a couple of times and they scored and they only finished with 54 points as a team. . .if so he was involved in every single play. . .but he went to the bench and they were scoring. . .either ppl don't know how to take stats or they counted wrong
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby roy32 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:28 pm

Kick played very well as to be expected.  #25 also played well for Dickinson.  Belcourt had every chance to win this game even being on the free throw line with 3 seconds left.  Boswell did not make a free throw all night and Houle didn't really show up tonight.  Knife and Boswell (besides his free throw shooting) were the bright spots.  The game was not officiated terribly well, but it was consistently bad on both sides and surprisingly Dickinson ended up with the most benefit in the end from some bad calls.  Houle was called for two different charges in the last 5 minutes that should have been three point plays for Belcourt.  Kick also got away with an NBA like travel spinning and then changing pivot feet and spinning again with just over 3 min left.  I guess it helps to be one of, if not the best players in the state.  Kick did however get a few calls (mostly when playing pg) that were not good calls also(althought it is important to note Kick could be called for a hook in the post almost every other time down the court).  Like I said although there were many things fouled up in this game Dickinson does what they do give the ball to Kick and find a way to win, and Belcourt had many opportunities to win.  As skeptical as I was about Belcourt I think they are for real and will have a great chance at state this year.
roy32
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Boys