Poll: Minot vs BHS

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Minot vs BHS

Poll runs till Sun Nov 15, 2043 1:10 pm

Minot
29%
BHS
71%

Total votes : 14

Postby Ming01 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:02 pm

Just wanted to see some opinions on the poll
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby smart source » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:01 pm

i think minot is gonna come from no where much like they did last year they will have an extremely small starting lineup but they will most likely be the quickest and possibly the best shootin team...but i might be bias bcuz some of my friends play on the team
smart source

Postby smart source » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:03 pm

p.s. watch for the kid named anderson tonight he usually shoots the lights out
smart source

Postby Dk All Day » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:22 pm

minot average hieght this year is like 5"9' thier not to big but they have a couple tall kids and they have good shooters including teddy anderson he does make some good shots
Dk All Day
NDPreps Starter

Postby smart source » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 pm

what station is the game on or is it not on the radio i cant find it
smart source

Postby Ming01 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:26 pm

smart source wrote:what station is the game on or is it not on the radio i cant find it

am 710 in bismarck its also on the internet at www.fan710.com
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby O_Snap » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:49 pm

BHS over Minot by 3
O_Snap

Postby ndbb » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:55 pm

any stats?
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:58 pm

Sorry I don't I was not at the game
O_Snap

Postby cdub1 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:11 pm

luke martinez did really good so did wilhelm elgie dominated for the lack of playing time he got the reffing was very one sided and he had 4 fouls in the start of the second half of a bogus blocking foul he got called for when it was clearly a charge then he had a steal and a chance to tie the game with a three but he missed it

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby MinotBison » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:03 pm

How did the "new" kid for Minot, Campbell, do?

MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:34 pm

horrible fundamentals and i actually mean horrible double dribble two travels in a row gets ripped alot

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby MinotBison » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:13 pm

cdub1 wrote:horrible fundamentals and i actually mean horrible double dribble two travels in a row gets ripped alot

I'll reserve judgment until I see him, but I doubt if he were actually that bad that coach Manson would have included him on the team.  If he is as you say, perhaps some time on the JV would help.

MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:15 pm

MinotBison wrote:
cdub1 wrote:horrible fundamentals and i actually mean horrible double dribble two travels in a row gets ripped alot

I'll reserve judgment until I see him, but I doubt if he were actually that bad that coach Manson would have included him on the team.  If he is as you say, perhaps some time on the JV would help.

first-game nerves?
rep

Postby vikes_fan » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:23 pm

rep wrote:
MinotBison wrote:

first-game nerves?

he did travel a few times...he did hit i believe 1 3 pointer and he had a couple good moves in the paint to score but other than that he did turn the ball over a few times
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby MinotBison » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:28 pm

How did Minot's guards do?  It's been eons since they've had a decent point guard.  I can't remember the last time another team had to worry about Minot's outside scoring threat ( or lack thereof).
MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby MinotBison » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:36 pm

P.S.  In the Minot paper today in Bismarck's season schedule, they were shown as playing AT Wing-Tuttle-Pettibone, AS WAS St. Mary's.  Surely that can't be.  Someone clear this up for me.  That has to be a JV or Sophomore game. doesn't it? 
MinotBison
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:25 am

To answer your first question the guards did alright Hornecker played pretty well and Schatz did pretty good himself too, but i guess they weren't stand out performances if you know what i mean..and i am hoping that those are JV or sophomore games
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby smart source » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:41 am

cdub1 wrote:luke martinez did really good so did wilhelm elgie dominated for the lack of playing time he got the reffing was very one sided and he had 4 fouls in the start of the second half of a bogus blocking foul he got called for when it was clearly a charge then he had a steal and a chance to tie the game with a three but he missed it

martinez didnt play that well either did wilhelm for that matter

martinez 16 points which is pretty good but he shot 5-16 which is terrible

wilhelm 21 points i think correct me if im wrong but he was also 7-21 shooting or something like that which is also horrible
smart source

Return to Boys