Basketball Heredity

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndbb » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:31 pm

What current players come from talented basketball families?
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby #1balla » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:08 pm

One is probably the Mertens family from recent past
#1balla

Postby bruins44 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:00 pm

Fargo Souths Jordan Allard's dad is Bob Allard from the famous Epping team that almost beat  Hillsboro in that classic David vs Goliath Class B game
bruins44
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:06 pm

when i was up at the minot dome for state volleyball in one of the trophy cases, there was a photo of a hennessy...does anyone know if he is from the same family as the williston guard a couple of years ago?
rep

Postby BB Fan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:03 am

bruins44 wrote:Fargo Souths Jordan Allard's dad is Bob Allard from the famous Epping team that almost beat  Hillsboro in that classic David vs Goliath Class B game

Where did Bob Allard go to college @...
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby hooppride » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:07 am

rep wrote:when i was up at the minot dome for state volleyball in one of the trophy cases, there was a photo of a hennessy...does anyone know if he is from the same family as the williston guard a couple of years ago?

Yes, he is James Hennessy's dad. He was an allstar in 3 sports at minot state.
hooppride

Postby rep » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:13 am

hooppride wrote:
rep wrote:when i was up at the minot dome for state volleyball in one of the trophy cases, there was a photo of a hennessy...does anyone know if he is from the same family as the williston guard a couple of years ago?

Yes, he is James Hennessy's dad. He was an allstar in 3 sports at minot state.

they get my ringing endorsement then...if the old man could play like his kid, i'd say they'd take the trophy at any father-son tourney
rep

Postby da bullz » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:42 pm

Dressler (Rick dad, weston, ryan, and travis)
da bullz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby magic715 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:25 pm

Zac Elgie, dad Mike was a good athlete, Zac is better, but Zac's Grandfather was Vince Elgie, coached at minot state for some years, but good genes there
magic715

Postby dodgerfan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:46 pm

I was paging through the new hoopster and i noticed that Luke Heck's dad and uncle were in there for top scorers.
dodgerfan

Return to Boys