Most Exciting Player

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:33 pm

ballplayer15

Postby Ming01 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:45 pm

I think everyone already knows
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ballplayer15 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:48 pm

i thought everyone knew who the best player in the state was but lookin at the poll i guess not
ballplayer15

Postby cdub1 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:43 pm

who would you say the most exciting is i know the best is kick but i dont know if he is the most exciting prolly is but im not entirely sure qvales dunks make him a pretty exciting player too and his blocks

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Hi Rizer » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:03 am

I hate to say it but i might think quavle is... if he can actually run the floor this year and plays defence i would love to watch him swat someone... or MAY becuz he jus goes up and breaks some ankles and is one of barely any fancy ball handelers i dono bout u guys but i like the swats and broken ankles and dunks more than anything.... im into the stuff that fire up the crowd and the players
Hi Rizer

Postby ballplayer15 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:07 am

dimes dunks and crossovers not many people in north dakota can really cross anyone over may is so so he is the best at it and at that hes so so qvuale can dunk but hes to tall nothin really fancy i would have to say kick i like seeing creative buckets too
ballplayer15

Postby cdub1 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:01 pm

qvale wilhelm kick belohlavek maurer may kareem allard are all exciting players may has the handles and the rest can get up on the break and do some nice stuff

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nd-ball41 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:29 pm

Jordan May was a very exciting player to watch last year in the state tourney as he would just drive and kick, or lay it in with a nice finger-roll
nd-ball41

Postby highheat » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:50 am

May is definitely an exciting player to watch. it seemed like every time he got the ball in the state championship last year he made something happen
highheat

Postby ballplayer15 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:17 pm

for north dakota may is an exciting player
ballplayer15

Return to Boys