Young BHS players

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby oldtymer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:50 pm

I hear BHS has a solid young group of talent with Martinez(Jr.) Pintar(soph) and Thorton(frosh) anybody heard of these kids
oldtymer

Postby Ming01 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:20 pm

You must really, really like BHS.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:03 pm

good players from bismarck sophomore and under kyle thomas zack jacobson erik klein austin gunderson esley thorton a bunch of other freshman from his traveling team not sure which ones cuz i dont know who all went to century i am wondering why you think pintar is good though

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby smart source » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:48 pm

i have played with the young bismarck players on traveling and high school teams but there is no doubt that minot's young talent coming up is probably better than bismarcks. they have many juniors this year that are very good players such as Elgie Hornecker Tarasenko Heitkamp and a new transfer from alaska named aaron..sry i forgot his last name but i have talked to hornecker about him this aaron kid is roughly 6'5 and apparently has some skills...apparently averaged 12 points a game as a sophomore in alaska
smart source

Postby bcourtbraves » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:25 pm

whats baumgardner(excuse my spelling) up to this year? Varsity or JV, i know he was a beast last year on the sophmore squad.
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:05 am

when we played baumgartner on jv he had 28 points i think

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys