WDA

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ballplayer15 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:30 pm

lets hear about the wda what do people have to say
ballplayer15

Postby Ming01 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:40 pm

Well first of all theres the top of the league: Dickinson and BHS.  Then more of the middle: Mandan, Belcourt, Williston, and Minot.  And the bottom: Century, Jamestown, and St. Mary's

Anyways, here's who I think some of the best players will be:
Tate Kick, Marcus Fridley, Taylor Bruschwein, and Kyle Schroeder- Dickinson
Jordan Wilhelm and Drew Hendrickson- BHS
Justin B.(dont wanna spell his last name) and Andy Hoff- Mandan
Billy Houle and Shaun Knife- Belcourt
The Qvale's- Williston
Zac Elgie- Minot
Eric Grey Cloud- Century
Lick? I think hes back? and Heck- Jtown
Eric Leet- SM
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ballplayer15 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:25 pm

1 dickonson***** - just a really good team with an elite player surounded with a bunch of shooters kind of like the dallas mavericks kick demands a double team and every player on there team can shoot the three with some consistencesy and fridley is a really good slasher who can also find the open man tough squad

2 Williston*** - strong big man  weak gaurd play coaching is the key to willistons offense get the post the ball u will have success

3 Bismarck*** - a bit over rated but with jordan wilhelm u never know what can happen they lose alot of talent but they have alot of guys on there roster this starting line up will probaly be unpredictable from game to game

4 Minot*** - if zac elgie steps his game up and they can play some defense they should be alright tyson schatz got a little big for basketball but we will see minot can shot the ball as well as anyone its the truth so this is a surprise team for some teams early into the season they also lose alot of key players

5 Belcourt*** - same old game run and gun same thing every year wont expect anything different coaching philosophy seems to be why get 2 when you can get 3 knife and houle belcourt always surprises someone and this year wont be any different will see

6 Mandan*** - im sure we will have all kinds of opinions on these guys so leave it simple justin belohlavek and a bunch of athletic role players

7 Jamestown* - there best player is an average player who prolly wouldnt start for many teams 3 to 4 win season

8 Century* - if grey cloud comes back they win 5 games if not they win 3

9 St Marys - no comment

thats what i have to say i could be wrong i may be right everyone gets a chance
Last edited by ballplayer15 on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballplayer15

Postby cdub1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:19 pm

what happened to grey cloud anyway?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndbb » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:58 am

thenextbigthing wrote:1 dickonson***** - just a really good team with an elite player surounded with a bunch of shooters kind of like the dallas mavericks kick demands a double team and every player on there team can shoot the three with some consistencesy and fridley is a really good slasher who can also find the open man tough squad

2 Williston*** - strong big man  weak gaurd play coaching is the key to willistons offense get the post the ball u will have success

3 Bismarck*** - a bit over rated but with jordan wilhelm u never know what can happen they lose alot of talent but they have alot of guys on there roster this starting line up will probaly be unpredictable from game to game

4 Minot*** - if zac elgie steps his game up and they can play some defense they should be alright tyson schatz got a little big for basketball but we will see minot can shot the ball as well as anyone its the truth so this is a surprise team for some teams early into the season they also lose alot of key players

5 Belcourt*** - same old game run and gun same thing every year wont expect anything different coaching philosophy seems to be why get 2 when you can get 3 knife and houle belcourt always surprises someone and this year wont be any different will see

6 Mandan*** - im sure we will have all kinds of opinions on these guys so leave it simple justin belohlavek and a bunch of athletic role players

7 Jamestown* - there best player is an average player who prolly wouldnt start for many teams 3 to 4 win season

8 Century* - if grey cloud comes back they win 5 games if not they win 3

9 St Marys - no comment

thats what i have to say i could be wrong i may be right everyone gets a chance

I dont think Jamestowns player is just average if he is top 10 in returning points and a honorable mention player to watch.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys