Senior Classic Games

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Senior Classic Games

Postby heimer » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 am

Message to all senior basketball players:

Ingstad Family Media has set the dates for our Senior Classic basketball games. The games will be Friday, March 23rd, in Valley City at VCSU, and Friday, March 30th, in Jamestown at a site yet to be determined. I will update this message with the final information.

All seniors from around North Dakota are invited to play. We will limit each game to 24 boys and 24 girls, so the spots will be on a first-reserved, first-served basis.

You can reserve your spot by sending me a private message here, and we can exchange email addresses to get the ball rolling. Spots tend to go quickly, and this is as early as we've ever invited players, so if you'd like to play, you should contact me soon.

The games will be played with international rules:

4 10-minute quarters.
24-second shot clock
5-foul penalty per quarter (reset after each quarter)

Each game will have a three-point shooting contest and a dunk contest if there is enough interest. We will also have a gift for each player.

To reserve a spot, you can do one of the following:

1) email me at kovcryan@live.com
2) PM me here
3) call me toll free at 800-450-5682

Thanks! We'd love to have you wherever you may be from.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys