EDC Student Sections

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: EDC Student Sections

Postby brown » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 pm

The "you are stupid" chant was only in response of shanleys student section yelling "let's play pickleball" and "let's play badmitton".
brown
NDPreps Rookie

Postby I know im right » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm

shanley was chanting lets play football at the state tourney, lol theirs a reason they never won until they went class b.
I know im right
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

I know im right wrote:shanley was chanting lets play football at the state tourney, lol theirs a reason they never won until they went class b.

First off, it's AA, not class B. They aren't playing teams like Hankinson, they are playing teams like Wahpeton, St Marys, Grafton, etc.

Secondly, it depends who they were chanting it at. If it's at Wahpeton, that would be fine since they were in the same class. If they did it to Red River, I would say that's not cool since they are a class lower, although they probably could have beat Red River the past few years and this one.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby basketballdaily » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm from the West, but from what I saw at state basketball, Shanley had the most creative and crazy student section.
basketballdaily
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 pm

basketballdaily wrote:I'm from the West, but from what I saw at state basketball, Shanley had the most creative and crazy student section.

I liked the umbrellas. I thought it was creative.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby edcbball » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

red rivers student section this year at state was very impressive, they got in every teams head that they played. In the second half of the state championship game they rattled AJ Jacobsen completely, i dont know how they are going unnoticed
edcbball
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Boys