Best Player (EDC and WDA) then bracket top 8 for voting for

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Best Player (EDC and WDA) then bracket top 8 for voting

Postby T$$ » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 pm

So to continue the argument is it fair to say that Jacobsen will have the best year (statistically), yet I would still rank him behind Werner and Coyle as they won't put up as big of numbers due to the fact that their teams are better and about 1/2 of their games will be blow-outs.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 am

Mandan has three potential stars Coyle, Westbee, and Janz. Obviously Dex is gunna be sensational and Fraase is gunna be great for CHS too, but watch out for Andre Maund he has been working very hard in the gym over the summer.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby T$$ » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Andre will have a solid year and is a hard worker, but he isn't at the level of Fraase Dexter and Coyle.
T$$
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:27 pm

I believe he'll definately be second in scoring for CHS. The boy is a gym rat plain and simple.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys