WDA predictions

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby #50mandan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:46 pm

this years wda tourney should be a good tourney
ill do it
#50mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:48 pm

I really see Bismarck winning WDA and for now they're my favorite to win state.  Their defense is amazing and Steve Miller always leads his team far.
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby chew_man33 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:23 pm

Yeah!! Their defense is amazing in Bismarck..... where they get to hand check and hold you on defense the whole nite......And get Bismarck officials to ref their games in the WDA tourament where as soon as Miller starts crying for calls he gets them......With those advantages I would pick them to make stae too.......
chew_man33

Postby Ming01 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 am

chew_man33 wrote:Yeah!! Their defense is amazing in Bismarck..... where they get to hand check and hold you on defense the whole nite......And get Bismarck officials to ref their games in the WDA tourament where as soon as Miller starts crying for calls he gets them......With those advantages I would pick them to make stae too.......

or maybe they're just good...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cityleaguer » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:45 am

I still have Dickinson as the favorite, however I'll agree with Ming saying that Bismarck is good. There's been a lot of controversy at every school as far as refs this year, and personally every time I played in Bismarck the refs were fine, maybe a little unfair but no worse than any other school.

Their defense does always seem to be good and intimidating.  Of course when I played they had a kid named Weston Dressler pressuring you the entire game, haha.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King James » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:50 pm

chew_man33 wrote:Yeah!! Their defense is amazing in Bismarck..... where they get to hand check and hold you on defense the whole nite......And get Bismarck officials to ref their games in the WDA tourament where as soon as Miller starts crying for calls he gets them......With those advantages I would pick them to make stae too.......

im pretty sure they get refs from the west not just bismarck and you can say what you want about handchecking and holding but their intensity and pressure gets to the other team you cant use that as an excuse this year they have shut down kick belovahek elgie and qvale
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby cityleaguer » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:03 pm

King James wrote:

im pretty sure they get refs from the west not just bismarck and you can say what you want about handchecking and holding but their intensity and pressure gets to the other team you cant use that as an excuse this year they have shut down kick belovahek elgie and qvale

Bismarck has shut players down, but on a side note Tate Kick scored 21 in the loss to Bismarck while sitting on the bench for 15 minutes with fouls, that says something about his talent anyways, I'm assuming he would've had around 30 had he not been in trouble.  Also, the first game against BHS he was shut down, however Dix got the W so it didn't matter

cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby UND#1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:15 pm

I still think dickison will take it.  But i like how BHS hustles on the defensive side.  They are not the best scoring team but they sure d-up.
UND#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:46 pm

UND#1 wrote:I still think dickison will take it.  But i like how BHS hustles on the defensive side.  They are not the best scoring team but they sure d-up.

That's why I like BHS, because of their d- what gets your offense going all starts from the defensive side
Last edited by Ming01 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby King James » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:07 pm

Ming01 wrote:
UND#1 wrote:I still think dickison will take it.  But i like how BHS hustles on the defensive side.  They are not the best scoring team but they sure d-up.

That's why I like BHS, because of their d- what gets your offense going all starts from the defensive side
 They are real good on D and capable of scoring if they play D like there expected and Wilhelm Martinez Peterson are able to score they should go the distance
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby bbq_chicken_fan83 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:36 pm

I see the Blue Jays continuing their magic after watching them with a double digit victory over the saints. I see this team going places. look out kick and company.
bbq_chicken_fan83

Postby Chewy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:03 pm

What is really cool is that we will see three of the best Class A high school basketball players playing in Bismarck for the West Region.

We know Wilhelm is going to Mary. Any idea where the Mandan and Dickinson players are going to college? That is an awesome class.
Chewy

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Chewy wrote:What is really cool is that we will see three of the best Class A high school basketball players playing in Bismarck for the West Region.

We know Wilhelm is going to Mary. Any idea where the Mandan and Dickinson players are going to college? That is an awesome class.

I believe all 3 players are goin to Mary..And Qvale to Montana
sportsfan1989

Postby da_man 23 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:41 pm

Think before you talk...justin b from mandan hasnt signed anywhere and neither has kick...kick is definitly not goin to mary from what i hear
da_man 23

Postby iluvbball » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Belohlavek and Kick have offers to Mary, but have not made a decision.  Take it easy da man.  Don't get so ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!
iluvbball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:51 pm

da_man 23 wrote:Think before you talk...justin b from mandan hasnt signed anywhere and neither has kick...kick is definitly not goin to mary from what i hear

well from what u hear, where do you'll think he'll be goin'
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:57 pm

bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:I see the Blue Jays continuing their magic after watching them with a double digit victory over the saints. I see this team going places. look out kick and company.

HaHa
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:01 pm

da_man 23 wrote:Think before you talk...justin b from mandan hasnt signed anywhere and neither has kick...kick is definitly not goin to mary from what i hear

No kiddin I said i believed..And it has been stated that all 3 said they would very much like to play with each other at Mary..so think before you talk
sportsfan1989

Postby da_man 23 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:30 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:

No kiddin I said i believed..And it has been stated that all 3 said they would very much like to play with each other at Mary..so think before you talk

hahaha you heard that on here-- that they would like to play on the same team, just like both of them signing at mary, u heard on here. have u talked to any of them? do u know them personally?  all im sayin is don't be sayin i believe they are all going to Mary, YOU DON"T KNOW, thats obvious!  i guarantee that all three won't end up at the same place......  
da_man 23

Postby Chewy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:15 pm

You are the only one who is saying he's "not" without giving the alternative.
So, I guess you should think before you talk.

If you are going to be somewhat credible, for what that is worth on a public forum, then state why he's not, instead of telling everyone else to be quiet.

Those are three really good athletes. If they all are going to Mary more power to them I guess. They are building a great program there under Pintar. Personally I think they would excel and be challenged because it's the toughest NCAA DIv II conference for men's basketball. Add them to Erdman and Sandvig and thats a REALLY nice ND lineup to go along with the kid from Steele who has committed, and Englehardt who is already shaping up to be a real good hard nose player. He's a GAMER.
Plus on the academic side of things, I would think they would like the small class size and personal attention from their professors.

So I guess I wouldn't dismiss the idea that Kick is going to Mary. And if he earns playing time he'll get it. Erdman and Sandvig are earning their time.
Chewy

Postby Chewy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:18 pm

[user=414]da_man 23[/user] wrote:
Think before you talk...justin b from mandan hasnt signed anywhere and neither has kick...kick is definitly not goin to mary from what i hear

If you are going to be somewhat credible, for what that is worth on a public forum, then state why he's not, instead of telling everyone else to be quiet.

Those are three really good athletes. If they all are going to Mary more power to them I guess. They are building a great program there under Pintar. Personally I think they would excel and be challenged because it's the toughest NCAA DIv II conference for men's basketball. Add them to Erdman and Sandvig and thats a REALLY nice ND lineup to go along with the kid from Steele who has committed, and Englehardt who is already shaping up to be a real good hard nose player. He's a GAMER.
Plus on the academic side of things, I would think they would like the small class size and personal attention from their professors.

So I guess I wouldn't dismiss the idea that Kick is going to Mary. And if he earns playing time he'll get it. Erdman and Sandvig are earning their time.
Chewy

Postby threeball » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:27 pm

Chewy wrote:[user=414]da_man 23[/user] wrote:

why would da_man have to state why justin isnt going to mary. the fact of the matter is: justin b is not signed with mary, so there for people shouldn't say he is going there unless he is actually signed
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:30 pm

threeball wrote:

why would da_man have to state why justin isnt going to mary. the fact of the matter is: justin b is not signed with mary, so there for people shouldn't say he is going there unless he is actually signed

i am pretty sure he was talking about kick

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby threeball » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:37 pm

cdub1 wrote:
threeball wrote:

doesnt matter its still the same thing. neither have signed to mary as far as ive heard
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:39 pm

threeball wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
threeball wrote:

doesnt matter its still the same thing. neither have signed to mary as far as ive heard

very different as you know belohlavek so u mite have some insight on where he is going to college while you dont know kick while da man could know kick and have insight on where he will go to college

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Boys