Denny Do

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:51 am

who is he then as you have no idea

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby O_Snap » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:01 am

lol I'm not Maurer and I do know what his name is on here and it is not O_Snap... I only wish I could dunk... lol
O_Snap

Postby uber pwnage » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Haha I think Denny must be getting some respect. This thread has twice as many views as Shaun Knife's, but its only been up half as long!
uber pwnage

Postby CrossFire » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:42 pm

Hey YO.... Im not gonna lie but working your butt off for a few minutes doesnt seem fun maybe he should pickup another sport like golf. Just my view on it but maybe it could be a michael Jordan Story or maybe not.
CrossFire
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Last edited by King James on Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby uber pwnage » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:18 pm

King James wrote:i hear denny is quittin tommorow because he lost a bet with one of his friends

Just when I started to respect this guy he pulls a stunt like that.:?
uber pwnage

Postby whocares? » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:24 pm

uber pwnage wrote:
King James wrote:i hear denny is quittin tommorow because he lost a bet with one of his friends

Just when I started to respect this guy he pulls a stunt like that.:?

i guarantee this isnt true.
whocares?

Postby netminder08 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:13 am

me too
netminder08

Postby playinball3 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:42 pm

who is this guy
playinball3

Postby whos on first » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:35 pm

denny do (#34 i believe) plays for century but get limited minutes... usually at the end of games when the score is out of reach for century or their opponent. Hes got the DWade shoes.
whos on first

Postby arsnl7 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:52 pm

I think D-Wade has Denny Do shoes
arsnl7

Postby playinball3 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:02 am

i heard this guy scored his first point in his career last night on senior night. how cool is that
playinball3

Postby playinball3 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:13 am

does anybody know if this kid will get his shot in wda.. he is a sharpshooter as qouted in the paper. give him the rock i say and let him shoot the trey ball
playinball3

Postby King James » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:56 pm

what do you mean you heard you play on the same team as him you mean you saw him get his first point
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby uber pwnage » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:58 am

King James wrote:what do you mean you heard you play on the same team as him you mean you saw him get his first point

oooh snap!
uber pwnage

Postby whocares? » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:14 pm

uber pwnage wrote:
King James wrote:what do you mean you heard you play on the same team as him you mean you saw him get his first point

oooh snap!

what makes you guys thinkthat playinball3 plays on do's team. i saw do score his first career point also, does that mean i play on century's team?
whocares?

Postby Strike3? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Denny Do should be starting or 1st man off the bench....he had 2 three point plays tonight all of which were extremely nice.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby whos on first » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:40 pm

Strike3? wrote:Denny Do should be starting or 1st man off the bench....he had 2 three point plays tonight all of which were extremely nice.

haha oh my did he ever.... one of them was a left handed scoop shot that kissed right off the backboard... it was awesome to see him score like that
whos on first

Postby whocares? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:42 pm

Strike3? wrote:Denny Do should be starting or 1st man off the bench....he had 2 three point plays tonight all of which were extremely nice.

do could and easily should play over some of centurys other players. they were just flat out pathetic tonight
whocares?

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:36 pm

All WDA team? I think he could if century would just show the kid some love
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys