Which player is more important to their team?

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Which player is more important to their team?

Brian Qvale
9%
Tate Kick
8%
Justin Belohlavek
45%
Jordan Wilhelm
4%
Zac Elgie
3%
Shaun Knife
3%
Luke Heck
6%
BJ Mertens
11%
Jon Kramer
3%
Tanner Farkas
2%
Dan Bergerson
3%
Jordan May
1%

Total votes : 97

Postby Ming01 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:29 am

Just wanted to see what ppl thought...
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDdominator » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:53 am

Justin Belohavlek because I just saw in the bismarck tribune teams and some teams have 2 double-digit scorers if he got injured mandan would probably fold up and lost out in regionals w/ him they have a shot at the title
NDdominator

Postby 666 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:10 pm

personally i would have to say Luke Heck becuase jamestown has absolutly NO ONE ELSE and without him they WOULDNT win one game.

Postby Leech » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:02 pm

NDdominator wrote:Justin Belohavlek because I just saw in the bismarck tribune teams and some teams have 2 double-digit scorers if he got injured mandan would probably fold up and lost out in regionals w/ him they have a shot at the title

they'd be slightly better than Century
Leech
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Claz B Fan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:20 am

Well it is certainly not Dan Bergerson because he is no longer on the North roster for doing dumb stuff
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB Fan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:49 am

Claz B Fan wrote:Well it is certainly not Dan Bergerson because he is no longer on the North roster for doing dumb stuff

Dan Bergerson
Plays for Shanley....
Maybe another day
BB Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cityleaguer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:20 am

it's funny to think this way, but is it really a bad thing to not be leading the votes, kind of shows how dependant a team is on that player, anyone agree?
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby vikes_fan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:32 am

cityleaguer wrote:it's funny to think this way, but is it really a bad thing to not be leading the votes, kind of shows how dependant a team is on that player, anyone agree?

How is it a bad thing.....it says who is the most important player to their team.. I wish some of you guyz would have seen some other Mandan games other than the last Williston game.
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cityleaguer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:34 am

vikes_fan wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:it's funny to think this way, but is it really a bad thing to not be leading the votes, kind of shows how dependant a team is on that player, anyone agree?

How is it a bad thing.....it says who is the most important player to their team.. I wish some of you guyz would have seen some other Mandan games other than the last Williston game.

I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing to get all the votes, but it just kind of shows the reliance a team has on that one player

I did go to the Mandan Dickinson game in Mandan, if that makes it any better...one man show in the second half.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Strike3? » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:12 am

It may have been a one man show but it was the Mandan team in the first half who kept them in it and cut the lead down to 9 before half without Behlovak in
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cityleaguer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 am

Strike3? wrote:It may have been a one man show but it was the Mandan team in the first half who kept them in it and cut the lead down to 9 before half without Behlovak in

It was also that "Mandan team" that was behind by 17

cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:36 am

There are some people that really must get bugged by Mandan because there's always so much hate posts
O_Snap

Postby biggie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:48 am

O_Snap wrote:There are some people that really must get bugged by Mandan because there's always so much hate posts

That's how being #1 is.  When Williston or Dickinson were #1 people disagreed with that.
biggie
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby threeball » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:29 pm

biggie wrote:
O_Snap wrote:There are some people that really must get bugged by Mandan because there's always so much hate posts

That's how being #1 is.  When Williston or Dickinson were #1 people disagreed with that.

mandan has only been 1 for a day but people have been hatin on them all season
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:15 pm

threeball wrote:
biggie wrote:

mandan has only been 1 for a day but people have been hatin on them all season

Thank you Threeball where are you from??
O_Snap

Postby balla21 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:00 pm

IMO Luke Heck is the most needed by his team...as of right now he is the only person on the team of Jamestown who can do much of anything it will be interesting to see if anyone will step and try and get some wins for them
balla21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby member » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:15 pm

If Luke Heck wasnt on Jamestown I dotn believe they would score more than 40 points a game and they would be getting stomped by 40 50 everygame. A long with this which star player is least important to their team. Qvale is second and then Justin Dickinson and Minot and BHS could be succesful
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 pm

member wrote:If Luke Heck wasnt on Jamestown I dotn believe they would score more than 40 points a game and they would be getting stomped by 40 50 everygame. A long with this which star player is least important to their team. Qvale is second and then Justin Dickinson and Minot and BHS could be succesful

well not really because im not sure he had more than 15 against belcourt which is still a high score. . .but one of there guards #12 hit 4 trey's and kept them in the game against belcourt
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby member » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:28 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
member wrote:If Luke Heck wasnt on Jamestown I dotn believe they would score more than 40 points a game and they would be getting stomped by 40 50 everygame. A long with this which star player is least important to their team. Qvale is second and then Justin Dickinson and Minot and BHS could be succesful

well not really because im not sure he had more than 15 against belcourt which is still a high score. . .but one of there guards #12 hit 4 trey's and kept them in the game against belcourt

Belcourt is not that good though
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:37 pm

member wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:

Yea were not that good. . .LOL. . .this guy is funny
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby threeball » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:24 am

Mr. Me Too wrote:
member wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:

yea except belcourt actually isnt overly good
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndbb » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:35 am

threeball wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
member wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:

yea except belcourt actually isnt overly good

heck had 22 against belcourt.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby OkGo12 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:26 pm

well we'll start with Qvale then Belohlavek, Wilhelm, Kick, Heck, and round it out with Knife and Elgie these players are important to there teams
"The Desire Accomplished Is Sweet To The Soul"
[Proverbs 13:19]
OkGo12
NDPreps Starter

Postby braves2008 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:02 pm

ndbb wrote:
heck had 22 against belcourt.

whats your point?
braves2008
NDPreps Rookie

Postby CrossFire » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:47 pm

Every team would be different with out there main player. But i disagree on saying they wouldnt be close to as good without 1 player. Mandans game isnt a 1 man game because 1 man cant play defense on 5 guys isnt this true???? Every team has 5 players that contribute in different ways like passing,shooting,defense. So Justins is Shooting i dont see this much of a 1 man game.

This could work with any team look at qvale u could say that its a 1 man team. He plays solid D and he shoots well and destroys down low so now is williston a 1 man team????

I believe it takes 5
CrossFire
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Boys