2007 State Champ

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

which one ?

Bismarck
25%
Dickinson
75%

Total votes : 16

Postby brownbomber » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:49 pm

I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby cityleaguer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:07 pm

Well I'm a Dickinson fan so my vote was obvious, but I really believe that Dickinson will come out and try to get a big lead right away. Hopefully they handle the BHS pressure better this time around. Dickinson in a thriller 81-76

Predictions:

Wilhelm- 16 pts. 8 rebs, a little under average, will hurt his team with # of shot atts.

Martinez- 10 pts, yup, Dickinson will D him up but it'll be 2 or 3 3's from him early.

Peterson- 14 pts. should have a big game inside, has seemed to step up his O.

Kick- 22 pts. 12 rebs. has a chip on his shoulder will take advantage of any mismatch and find teammates when not open.

Fridley- will break out with about 18, mostly mid range pull ups and points of turnovers, will handle pressure well

Bauer-12 pts. X factor off bench with hot shooting tonight

And last Moose Miller will be upset with the refs and will be T'd up which will make way for a huge DHS push near the end.
Last edited by cityleaguer on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:33 pm

I'll take Dickinson in a close one. But my x factor will be how dickinson is able to stop Martinez from hitting the 3's he's capable of.
project-pat

Postby cityleaguer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:33 pm

well preseason #1, and ended the season that way. No one can say that they didn't deserve it either. Marcus was lights out, and Tate was his usual self. Bismarck played great, but it wasn't enough. Good games all around and Dickinson can be very proud

cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cityleaguer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:15 am

cityleaguer wrote:Well I'm a Dickinson fan so my vote was obvious, but I really believe that Dickinson will come out and try to get a big lead right away. Hopefully they handle the BHS pressure better this time around. Dickinson in a thriller 81-76

Predictions:

Wilhelm- 16 pts. 8 rebs, a little under average, will hurt his team with # of shot atts.

Martinez- 10 pts, yup, Dickinson will D him up but it'll be 2 or 3 3's from him early.

Kick- 22 pts. 12 rebs. has a chip on his shoulder will take advantage of any mismatch and find teammates when not open.

Fridley- will break out with about 18, mostly mid range pull ups and points of turnovers, will handle pressure well

And last Moose Miller will be upset with the refs and will be T'd up which will make way for a huge DHS push near the end.

I'd say I did pretty well with the prediction, besides the score being a little high, I believe Wilhelm was 7-24 (first prediction) Martinez had 8 (close) Kick had 20 (also close) And Fridley did have 18 with a bunch of layups and mid range J's.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby da_man 23 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:30 am

cityleaguer wrote:
cityleaguer wrote:Well I'm a Dickinson fan so my vote was obvious, but I really believe that Dickinson will come out and try to get a big lead right away. Hopefully they handle the BHS pressure better this time around. Dickinson in a thriller 81-76

Predictions:

I'd say I did pretty well with the prediction, besides the score being a little high, I believe Wilhelm was 7-24 (first prediction) Martinez had 8 (close) Kick had 20 (also close) And Fridley did have 18 with a bunch of layups and mid range J's.
you were very close leaguer..........very lopsided on fouls i think and senger......what a cheap player.....twice last night he took out two dickinson kids after the whistles blew and nuthing was done
da_man 23

Return to Boys