best dunker

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

best chance to win a dunk contest

justin belohlavek
6%
tate kick
33%
josh maurer
23%
jordan wilhelm
3%
jordan allard
7%
ishmail kareem
10%
brian qvale
17%

Total votes : 126

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:04 pm

threeball wrote:
bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:I seen Kringstad windmillin at the y the other day. His name must be in the poll.

thats definantly a lie

you never know look at the way barkley dunked

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby threeball » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:08 pm

cdub1 wrote:
threeball wrote:
bbq_chicken_fan83 wrote:I seen Kringstad windmillin at the y the other day. His name must be in the poll.

thats definantly a lie

true but i dont think kringstad can windmill but i guess you never know
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:12 pm

threeball wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
threeball wrote:

thats definantly a lie

true but i dont think kringstad can windmill but i guess you never know

i have seen stranger things that that

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NIZZLer » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:35 pm

O_Snap wrote:I was just at the Y that day watching You, Maurer and Belohlavek dunking...

I didn't do much as I was in jeans, but Magstadt was there too throwing down a few nice dunks. Best I could do was a 2-handed reverse. I think the dunk of the night might have been Belohlavek's dunk when the lights went out as the Y was closing -- that was sick. You see that one?
Last edited by NIZZLer on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NIZZLer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:57 pm

NIZZLer wrote:
O_Snap wrote:I was just at the Y that day watching You, Maurer and Belohlavek dunking...

I didn't do much as I was in jeans, but Magstadt was there too throwing down a few nice dunks. Best I could do was a 2-handed reverse. I think the dunk of the night might have been Belohlavek's dunk when the lights went out as the Y was closing -- that was sick. You see that one?

he probably missed cuz the lights turned off. . .naw j/k what he do
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby O_Snap » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:17 pm

NIZZLer wrote:

Yeah that was nice it was kinda funny timing also....
O_Snap

Postby grizz » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:24 pm

I like how Kick just takes a drop step and throws it down 2 hands with authority.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby member » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:21 pm

Does anyone remember last year in Minot when Maurer caught the ball of the rim to hands and threw it down on a couple of players?
NDPreps Starter

Postby thankyou_sir41 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:24 pm

member wrote:Does anyone remember last year in Minot when Maurer caught the ball of the rim to hands and threw it down on a couple of players?

oh man he tip slammed on the whole minot team on that play haha
You will not Win cuz i will not Lose
thankyou_sir41
NDPreps Reserve

Postby vikes_fan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:25 pm

member wrote:Does anyone remember last year in Minot when Maurer caught the ball of the rim to hands and threw it down on a couple of players?

Ya it was at the auditorioum or something on the standup hoops? and shook the whole basket was that the one?
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby member » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 pm

vikes_fan wrote:

Ya it was at the auditorioum or something on the standup hoops? and shook the whole basket was that the one?

You bet it hiped our crowd to bad it didnt count though.
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:29 pm

that was probably one of the biggest dunks i have seen in high school bball you could hear the minot student section from the other side sounds of amazement
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby vikes_fan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:30 pm

NIZZLer wrote:

Ya that was nice as he was going up the lights went off that was amazing haha
vikes_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jarebear » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:15 pm

grizz wrote:I like how Kick just takes a drop step and throws it down 2 hands with authority.

exactly
Jarebear

Postby whocares? » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:55 pm

haha.. kringstad's vertical cant be more than 20 or so inches
whocares?

Postby nelly » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:33 am

O_Snap wrote:Gotta remember these would be a uncontested dunk and I know Maurer can do some crazy stuff not sure if Qvale can do windmills and such?

Of course qvale can do windmills, he is 6'10 what do you expect. I know that wilhelm kid from BHS can do some sick dunks. I would put my money on wilhelm!
nelly
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cityleaguer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:00 am

nelly wrote:
O_Snap wrote:Gotta remember these would be a uncontested dunk and I know Maurer can do some crazy stuff not sure if Qvale can do windmills and such?

Of course qvale can do windmills, he is 6'10 what do you expect. I know that wilhelm kid from BHS can do some sick dunks. I would put my money on wilhelm!

By the looks of all Nelly's posts I'd say someone has a crush on Wilhelm? Oh yeah, by the way Wilhelm must be a crazy dunker by the looks of his 1 vote in this poll!
Last edited by cityleaguer on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:18 am

nelly wrote:

haha yes wilhelm can do some sick dunks in the bhs lynch gym which is about a 9'10" basket.... i can even do dunks in there and i am about 5'11" ... i know wilhelm can dunk but its not in his nature to be flashy
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby #50mandan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:12 pm

is that the small gym? the big gyms rims are pretty short too or it looks like it
ill do it
#50mandan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ghetto*revival » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 pm

i kno hes not the best dunker but i watched miko elias get up  a few times
ghetto*revival

Postby Mr. Me Too » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:07 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
nelly wrote:

haha yes wilhelm can do some sick dunks in the bhs lynch gym which is about a 9'10" basket.... i can even do dunks in there and i am about 5'11" ... i know wilhelm can dunk but its not in his nature to be flashy

they must be official, if they play games on them. . .:D, yea they are pretty low than regular rims
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:06 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
nelly wrote:

they must be official, if they play games on them. . .:D, yea they are pretty low than regular rims

the karlggard is where they play the games and those rims are official but are farly demon friendly... they just have a different bounce to them i dont know... but the lynch gym the smaller gym up the stairs...  the hoop the the left when you walk in is about 2 inches low... used to be like 5 inches low but the kinda fixed it.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys