JV Basketball

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sports24 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:02 am

Ming01 wrote:
King James wrote:whatd you guys think of the bhs mandan jv game last nite if you were there

i saw hrubys deep deep three

hruby is a dangerous player if you leave him open. He can hit from anywhere on the court if you'll let him.
sports24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:47 pm

this is off the topic but i saw the younger maurer play again today and he is HORRIBLE at free throws

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball18 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:19 pm

cdub1 wrote:this is off the topic but i saw the younger maurer play again today and he is HORRIBLE at free throws

Hey atleast he didnt air ball one like his brother, lol
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby sports24 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:03 pm

cdub1 wrote:this is off the topic but i saw the younger maurer play again today and he is HORRIBLE at free throws

hahahaha
sports24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby larryjohnstonethefourth » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:05 pm

i think dylan decouteau from belcourt has good defense and he can also take on guys bigger than him........his shot selection is questionable though.....throws up shots just in hope of getting a foul called
Last edited by larryjohnstonethefourth on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
larryjohnstonethefourth
NDPreps Reserve

Postby larryjohnstonethefourth » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:13 pm

i also think chris gillis for belcourt could be a good player next year......can shoot pretty well and can handle the ball very well......jus needs to get a head on his shoulders
larryjohnstonethefourth
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sports24 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:21 pm

larryjohnstonethefourth wrote:i also think chris gillis for belcourt could be a good player next year......can shoot pretty well and can handle the ball very well......jus needs to get a head on his shoulders

ill agree with that completely...i think gillis is by far one of the better junior belcourt players...however he does need to work on not getting himeself too worked up about hte game...otherwise could be a nice asset next year!
sports24
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys