Best team in the west in 07-08

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby King James » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:04 pm

Just watch their still century i cant even remember the last time they were contending besides last year when fraase and mickelson went off in the WDA tourney
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby smart source » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:44 pm

playinball3 wrote:
King James wrote:well we'll just see theres Minot Mandan Bismarck Williston Dickinson and Belcourt i know they wont finish in front of Minot Mandan or Bismarck i guess there is a possibility after looking at how many people those other 3 are losing

didnt century go to overtime with williston and minot and lose to belcourt by 2 and bismarck by less than ten. thats with 4 juniors starting who got zero or limited time last year. with the experience they are getting how do u say they wont be a top contender next year

didnt century just lose to minot by 20 when minot played like 11 juniors and 2 seniors
smart source

Postby playinball3 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:38 pm

smart source wrote:
playinball3 wrote:
King James wrote:well we'll just see theres Minot Mandan Bismarck Williston Dickinson and Belcourt i know they wont finish in front of Minot Mandan or Bismarck i guess there is a possibility after looking at how many people those other 3 are losing

didnt century go to overtime with williston and minot and lose to belcourt by 2 and bismarck by less than ten. thats with 4 juniors starting who got zero or limited time last year. with the experience they are getting how do u say they wont be a top contender next year

didnt century just lose to minot by 20 when minot played like 11 juniors and 2 seniors

century only plays 2 seniorsalso and the rest are juniors and 2 Freshmen
playinball3

Postby allstar23 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:20 pm

well some teams get lucky 2...
allstar23

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:43 pm

minot will be good i dont know if this will happen or not but st marys could be decent not great but decent they return everybody who mattered but leet and 7 different players that have started at least one game
Last edited by cdub1 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:02 am

west fargo (2 seniors) and fargo south (4 seniors) will have alot of kids back and with bj mertens devils lake will be up there too
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby member » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:05 am

Number7 wrote:west fargo (2 seniors) and fargo south (4 seniors) will have alot of kids back and with bj mertens devils lake will be up there too

They will be very good if they wer ein the WEST they would probably be talked about more.
NDPreps Starter

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:42 pm

member wrote:
Number7 wrote:west fargo (2 seniors) and fargo south (4 seniors) will have alot of kids back and with bj mertens devils lake will be up there too

They will be very good if they wer ein the WEST they would probably be talked about more.

definately I thinkl the East will be supreme next year the west's stars (Kick,Quale, Behlohlavek, Wilhelm, Knife, Heck, ex. Elgie) are all seniors, while in the east (Farkas, Dye, Kareem, Allard, Hermann, Mertens (BJ and Jordan), May) are all juniors. Sorry all of you west guys, look out for the EAST next year.
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:46 pm

Number7 wrote:
member wrote:

definately I thinkl the East will be supreme next year the west's stars (Kick,Quale, Behlohlavek, Wilhelm, Knife, Heck, ex. Elgie) are all seniors, while in the east (Farkas, Dye, Kareem, Allard, Hermann, Mertens (BJ and Jordan), May) are all juniors. Sorry all of you west guys, look out for the EAST next year.

east will be better but it mite come down to minot and south dickinson will be decent for the west also dl wf and fn will be really good

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:55 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Number7 wrote:
member wrote:

east will be better but it mite come down to minot and south dickinson will be decent for the west also dl wf and fn will be really good

i totally agree with minot out of the west next year Hornecker and Elgie lead the way to a #1 seed in WDA
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby King James » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:43 pm

cdub1 wrote:minot will be good i dont know if this will happen or not but st marys could be decent not great but decent they return everybody who mattered but leet and 7 different players that have started at least one game

yeah st marys could be good they have some good sophs 2 good freshmen and a decent junior class
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys