West Fargo @ Devils Lake

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:09 am

big game on saturday, two quality teams looking to improve their record before the EDC tournament. who comes out with the win? DL won in WF the last time they played, and i think they will be able to pull this one out agian. DL wins by 8 at home.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 666 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:14 am

I see west fargo looking for revenge but the home crowd is too much for WF this time DL performs for it's home crowd with an impressive win like south had over dl.

Postby Number7 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:06 am

West Fargo comes in focused, Limke has had them working like no other in practice and they will be focused and pull out a three point win, 58-55
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby ND_SportsNut » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:33 am

DL won in a very intense and fun game to watch, 77-68. DL was down by as much as 10 in the first half at 29-19, but they finished the half good. It was 36 to 35 at half with WF leading. B.J only had 2 at the half and I believe the gameplan at half must've been for him to be a little more assertive because thats what DL needed, and he was, finishing with 24 and I believe 16-18 from the line. Seth Dye for WF is a stud, he can shoot, he can post up, he's strong, and he can't be only 6'3" like he's listed at. He'll make a good college basketball player.
ND_SportsNut

Postby football#1 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:40 am

Devils lake never feel farther than 7 points and that was at the begginng of the game.and that was at the beggin of the game other wise it was never less than 4 and its a big win for DL it puts them right back up almost to the top

football#1
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys