NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

All other topics other than sports related.

NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby flyguy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Which game is better i personally like nba 2k8 better, better graphics better gameplay i think 2k8 wins the battle...what do other think?(i will challenge anyone)
flyguy
 

Re: NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby baseball » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:49 pm

i have 2k8 for ps2 but have never played live so i cant compare but ive always been more of a fan of 2k for basketball games. i think EA puts the majority of their effort into Madden because that is the money maker for gaming. if i buy a basketball game its 2k, if i buy football its EA
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Re: NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:50 pm

NBA Live 08 for PS2 not cool!!!! The gameplay is so ridiculously terrible that I stopped playing it...It's very unrealistic...I had NBA 2K7 last year and I loved it...
project-pat
 

Re: NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby flyguy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:51 pm

baseball wrote:i have 2k8 for ps2 but have never played live so i cant compare but ive always been more of a fan of 2k for basketball games. i think EA puts the majority of their effort into Madden because that is the money maker for gaming. if i buy a basketball game its 2k, if i buy football its EA

Very true i agree with u 100%
flyguy
 

Re: NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby asiantangy99 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:04 pm

flyguy wrote:
baseball wrote:i have 2k8 for ps2 but have never played live so i cant compare but ive always been more of a fan of 2k for basketball games. i think EA puts the majority of their effort into Madden because that is the money maker for gaming. if i buy a basketball game its 2k, if i buy football its EA

Very true i agree with u 100%

Ya when it comes to basketball games 2K is better EA definatly takes it in football games whether it is madden or any college football game.
User avatar
asiantangy99
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby billy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 am

i agree i have 2k8 for ps3 and it is way better than 08 because 2k is so much more realistic and the gameplay is way better because you cant make every shot you throw up, because you will go on a scoring run and then you cant make anything or the other team makes alot of shot to make it a game, in 08 you can just blow every team out of the water
billy
 

Re: NBA 2K8 or NBA LIVE 2008

Postby asiantangy99 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 pm

billy wrote:i agree i have 2k8 for ps3 and it is way better than 08 because 2k is so much more realistic and the gameplay is way better because you cant make every shot you throw up, because you will go on a scoring run and then you cant make anything or the other team makes alot of shot to make it a game, in 08 you can just blow every team out of the water

ya ive noticed that with many of the EA basketball games
User avatar
asiantangy99
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:34 pm


Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests