?

All other topics other than sports related.

?

Postby point/center » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:28 pm

Is anyone more annoying than Stephan A Smith?
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Re: ?

Postby rep » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:36 pm

point/center wrote:Is anyone more annoying than Stephan A Smith?

the radio or the tv version?

the tv version is pretty annoying, but that is nothing compared to his radio annoyingness.
rep

Postby point/center » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:22 pm

I feel more used after watching him on TV. At least on the radio, I'm listening while taking out the trash or surfing the Web--so I feel like I'm utlizing my time a bit more productively. But God-Almighty the guy needs to GO

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:05 pm

I don't like stephen a. but i absoloutely can't stand skip bayless a month or so ago they both were on first take it was great because stephen a. made skip bayless look like an idiot. But they both need to go
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:30 pm

BBall dominator wrote:I don't like stephen a. but i absoloutely can't stand skip bayless a month or so ago they both were on first take it was great because stephen a. made skip bayless look like an idiot. But they both need to go

that's like Paris and Lindsey....on Jeopardy...

Skips a tool

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby basketballer » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:19 pm

Yea, Sean Salisbury.
basketballer

Postby Ming01 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:48 pm

I like Stephen A. Smith, he is very provocative and knows what he's talking about, especially the NBA. I really like his radio show with Mike Mussolini.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:03 pm

basketballer wrote:Yea, Sean Salisbury.

2nd---he's very marginal. At least Jesse Palmer had a game. Salisbury is just as awful on the air as he was on the field.

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:11 pm

Im probably going to get ripped by this one because everyone else seems to love him..but dude Vitale is my least favorite guy in all of sports. theres a line between excited about the game and just flat out crazy, and he is crazy.

o..and Bill Walton has to go as well....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:21 pm

baseball wrote:Im probably going to get ripped by this one because everyone else seems to love him..but dude Vitale is my least favorite guy in all of sports. theres a line between excited about the game and just flat out crazy, and he is crazy.

if i had it my way Mike Patrick would do about every game and Holly Rowe on the sidelines

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby cubsfan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 pm

I like Stephen A. but totally despise Skip Bayless and Sean Salisbury. Salisbury is the biggest idiot on ESPN.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:53 pm

cubsfan wrote:I like Stephen A. but totally despise Skip Bayless and Sean Salisbury. Salisbury is the biggest idiot on ESPN.

Meril Hodge is the biggest idiot on ESPN in my opinion.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:59 pm

baseball wrote:Im probably going to get ripped by this one because everyone else seems to love him..but dude Vitale is my least favorite guy in all of sports. theres a line between excited about the game and just flat out crazy, and he is crazy.

BIll Walton is the man..I could do w/o dicky v but hes good in small doses I hate it when he commentates on a game though...All the gameday crew for college is lame basically everyone but mike and mike in the morning, Bill Walton, and everyone who is an anchor for ESPN. Sportswriters have to be the way they are or else no one would read them they always have to make outlandish statements or make ridiculous predictions
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:48 pm

BBall dominator wrote:

BIll Walton is the man..I could do w/o dicky v but hes good in small doses I hate it when he commentates on a game though...All the gameday crew for college is lame basically everyone but mike and mike in the morning, Bill Walton, and everyone who is an anchor for ESPN. Sportswriters have to be the way they are or else no one would read them they always have to make outlandish statements or make ridiculous predictions

The main reason i hate Walton is becuase one comment he made while doing a Lakers game his son was playing in...."Luke Walton is taking this game over". if anyone watched that game and remembers it, Luke Walton had like 6 pts and 2 assists in one quarter and his dad thought it was the greatest thing ever...behind UCLA of course. i hate when announcers are biased in the games unless its a regional broadcast by the team of course and not national. which is why i dont like vitale....its all about Duke for him. they could take 5 people from the band and play them and he would still pick them to win the national title.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:35 am

point/center wrote:

if i had it my way Mike Patrick would do about every game and Holly Rowe on the sidelines

Patrick and Todd Blackledge are one of a kind
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby point/center » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:02 am

My new pain is Colin Cowherd and his constant Yankees and Red Sox talk. Are there other teams in MLB? Not everyone cares about Pettie, Posada, A-Rod, Mike Lowell...ugh....I love collins style, but his content is becoming so repetitious.

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby the captain » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:32 pm

If i could chose one man to do every college football game that ever matters it would be keith jackson no matter how old and senile he gets he makes every game seem so important and exciting
the captain

Postby Mauer07 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:23 pm

the captain wrote:If i could chose one man to do every college football game that ever matters it would be keith jackson no matter how old and senile he gets he makes every game seem so important and exciting

i loved it when keith jackson (whoaa nelly!!) and Brent Musburger did games with each other especially the 05 Rose Bowl with Texas and USC INSTANT CLASSIC
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:25 pm

really with all that is wrong with ESPN, I still don't mind when Erin Andrews voice is on

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby champs0607 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:26 pm

bus driver wrote:really with all that is wrong with ESPN, I still don't mind when Erin Andrews voice is on

she's hott :D
"Don't give up....don't ever give up." Jimmy Valvano
champs0607
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:42 pm

does anyone like Fran Fraschilla? i actaully do but alot of the people ive talked to dont.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cubsfan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:06 am

Well I won't mind ESPN football coverage as much now that good ole Salisbury is gone!!!
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 am

Any chance of Baseball Tonight canning Eduardo Perez?!? He is just awful....can't stand his voice and half the time he just talks in circles. I want Harold Reynolds back!
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby asiantangy99 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Any chance of Baseball Tonight canning Eduardo Perez?!? He is just awful....can't stand his voice and half the time he just talks in circles. I want Harold Reynolds back!

Amen, get someone on their that knows what they are talking about please
asiantangy99
NDPreps Starter

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories