Is Tupac Alive?

All other topics other than sports related.

Re: Is Tupac Alive?

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:46 pm

I'm guessing he is not alive. Gangster rappers live to show off their money and women, why would he trade that life for living like someone in the witness protection program, or even worse. Although he was a revolutionary musical artist, he was not above hanging with people who would eventually get him killed.

Tupac, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis - RIP
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:23 pm

can i get in on this journey to find him??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:34 pm

Yes you can! and for the low low price of just your own sanity! :P You can board the bus to looney town. :lol:
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:35 pm

welcome aboard baseball...i'm happy to go to looney town...maybe i'll see ya there wild wolves :D
project-pat

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:13 pm

now we are talking. :D

I am pretty sure that with all the hunters around Bowman this weekend you should be able to catch a ride to at least a funny farm outside of Fargo. :wink:
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:30 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:now we are talking. :D

I am pretty sure that with all the hunters around Bowman this weekend you should be able to catch a ride to at least a funny farm outside of Fargo. :wink:

ok..what was the punch line there?
project-pat

Postby baseball » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:35 pm

little off topic....but do u think since Pac made songs from the grave that TI can do the same over the next 10 years while in prison??? ill be a little upset if i have to wait 10 years to hear a new TIP song
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Grandma's Boy » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:46 pm

baseball wrote:little off topic....but do u think since Pac made songs from the grave that TI can do the same over the next 10 years while in prison??? ill be a little upset if i have to wait 10 years to hear a new TIP song

Idk bout that, when Pac was in prison he said it killed his creativity and he couldn't write anything. Maybe TI will have better luck, what is he gettin locked up for? I heard it was on illegal weapons charges. Tupac is dead, RIP in Thug Mansion, "There's no heaven for a thug, thats why we go to Thug Mansion, the only place where Thugs get in free and you gotta be a G, at Thug Mansion." Tupac
Grandma's Boy

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:56 pm

Go back and read your posts, I haven't stopped laughing, thug mansion. prison. I will bake you a cake with a file in it.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:23 am

Grandma's Boy wrote:
baseball wrote:little off topic....but do u think since Pac made songs from the grave that TI can do the same over the next 10 years while in prison??? ill be a little upset if i have to wait 10 years to hear a new TIP song

Idk bout that, when Pac was in prison he said it killed his creativity and he couldn't write anything. Maybe TI will have better luck, what is he gettin locked up for? I heard it was on illegal weapons charges. Tupac is dead, RIP in Thug Mansion, "There's no heaven for a thug, thats why we go to Thug Mansion, the only place where Thugs get in free and you gotta be a G, at Thug Mansion." Tupac

Yea...he was arrested because the Feds got a tip that he was going to purchase machine guns and they moved in when he went to pick them up
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:14 am

My hero.

These guys make Brittany Spears seem like a good choice to do heart surgery. :wink:
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby BBall dominator » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:02 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:My hero.

These guys make Brittany Spears seem like a good choice to do heart surgery. :wink:

Does this bother you that much that you have to spend time bashing it??
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:10 pm

Does it bother me? yes

How long can people be allowed to just blindly flock like sheep to members of society who promote criminal behavior.

Enjoy the music, fine, but when people glorify behavior that is detrimental to society it also promotes that behavior. I would like to feel safe driving the streets with my family.

Note: I spend a considerable amount of time in large metropolitan areas.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ming01 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:48 am

If you listen to some of Pac's songs he didn't really enjoy the limelight all that much, he talked about how his time had passed, how much his life had caught up to him, he rapped about getting out of the spotlight and leading to a more quite life. But anyways, Tupac is dead and will always be a LIVING legend.

More lyrics from Thugz Mansion, it speaks for itself:

"A place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind
So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times
I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma's eyes
No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble
Not knowin it's hard to carry on when no one loves you
Picture me inside the misery of poverty
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived
Prayin hard for better days, promise to hold on
Me and my dawgs ain't have a choice but to roll on"
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tu-Big » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:38 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:You know he is alive but he commited suicide???????? :?: :?: :?:

Made it further in life?? What are you using as a measuring stick? I am a happy law biding productive citizen and he was (meaning he is dead) gangster who promoted drug use and violence. I am going to say I am way ahead.

"A place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind
So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times
I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma's eyes
No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble
Not knowin it's hard to carry on when no one loves you
Picture me inside the misery of poverty
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived
Prayin hard for better days, promise to hold on
Me and my dawgs ain't have a choice but to roll on"

Tupac never promoted anything, all he did was tell about what life was like for him growing up, and from where he came from compared to where you came from, which was probably a life where you were pampered and spoiled, I'd say he definately made it farther than you...heck he made it farther than i would have had i been put in his position.
Tu-Big

Postby cdub1 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:13 pm

if you not from the town then dont pass through cuz sum og fool mite blast u it aint rite but its long overdue

not promotin illegal activity

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:59 pm

Sounds like glorifying gang activity to me.

Let's see when I held that 9, which was more than likely an illegally obtained weapon.

People leave poverty stricken environments everyday doing the right thing. Without gangs without crime. That is what is impressive.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:07 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:Sounds like glorifying gang activity to me.

Let's see when I held that 9, which was more than likely an illegally obtained weapon.

People leave poverty stricken environments everyday doing the right thing. Without gangs without crime. That is what is impressive.

it could have very ezily been a legally obtained weapon...tupac wasnt gang affiliated as far as i can remember not a blood or crip or nethin and he wuznt a black panther and since both his parents were that is pretty impressive...i think he wuz tryin to get out of the gang activities and stuff...listen to heaven got a ghetto or dear mama and tell me he wuz a bad person then

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 pm

black panthers were originally formed to fight for Civil Rights. However wel intentioned , they went about it in a violent manner. Many who wre members were later productive members of society. A few gravitated toward gang type activity. I would be proud of that affiliation if it were related to the former.

Didn't someone early ask if I knew any rappers who weren't gang memebers? I am not a music lover and couldn't name artists from any genre. Are rappers gang members?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:10 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:black panthers were originally formed to fight for Civil Rights. However wel intentioned , they went about it in a violent manner. Many who wre members were later productive members of society. A few gravitated toward gang type activity. I would be proud of that affiliation if it were related to the former.

Didn't someone early ask if I knew any rappers who weren't gang memebers? I am not a music lover and couldn't name artists from any genre. Are rappers gang members?

snoop is a crip game is a blood u got pretty much errybody is one or the other most of nwa is bloods i think but not sure on dat they mite be crips but most are in gangs

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:31 pm

Here is what gangs do, in a nut shell. They get stupid people to do dangerous things which also involve making a profit (usually by taking something that doesn't belong to them or by selling something that is illegal). For the most part the guys getting rich don't give a crap one way or another about the stupid people as long as it doesn't lead to them going to jail or getting killed. If the stupid people die no big deal, if someone OD's no big deal, if they sell stuff that kills someone, so what. If someone gets killed while taking stuff so what. As long as they get the $$$ in the end. Thus not, I repeat NOT a a group of people who "care" for each other.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:10 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:Here is what gangs do, in a nut shell. They get stupid people to do dangerous things which also involve making a profit (usually by taking something that doesn't belong to them or by selling something that is illegal). For the most part the guys getting rich don't give a crap one way or another about the stupid people as long as it doesn't lead to them going to jail or getting killed. If the stupid people die no big deal, if someone OD's no big deal, if they sell stuff that kills someone, so what. If someone gets killed while taking stuff so what. As long as they get the $$$ in the end. Thus not, I repeat NOT a a group of people who "care" for each other.

wow...nice stereotype. a gang is a group of people who are always together. if somebody attacks one member either verbally or physically, the other members step up and support him and have his back. you even see it on this site. one kid gets bashes and other kid comes on to back him up. you dont have to carry a gun or a knife at all times just to be in a gang....

1. a group of persons working together; squad; shift
2. a group of youngsters or adolescents who associate closely, often exclusively, for social reasons
3. a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:34 pm

Nice use the dictionary. :roll:

If someone is beating up my friend I would help him, that in no way makes us members of a gang. Time to update your dictionary. So why on God's green earth would police dept. across the country set up gang task forces. That may have been the most suburban middle class response I have ever heard.

Gang activity in many places (TC) is in and of itself illegal. Why are gang members physically or verbally attacking each other? Because an opportunity to make money is at stake. Remove the money and gangs disappear. There are better ways to live.
Last edited by Wild Wolves on Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:43 pm

you obviously didnt understand one thing i said. are the people your talking about gangs...yea. is that the only type of gang...no. a gang in general is a group of people, just because some gangs go around shooting and fighting each other doesnt mean thats all a gang is. basketball team = gang. 6 people on a couch = gang. crips and bloods = gangs.

o yea that dictionary that needs to be updated is dictionary.com so i think its pretty current and i only used it to give you definitions your too ignorant to see yourself
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 am

What type of gang do you really think I have been talkng about and what type of gang would I go off on a rant about. :twisted:

No crap there are other gangs but who calls their friends gang members. Do you get matching tats and and flag.

you're v. your mean different things = ignorant :lol:
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories