Is Tupac Alive?

All other topics other than sports related.

Is Tupac Alive?

Postby Tu-Big » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Does anyone believe Tupac faked his death and is still alive?
Tu-Big

Re: Is Tupac Alive?

Postby rep » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:24 pm

no
rep

Postby Ming01 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:45 am

Back when I was in 8th grade I was obsessed with this and looked up everything about it. Yes, there are a lot of freaky things when it comes to his life and his death, but really he is not alive.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tu-Big » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:50 pm

Ming01 wrote:Back when I was in 8th grade I was obsessed with this and looked up everything about it. Yes, there are a lot of freaky things when it comes to his life and his death, but really he is not alive.

The seven days theory on youtube has a lot of weird stuff that happened with the death of tupac and talks about how he could be alive. One of the more interesting theories ive read though is that Tupac wanted to die. A few people think he had himself killed or put himself in situations where he thought he would be killed so that he could become a legend and be immortalized. They think his producer Suge Knight agreed with Tupac dying, or even could have killed him because he knew he'd make a ton of money with all the albums that would be released after his death, which might be another reason Tupac made so much material. Also in his material, Tupac talks alot about how he was already dead, and makes references on how he would be killed. In a interview i watched on youtube last night, he told the reporter that he never wanted to grow old, he said he didnt want to be some 50 year old man recieving a good sumaritan award at a BET convention, this could be another clue that he knew he was going to die.
Last edited by Tu-Big on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tu-Big

Postby project-pat » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:28 pm

I used to believe that he was still alive...but according to his whole "7" routine...you would think he'd ressurect 7 years after his death...I believe he made all of that material to continue his legacy after his death....but he is still dead. :cry:
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:44 pm

To answer all questions...me and Tu-Big are flying to Rukahs, Africa tomorrow morning to find the man himself
project-pat

Postby Tu-Big » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:52 pm

project-pat wrote:To answer all questions...me and Tu-Big are flying to Rukahs, Africa tomorrow morning to find the man himself

Its going to be tough but i think we can find him...we just have to find Rukahs first...that will be the problem. CDub what you think? You comin with us or what?
Tu-Big

Postby cdub1 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:07 am

Tu-Big wrote:
project-pat wrote:To answer all questions...me and Tu-Big are flying to Rukahs, Africa tomorrow morning to find the man himself

Its going to be tough but i think we can find him...we just have to find Rukahs first...that will be the problem. CDub what you think? You comin with us or what?

i am ezily gettin in on dat we findin pac ezily mann

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:15 am

The thing about tupac that sets him apart from a your average rap/hip-hop is he is really intelligent. You can just tell by the intricate rhyming schemes and the topics in his music he just doesn't shout out random political references he has substance to what he says. His poetry is taught at colleges as artwork and its just that.

But he is also smart to know dying is what would make him a legend. Elvis would've been a great icon for a long time but because he died some what young hes legendy. Jimi Hendrix revolutionary in guitar playing never really had to many top 40 songs but revered as legendary. It happens in movies also Marilyn Monroe died young as did James Dean. All put in a special category for being icons basically beacause they died to early. Tupac is smart enough to see this and re-act. For all we know he could've loved making music but hated the attention. We see many celebrities today who probably love what they do as a profession but hate the amounts the attention they get. I still think tupac is dead but he is fully capable of faking his own death.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Wild Wolves » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:57 am

Who cares? He is just another gangster wanna be rapper who got shot by another gangster wanna be rapper, who got shot by another gangster wanna be rapper, who ... well you get the idea.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ming01 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:22 pm

Who cares? Think where the rap industry would be without Tupac...

I used to believe he was alive too, but the seven-day theory has been disproved.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tu-Big » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:28 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:Who cares? He is just another gangster wanna be rapper who got shot by another gangster wanna be rapper, who got shot by another gangster wanna be rapper, who ... well you get the idea.

WOW, you just called Tupac a "ganster wanna be rapper," that might be the most rediculous statement i have ever heard. Tupac never was a wanna be anything, thats why he is so revolutionary. Most of the stuff he talked about was real, and if it wasnt it was meant to have a deeper meaning so i dont think you can call him a wanna be. Theres a lot of rappers out there today, though, that are wanna be Tupacs and they will never even come close to him EVER, i agree with what bball said, he was a genius.
Tu-Big

Postby rep » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:30 pm

i thought he was a wanna be actor in poetic justice...that was pretty brutal. but juice was a fun watch. great job there.
rep

Postby Tu-Big » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:35 pm

rep wrote:i thought he was a wanna be actor in poetic justice...that was pretty brutal. but juice was a fun watch. great job there.

You gotta love Above the Rim too haha, Another theory i read about today explains how Suge Knight killed Tupac. One of the main reasons people think this is because Tupac had signed a deal that he was about finished with at the time of his death that stated he would make two more albums for Suge. After this, its known that Pac wanted to create his own record label called Makaveli Records. Knowing how much money he would eventually lose without having Tupac on board and realizing how much money he could make with Tupac dead and using his material, some believe Suge killed Tupac. Just another theory to add to the list. Tupac's mother ended up suing Suge Knight though and now has her own label that she uses to release Pac's music.
Tu-Big

Postby Ming01 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:24 pm

Tu-Big wrote:
rep wrote:i thought he was a wanna be actor in poetic justice...that was pretty brutal. but juice was a fun watch. great job there.

You gotta love Above the Rim too haha, Another theory i read about today explains how Suge Knight killed Tupac. One of the main reasons people think this is because Tupac had signed a deal that he was about finished with at the time of his death that stated he would make two more albums for Suge. After this, its known that Pac wanted to create his own record label called Makaveli Records. Knowing how much money he would eventually lose without having Tupac on board and realizing how much money he could make with Tupac dead and using his material, some believe Suge killed Tupac. Just another theory to add to the list. Tupac's mother ended up suing Suge Knight though and now has her own label that she uses to release Pac's music.

After looking up some information on this years back I myself believe Suge Knight killed him. Pac had hundreds of unfinished songs and was leaving Death Row Records and made millions for the record company so if Pac died, all the money would go to them especially Suge, the owner of Death Row. Suge is the only person allegedly still alive related to Tupac's death... it only makes sense.

Also, wasn't Pac supposed to be in Cool Runnings, but his death prevented it?
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:11 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:Who cares? He is just another gangster wanna be rapper who got shot by another gangster wanna be rapper, who got shot by another gangster wanna be rapper, who ... well you get the idea.

i wanna see u name 10 good rappers who rnt in gangs wanna do that 4 me on da real u aint gonna though cuz there aint dat many

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:58 pm

Name a rapper who isn't in a gang. Well I got a cousin in West Fargo who works in the mall wrapping presents for charity she isn't in a gang. And let me tell you those packages are tight! 8)

And with that question you would wonder why I don't like rappers. Music is sometimes entertaining but gang and gang activity are not worth my time.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby balla45 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:26 am

Tupac is alive I am believing.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tu-Big » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:28 am

Wild Wolves wrote:Name a rapper who isn't in a gang. Well I got a cousin in West Fargo who works in the mall wrapping presents for charity she isn't in a gang. And let me tell you those packages are tight! 8)

And with that question you would wonder why I don't like rappers. Music is sometimes entertaining but gang and gang activity are not worth my time.

We're talkin about RAPPERS without a W...somethin you obviously dont know about and dont have a reason to talk about on this subject. I bet you would be more suited for a subject on Willy Nelson or Lynard Skynard not that i dislike Willy Nelson or Lynard Skynard, you just obviously dont have any background info on a rap subject.
Tu-Big

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:11 am

cdub1 and and balla45 are the same person so why log out and respond to your own comments? Dude it is weird.

AS for the comments on rapper v. wrapper I know the difference I was making fun of the question, sorry sacrastic remarks get lost in written language.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:cdub1 and and balla45 are the same person so why log out and respond to your own comments? Dude it is weird.

AS for the comments on rapper v. wrapper I know the difference I was making fun of the question, sorry sacrastic remarks get lost in written language.

what makes them the same person??
project-pat

Postby Tu-Big » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:44 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:cdub1 and and balla45 are the same person so why log out and respond to your own comments? Dude it is weird.

Wolves...seriously if you dont have anything intelligent to say in this topic then just get out, if you would any research at all on Tupac i think you'd find him the oposite of a wanna be. His mother and father were both black panthers, his mother gave birth to him IN JAIL. He moved from his birthplace of New York, to Balitmore then to Cali. He was arrested 8 times before he began his first tour as a rapper, his mother became a crack addict while he was on his first tour, he was arrested numerous times after he became a star, AND he witnessed some of his friends die so callin' him a wanna be would be pretty off base wouldnt you say?
Tu-Big

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:41 pm

I know what he is... DEAD. How is that for intelligent. Jail drugs crime eventually = DeAD

He is wonderfukl artist whatever he is DEAD.

Move On (no .org)
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Cross_over » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:10 am

I think he is very much alive and even with all that stuff hes made it farther in life then you have! Anyways ya i dont know if suge could even bring him down i doubt that. I see him killing himself (Kinda) he didnt want to commet succide because of his beliefe in god so why not get in a gun battle and let someone shot him! I think he planned it he talks of a final solution which he did!

Im with you guys lets find him if he lives then hes findable!
Cross_over
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:28 am

You know he is alive but he commited suicide???????? :?: :?: :?:

Made it further in life?? What are you using as a measuring stick? I am a happy law biding productive citizen and he was (meaning he is dead) gangster who promoted drug use and violence. I am going to say I am way ahead.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories