9/11 Conspiracy

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby baller01 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:28 pm

Now I know I already posted a topic of the JFK Conspiracy but a friend of mine brought this video to my attention on the conspiracy of 9/11. I had never even heard of 9/11 Conspiracy therories untill I watched this movie. It is about 50 minutes long but it is worth every minute of it. Please watch it and tell me what you think about September 11th, 2001.

Click on the link below and then click the "1. Full Movie" link.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/1409
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Thu May 03, 2007 4:24 pm

he was right....this video is worth watching every minute.  the conspiracy is bad enough after you watch the part ont eh Petangon but to see what happened at the WTC, its not just an attack
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Strike3? » Thu May 03, 2007 4:38 pm

baseball wrote:he was right....this video is worth watching every minute.  the conspiracy is bad enough after you watch the part ont eh Petangon but to see what happened at the WTC, its not just an attack

yeah ive watched the Pentagon stuff and its pretty interesting, it makes you think that their might be a conspiracy
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby carolina blue » Thu May 03, 2007 4:57 pm

wow. very good points are brought up. i have never heard of this before. it makes me think that there may be a conspiracy out there.

i suggest that everyone watch the video.
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu May 03, 2007 6:04 pm

There are numerous questions to be answered.  I feel that many things have become classified information.  The reason for this is not entirely clear.  If we (normal citizens) coujld get the truth out of the government about everything life would be wonderful or would it??????

It is fun to speculate theories but it is just as easy to fake things to create a conspiracy as it is to fake something to dispell a conspiracy so what do we choose to believe?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:21 pm

My whole outlook on the attacks and war have been completely changed. Same thing happened in 1941 with a little incident called Pearl Harbor. The US new 3 months, 3 MONTHS, in advance of the attacks and did nothing. Why? By the us the US being attacked by the Japs at Pearl Harbor it entered us into WWII and pulled us out of The Great Depression. WWII is what got us out of the depression.

The whole JFK assasination conspiracy can be based on that "enter war to stimulate the economy" theory as well. Kennedy wanted to pull US troops out of Vietnam in 1965 I believe. He was assasinated that year and US troops stayed in Vietnam for another 10 YEARS! Maybe the government killed JFK in order to keep troops in Vietnam to keep us in war there by stimulating the economy?

Makes perfect sense with the 9/11 attacks too. Towers and Pentagon are attacked, we blame it on terrorists, and we enter another war stimulating the economy. Our government isn't dumb. They will do everything to keep the US powerful. Which is sad to say. Considering if this whole thing was conspiracy, then our US Government is one HUGE murderer. Very sad to say...
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Thu May 03, 2007 6:25 pm

baller01 wrote:My whole outlook on the attacks and war have been completely changed. Same thing happened in 1941 with a little incident called Pearl Harbor. The US new 3 months, 3 MONTHS, in advance of the attacks and did nothing. Why? By the us the US being attacked by the Japs at Pearl Harbor it entered us into WWII and pulled us out of The Great Depression. WWII is what got us out of the depression.

The whole JFK assasination conspiracy can be based on that "enter war to stimulate the economy" theory as well. Kennedy wanted to pull US troops out of Vietnam in 1965 I believe. He was assasinated that year and US troops stayed in Vietnam for another 10 YEARS! Maybe the government killed JFK in order to keep troops in Vietnam to keep us in war there by stimulating the economy?

Makes perfect sense with the 9/11 attacks too. Towers and Pentagon are attacked, we blame it on terrorists, and we enter another war stimulating the economy. Our government isn't dumb. They will do everything to keep the US powerful. Which is sad to say. Considering if this whole thing was conspiracy, then our US Government is one HUGE murderer. Very sad to say...

write-in candidate for 2008 president.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Thu May 03, 2007 6:53 pm

baseball wrote:
baller01 wrote:My whole outlook on the attacks and war have been completely changed. Same thing happened in 1941 with a little incident called Pearl Harbor. The US new 3 months, 3 MONTHS, in advance of the attacks and did nothing. Why? By the us the US being attacked by the Japs at Pearl Harbor it entered us into WWII and pulled us out of The Great Depression. WWII is what got us out of the depression.

write-in candidate for 2008 president.

no way, gotta have him available in the fall of 08 for football and not pounding the pavement shaking hands and kissing babies. he's on my keeper fantasy football team and i'll need the stats.
rep

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri May 04, 2007 3:02 am

Do all of you conspiracy theorists believe everything you read that is contrary to what the government says??

Maybe it was a group of airline executives that needed an excuse to jack prices.  Or perhaps it was a skyscraper building company looking to build the replacement.  It might even have been the Democrats in congress trying to get Bush ousted because he let it happen on his watch.

JFK had chances to get us out of Vietnam prior to his assasination.  He in fact raised the troop level.  FDR may have know about a build up of Japanesse forces in the Pacific but they did not have specific details.  I think we are giving our government far to much credit, in terms of knowledge of what other country's are doing.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Fri May 04, 2007 6:12 am

Wild Wolves wrote:Do all of you conspiracy theorists believe everything you read that is contrary to what the government says??

Maybe it was a group of airline executives that needed an excuse to jack prices.  Or perhaps it was a skyscraper building company looking to build the replacement.  It might even have been the Democrats in congress trying to get Bush ousted because he let it happen on his watch.

JFK had chances to get us out of Vietnam prior to his assasination.  He in fact raised the troop level.  FDR may have know about a build up of Japanesse forces in the Pacific but they did not have specific details.  I think we are giving our government far to much credit, in terms of knowledge of what other country's are doing.

I never said you had to believe it or not, I just think it is very interesting and raises some questions. Like the videos says, how can a Boeing 745 or whatever plane it was fit into a 14X16 foot hole in the Pentagon? It just doesn't make sesnse.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby deere » Fri May 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Or how if the pentagon got hit by the same planes the twins towers did and yet you can see in pictures of where this supposed plane hit there are books and computer screens still in good condition. Didnt the government say the twin towers fell due to intense heat then why didnt the books burn or the computers burn??? And why did building 7 of the WTC fall when nothing hit it?! Another interesting thing is that neighboring buildings that have video cameras pointed in the general direction of the pentagon get there videos taken away by federal agents saying that they can not discuss what they saw on the tapes? Our government is dumb...
deere

Postby baller01 » Fri May 04, 2007 3:12 pm

The best part is at the end where President Bush is like "I was sitting there watching the first plane hit the North Tower live" when there wasn't any live video of the first attack, haha.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Fri May 04, 2007 3:28 pm

baller01 wrote:The best part is at the end where President Bush is like "I was sitting there watching the first plane hit the North Tower live" when there wasn't any live video of the first attack, haha.

maybe he got the 1st and 2nd attacks mixed around.....i mean the only difference is a big cloud of smoke i can see where he made the mistake
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby deere » Fri May 04, 2007 3:44 pm

We needed an excuse to go into the middle east. What better way can a country jump start its economy?! War...

The Project of the New American Century is a neo-conservative group with people on there such as our president, condoleeza rice, dude cheney, basically to some it up everyone on Bush's staff is on there. A year before 9/11 a manifesto was written saying that the transformation of America to become a dominant force in the world again would be a long one unless there was a cataclysmic and catastrophic event such as a new pearl harbor....A year before 9/11? Coincidence? Maybe but heres another coincidence in the past century there has only been three steel buildings that have fallen due to intense heat from fire....They all happened on the same day...9/11...Whats happening to this country? ever since 9/11 happened the U.S. has been getting dumber....oil prices are goin up, Americans are getting there rights taken away by minority groups such as illegal immigrants and gays....Way to go guys in D.C. keep up the great work!!! :headsmack:
deere

Postby deere » Fri May 04, 2007 3:52 pm

deere

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri May 04, 2007 6:07 pm

So you are going to put your money on a youtube video?  I suppose CBS and all the major media were in on this too.  I am sure those people interviewed were really planted by the Bush admin.  Give me a break.

Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Fri May 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:So you are going to put your money on a youtube video?  I suppose CBS and all the major media were in on this too.  I am sure those people interviewed were really planted by the Bush admin.  Give me a break.

WW I can tell you think this conspiracy is crap. And that is fine. Put did you watch that video I posted early. If you didn't, please do. It might make you rethink some things. Maybe not, that's up to you. But I really don't know how you can watch the video I posted early and not atleast have second thoughts.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Roughrider » Fri May 04, 2007 6:41 pm

baller01 wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:So you are going to put your money on a youtube video?  I suppose CBS and all the major media were in on this too.  I am sure those people interviewed were really planted by the Bush admin.  Give me a break.

WW I can tell you think this conspiracy is crap. And that is fine. Put did you watch that video I posted early. If you didn't, please do. It might make you rethink some things. Maybe not, that's up to you. But I really don't know how you can watch the video I posted early and not atleast have second thoughts.

there is a lot of good evidence put forth by this film. i really find it hard to believe though. i know the video said something about "some people watching this video are going to say this is just an attack of the republicans by the liberals" This is exactly what i think. they will do anything to get at the republicans and the president. Liberals are destroying this country and the integrity of our government
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Fri May 04, 2007 6:45 pm

this topic interested me quite a bit so i searched a lil bit, i also found a few videos in which you can see squibs (mysterious clouds of smoke), 20-30 stories below the falling stories.  its not like one whole level blows out before but maybe a few windows.....can you hoesntly say these arent planted bombs?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Fri May 04, 2007 6:51 pm

Roughrider wrote:
baller01 wrote:

there is a lot of good evidence put forth by this film. i really find it hard to believe though. i know the video said something about "some people watching this video are going to say this is just an attack of the republicans by the liberals" This is exactly what i think. they will do anything to get at the republicans and the president. Liberals are destroying this country and the integrity of our government

and republicans aren't by eroding personal privacy and treating everyone in the country like a potential terrorist?

this country is being screwed by both sides pretty hard.
rep

Postby ndfan » Sat May 05, 2007 8:00 am

[user=267]rep[/user] wrote:
Roughrider wrote:
baller01 wrote:

and republicans aren't by eroding personal privacy and treating everyone in the country like a potential terrorist?

this country is being screwed by both sides pretty hard.

well said rep
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wild Wolves » Sat May 05, 2007 2:52 pm

baller01 wrote:

I sat in a room full of clients and watched 9/11 happen.  I have searched for information at least twice yearly on the event and have watched the video you presented at least 5 times in the last two years.  Since we have nothing conclusive in terms of the Pentagon(no video indicating the angle of the planes impact). and most video of the twin towers is a great deal away.  I will admit that immediately after watching this video I was very skeptical of the attacks.  The more I have watched and the more I have read the more I think that there will never be real answers to some questions (unless we start crashing planes into buildings).  So yes I did have second thoughts but those were a couple of years ago.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ming01 » Sat May 05, 2007 9:58 pm

George Bush payed off the terrorists to say they blew up the towers, and he also pays them to hate America... this is just a bunch of left-wing propaganda.

The guy does bring up some good points, but how easy is it manipulate/edit some of these videos?
Last edited by Ming01 on Sun May 06, 2007 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Sun May 06, 2007 10:18 am

I agree with Ming. It is pretty easy to get the viewer to see it from their side and their side only in videos like this. BUT!!! I think it's pretty clear that there was no plane that crashed into the pentagon. I don't think that it was our gov who caused the attack tho.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun May 06, 2007 5:59 pm

I am thinking that the plane that hit the pentagon hit at the base of the outer wall, but I haven't been able to find any pix or vid to confirm my own recall.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories