JFK assasination

All other topics other than sports related.

Was JFK assasinated by Lee Harvey Oswald himself or by conspiracy?

Oswald alone
16%
Conspiracy
84%

Total votes : 19

Postby Strike3? » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:19 pm

baller01 wrote:
Strike3? wrote:Another thing to think about is 2 days after Kennedy was assassinated, Oswald was assassinated by Jack Ruby ( I think his name is )...Although Jack denies being part of a conspiracy, and that he acted out of rage and anger.

Some people believed that the mafia killed JFK. Doesn't it make sense that Jack Ruby, a member of the mafia, would go and kill Oswald to make sure he didn't squeel. Jack Ruby had cancer and was going to die very soon anyways. He had nothing to lose by killing Oswald. Just a thought if you believe the mafia killed JFK.

very interesting....theres so many conspiracy theories out there
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Spoof_Team » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm

baller01 wrote:
rep wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:I don't think the gov't is smart enough to pull it off.  Then again they faked the twin towers crash and the pentagon crash.;)

don't forget the whole moon landing deal...

What you mean they faked the twin towers crash and pentagon crash?

And about the moon landing, I kinda also think that was a hoax. You are telling me we can send individuals a million miles into space but we don't have a device to warm up our food? Microwave wasn't invented until the 70s and we so called, landed on the moon in 1969. It had the perfect motive too. Act like we landed on the mood to say we beat the Soviets.

The moon is only 241,000 miles away from Earth.

In theory, it's easy to reach: (requires simple physics)

1. Obviously, achieve orbit.

2. Orbit for a while, using it to achieve momentum.

3. Acquire more momentum from an engine boost at the correct projection angle.

4. If done successfully and at the right angle, it's possible that, in the vacuum of space, enough momentum could be attained to achieve lunar orbit.

My point? It did happen.

Unless you have a better argument?
Spoof_Team
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Spoof_Team wrote:
baller01 wrote:
rep wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:I don't think the gov't is smart enough to pull it off.  Then again they faked the twin towers crash and the pentagon crash.;)

And about the moon landing, I kinda also think that was a hoax. You are telling me we can send individuals a million miles into space but we don't have a device to warm up our food? Microwave wasn't invented until the 70s and we so called, landed on the moon in 1969. It had the perfect motive too. Act like we landed on the mood to say we beat the Soviets.

4. If done successfully and at the right angle, it's possible that, in the vacuum of space, enough momentum could be attained to achieve lunar orbit.

My point? It did happen.

Ok so I was a little off on the miles, haha. Actually, I don't have much of an arguement. Answer this for me though. How come when they put the flag on the moon, the flagged waved? There is no oxygen on the moon therefore no wind. Please explain.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Strike3? » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:10 pm

baller01 wrote:
Spoof_Team wrote:
baller01 wrote:
rep wrote:

My point? It did happen.

Ok so I was a little off on the miles, haha. Actually, I don't have much of an arguement. Answer this for me though. How come when they put the flag on the moon, the flagged waved? There is no oxygen on the moon therefore no wind. Please explain.

there was also something like 2 different shadows faced different way...i think
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby shs01240 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:53 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=74]Wild Wolves[/user] wrote:
Anyone ever seen the information that draws comparisons between Lincoln and JFK assasinations.
</span>

There is some really freaky comparisons that will blow your mind. it would be great if someone could find them.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:46 pm

here's an interesting video on this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5AQdphWO2SQ
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tu-Big » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:22 pm

Strike3? wrote:
baller01 wrote:
Spoof_Team wrote:
baller01 wrote:
rep wrote:

My point? It did happen.

there was also something like 2 different shadows faced different way...i think

The explanation i heard for the flag looking as if it is waving is that there are lead bars in the flag that hold it out so you can see it. The only thing i can think of with the flag looking like it waved is that when they put it up, the lead bars moved down into place, making it look like it was waving.
Tu-Big

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories