Westboro Baptist Church

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby carolina blue » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:03 pm

these people hold up signs at the funerals of americans soldiers that say "Thank God For Dead Soldiers" and "God Blew Up The Troops". they hold up numerous other signs that are unethical in my opinion. what are everyone's thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubiP3mP3Ds

check out this video.
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:46 pm

carolina blue wrote:these people hold up signs at the funerals of americans soldiers that say "Thank God For Dead Soldiers" and "God Blew Up The Troops". they hold up numerous other signs that are unethical in my opinion. what are everyone's thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubiP3mP3Ds

check out this video.

that is bs, a family is trying to honor their brave honorable child and trying to rightfully grieve their loss and you got those people doing this!!! it makes me mad!!!
klg_11

Postby baseball » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:54 pm

so if someone walks up and shoots her in the face 15 times we can jsut say God wanted it to happen??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:56 pm

baseball wrote:so if someone walks up and shoots her in the face 15 times we can jsut say God wanted it to happen??

haha "thank god for her gettin shot in the face" i would write that on a sign and go to her funeral
klg_11

Postby carolina blue » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:15 pm

i dont understand how people can think like that. its like they are the spawn of satan.
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby cheesewheel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:30 pm

I watched something about these people on Fox News a while back. They truly are corrupted. I don't know how anyone can go disrespect the family of someone who's son or husband or whoever just died keeping them safe. It is rediculous.
cheesewheel
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Wild Wolves » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:08 am

A while back an English reporter spent an extendd period of time with this family and did a full hour story on them.  At the end I felt very sorry for the children, they were basically brainwashed into thinking like this mother.  The church consists of that family.  It was broadcast on the BBC and I think it is on youtube.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:26 am

i recently heard that the Phelps family is going to picket at the funerals of victims of the VA shooting, i hope that authoritys can stop this, and if not i hope that someone does, do they realize how disrepectful they actually are. they must have no morals.
klg_11

Postby carolina blue » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:06 am

klg_11 wrote:i recently heard that the Phelps family is going to picket at the funerals of victims of the VA shooting, i hope that authoritys can stop this, and if not i hope that someone does, do they realize how disrepectful they actually are. they must have no morals.

ya the word going around is that they are gonna protest at the funerals. too bad they are legally allowed to. freedom of speech. they believe what their signs say. they have no morals of any sort.
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:23 am

she says the reason these people are dead is because God wants them dead for disobeying him.  i tihnk they are OBEYING him the way they are fighting for peace which is his goal
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:51 am

carolina blue wrote:
klg_11 wrote:i recently heard that the Phelps family is going to picket at the funerals of victims of the VA shooting, i hope that authoritys can stop this, and if not i hope that someone does, do they realize how disrepectful they actually are. they must have no morals.

ya the word going around is that they are gonna protest at the funerals. too bad they are legally allowed to. freedom of speech. they believe what their signs say. they have no morals of any sort.

in some states it is illegal to protest so far from a church, i believe but not sure, i know there has been several attmepts in many states to try and pass a law stating that.
klg_11

Postby Roughrider » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Does anybody know where the freedom fighters were. They are a great biker gang that helps cut all of the protesting out of military funerals. It doesnt matter who the person that has passed on, that is about the worst thing in the world to do to go to someones funeral and disrupt the service because they are protesting the war. that is just uncalled for. After watching that video, i cannot believe that woman. she thanked god for 9/11 and for aids. that is just so wrong and unbelievable. these are the people that are bringing down this country.
Last edited by Roughrider on Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:16 pm

Roughrider wrote:Does anybody know where the freedom fighters were. They are a great biker gang that helps cut all of the protesting out of military funerals. It doesnt matter who the person that has passed on, that is about the worst thing in the world to do to go to someones funeral and disrupt the service because they are protesting the war. that is just uncalled for. After watching that video, i cannot believe that woman. she thanked god for 9/11 and for aids. that is just so wrong and unbelievable. these are the people that are bringing down this country.

My dad had some friends that were Freedom Fighters

This lady is "Nucking Futs", she's just trying to get attention & nobody cares. What gives her the right to do that. but on a better note I think I heard her mention something about a Bully Pulpit. hahaha
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Roughrider » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:36 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
Roughrider wrote:Does anybody know where the freedom fighters were. They are a great biker gang that helps cut all of the protesting out of military funerals. It doesnt matter who the person that has passed on, that is about the worst thing in the world to do to go to someones funeral and disrupt the service because they are protesting the war. that is just uncalled for. After watching that video, i cannot believe that woman. she thanked god for 9/11 and for aids. that is just so wrong and unbelievable. these are the people that are bringing down this country.

This lady is "Nucking Futs", she's just trying to get attention & nobody cares. What gives her the right to do that. but on a better note I think I heard her mention something about a Bully Pulpit. hahaha
I give them all the respect and support in the world. i think they are doing a terrific job and i hope they continue it
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:41 pm

Roughrider wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

I give them all the respect and support in the world. i think they are doing a terrific job and i hope they continue it

i sure hope your talkin about the Freedom fighters and soldiers and not that devil woman and her family
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Roughrider » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:05 pm

baseball wrote:
Roughrider wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

i sure hope your talkin about the Freedom fighters and soldiers and not that devil woman and her family

i am talking about the freedom fighters. i really do think they are doing an awesome job. i cannot believe those people from the westboro baptist church are doing what they are doing. they are tearing this country apart

Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:18 pm

baseball wrote:
Roughrider wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

Nope I'm pointing fingers straight at the crazy devil lady
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:19 am

She is a nut case.  It just stuff me off how ppl like her can disgrace our nation and troops, who just happen to be fighting for her own freedom right now.
Last edited by Ming01 on Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby cheesewheel » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:57 am

I wonder what they would think if they got AIDS. "Thank God I got AIDS!" I kind of wish it would happen to them.
cheesewheel
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rumbles » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:03 pm

These people dont deserve to live in this country we should take them to Iraq and drop them in the middle of the war and mock them because their dead. Way to act like a group of church people flippin idiots
Last edited by rumbles on Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:23 pm

Instead of going after Saddam we should of went after westboro church
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:36 pm

several of my cousins went to war and thank god they came back alive, i am proud of them and i am proud of my country, people like this(westboro) should be shot, it makes me mad, they are cowards that protest honorable young men and women that brave their life for this great country, i have a friend that got killed in iraq, if anyone knows cody wentz, he was a football player from williston, he lost his life in iraq fighting for what he thought was right and i remember him daily and he was a brave young man, if they would have protested his funeral i couldnt even begin to say what i would have done
klg_11

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:36 am

First I am pretty sure it is freedom riders.  Second this church was represented in Bismarck at the funerals of Travis V. and Curtis M. of the 188th.  The Freedomm Riders were very effective in making church wasn't heard.  Third, I have been told that this group is really after money. they make requested based on their constitutional rights and if those requests aren't followed they sue the city/state that had jurisdiction.  They also purposely say the most inflamatory things possible to provoke you into doing something for which you could be sued.  The religion of the almighty dollar.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mustanghero » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:11 am

Wild Wolves wrote:First I am pretty sure it is freedom riders.  Second this church was represented in Bismarck at the funerals of Travis V. and Curtis M. of the 188th.  The Freedomm Riders were very effective in making church wasn't heard.  Third, I have been told that this group is really after money. they make requested based on their constitutional rights and if those requests aren't followed they sue the city/state that had jurisdiction.  They also purposely say the most inflamatory things possible to provoke you into doing something for which you could be sued.  The religion of the almighty dollar.

unfreakinbelievable
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby carolina blue » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:First I am pretty sure it is freedom riders.  Second this church was represented in Bismarck at the funerals of Travis V. and Curtis M. of the 188th.  The Freedomm Riders were very effective in making church wasn't heard.  Third, I have been told that this group is really after money. they make requested based on their constitutional rights and if those requests aren't followed they sue the city/state that had jurisdiction.  They also purposely say the most inflamatory things possible to provoke you into doing something for which you could be sued.  The religion of the almighty dollar.

unfreakinbelievable

that would not surprise me if that was their main objective.
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories