myspace or facebook

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:06 pm

klg_11 wrote:
ndfan wrote:[user=408]klg_11[/user] wrote:
project-pat wrote:I did have a partner in crime though

its kinda weird meeting people on facebook now, having a face to some of these screenames, but not sure on all of them but it makes it different

Just don't let any Cavalier people know I've been wearing Mayville things.

hey you two, i was the one in the chat with you, if u didnt know. i was gonna tell u but then this came back on

hmmm...interesting, yeah the site didn't work right away when you guys said...turns out i just had to click refresh:goofy: I'd probably still be siting on facebook by myself if I didn't guess haha
project-pat

Postby baseball » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:39 pm

so pp....fellow HOFer here.....whats a fellow member have to do to be an admin in the group haha, i shoudl be atleast an officer
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:53 pm

baseball wrote:so pp....fellow HOFer here.....whats a fellow member have to do to be an admin in the group haha, i shoudl be atleast an officer

pshhh lookin for handouts, ;)
klg_11

Postby baseball » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:37 pm

klg_11 wrote:
baseball wrote:so pp....fellow HOFer here.....whats a fellow member have to do to be an admin in the group haha, i shoudl be atleast an officer

pshhh jealous non hall member haha;)
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:05 am

baseball wrote:
klg_11 wrote:

pshhh jealous non hall member haha;)

ya.. but someday.. and the world will be better for my induction.
klg_11

Postby Weezy Baby » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:33 am

MYSPACE hands down
Weezy Baby

Postby feeshattack » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:38 am

i agree, much better organization and better profiles.... the only thing that facebook is better than myspace is that you can have more pictures
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby iceman3 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:01 am

feeshattack wrote:i agree, much better organization and better profiles.... the only thing that facebook is better than myspace is that you can have more pictures

cant you have like 300 pics on myspace. who would actually do that tho? even tho i have both right now, i like myspace better cuz you can do more things.
iceman3

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 am

Facebook is way better IMO.  Myspace is too much work, and facebook is easy to find people, and i like the facebook setup better.  Facebook is simple, and easy to browse through people.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:02 am

also with facebook you dont get a bunch of junk mesages, with myspace lately ive gotten an exceddful amount of message from pple i dont know just spam
klg_11

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:02 pm

hoopsstar2391 wrote:Facebook is way better IMO.  Myspace is too much work, and facebook is easy to find people, and i like the facebook setup better.  Facebook is simple, and easy to browse through people.

Myspace is a lot more work, but you can express yourself a lot more. Backgrounds, music, quizes, etc...
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Blue puppy_fake » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 pm

I don't want anybody to close to me, because that's myspace.
Blue puppy_fake

Postby Blue puppy_fake » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 pm

One time i put my face in a book.
Blue puppy_fake

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:39 pm

Blue puppy_fake wrote:One time i put my face in a book.
I don't want anybody to close to me, because that's myspace

WOW! very insightful!
klg_11

Postby 1337 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:18 am

For anyone who is a Myspace hold out (yuck) that doesn't want to join Facebook, give an up and coming Myspace killer known as Virb a look. Pretty slick:

http://www.virb.com/
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:36 pm

This does look kinda sweet. But I hate starting over with stuff like myspace or facebook. I might give it a shot tho....
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:51 pm

grizz wrote:This does look kinda sweet. But I hate starting over with stuff like myspace or facebook. I might give it a shot tho....

also witth that one none of my friend have it so who do i add, ill have to convince several to try it with me before i make the leap
klg_11

Postby grizz » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:14 pm

1337 wrote:For anyone who is a Myspace hold out (yuck) that doesn't want to join Facebook, give an up and coming Myspace killer known as Virb a look. Pretty slick:

http://www.virb.com/

Ok, you just had to bring it up didnt you. I've been so curious ever since you posted this so I had to get one. Anyone else that has or is going to sign up, just PM me so I can get some friends.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:18 pm

here's one if anyone wants to mess around and put up a profile, mine is http://affiliate.kickapps.com/4038/ndsportsfan

There is link in the middle, at the bottom of the page to register an account if you like, it's free to board members and non-members alike.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:11 am

Awww, how come theres no close up pic? You're a mysterious man NDSportsFan.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:12 am

I'm sort of like Charley, but without all the hot Angels.   :(
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 1337 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:06 pm

Ok, you just had to bring it up didnt you. I've been so curious ever since you posted this so I had to get one. Anyone else that has or is going to sign up, just PM me so I can get some friends.

Haha, my apologies. Hope you enjoy it! Give it some time, it will grow, and it is fundamentally more sound than myspace from the ground up.
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:45 am

The link at the bottom of the page for the Preps Place has actually gotten a few members.  I've got a domain name for it, but I just haven't figured out how to change it yet.  Someday it'll be prepsplace.com when we go worldwide, It'll be the number one place on the planet to post your personal highlight video in all sports to attract college recruiters.  Just add a soundtrack and you can have your own personal music video.  We're still not quite at that point just yet, :?.    I plan on connecting it with the montana board at montanaprepsports.com also when that get built up a little and I implement some customization to that board.  Watch out myspace, we're comin.

Has anyone looked at Imeem.com yet?  That is probably one of the fastest growing social networking sites right now.  It's basically for people to upload their music and create playlists for others to listen too.  It's pretty neat.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Cross_over » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 am

Looks cool but im a myspace person. Just because its got more that i can do with it facebook is just to boring for me.
Cross_over
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories