The Most Orriginal Posting Name On Preps

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Who do you guys feel has the most orriginal name on preps......my vote goes to : experiencingtechnicaldifficulties.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:30 am

The Schwab wrote:Who do you guys feel has the most orriginal name on preps......my vote goes to : experiencingtechnicaldifficulties.

ya i like that one, i also like chewy. kind of a different name.
klg_11

Postby cityleaguer » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:50 am

I won't lie I like the name Schwab just because it makes you seem more knowledgeable, and as for mine it's not just a name....it's a way of life, haha.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:25 am

cityleaguer wrote:I won't lie I like the name Schwab just because it makes you seem more knowledgeable, and as for mine it's not just a name....it's a way of life, haha.

dude that's from American Pie...wow
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:00 pm

cityleaguer wrote:I won't lie I like the name Schwab just because it makes you seem more knowledgeable, and as for mine it's not just a name....it's a way of life, haha.

I gotta agree with that one. It almost gives you some respect before you even post because everyone knows who the Schwab is.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:54 pm

i guess anything to make me sound like i know what i'm talking about.......hahaha
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:44 pm

grizz wrote:

I gotta agree with that one. It almost gives you some respect before you even post because everyone knows who the Schwab is.

hahaha true, its only the guy who knows THE MOST about all sports.  how do you not respect that guy.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:00 pm

I like this new guy named silentbob. Thats a pretty ironic name to be on this website. I liked those movies too.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby uber pwnage » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:01 pm

I thought this was the most original name. How are any of these names that are borrowed from movies or tv shows original?
uber pwnage

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:47 pm

OK uber, that is about enough jealousy out of you. Sorry we didn't mention you're name, but obviously we mentioned those names because we like them. Its not a big deal, its just a compliment.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby uber pwnage » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:59 am

grizz wrote:OK uber, that is about enough jealousy out of you. Sorry we didn't mention you're name, but obviously we mentioned those names because we like them. Its not a big deal, its just a compliment.
My names not original i dont care.
But this post isnt about favorite names it about most original names.
I swear sometimes i think this is the only forum any of you have ever been on. You go sooo off topic in every single thread.
uber pwnage

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:14 am

uber pwnage wrote:
grizz wrote:OK uber, that is about enough jealousy out of you. Sorry we didn't mention you're name, but obviously we mentioned those names because we like them. Its not a big deal, its just a compliment.
I swear sometimes i think this is the only forum any of you have ever been on. You go sooo off topic in every single thread.

well if you dont like the way we do things here, then get off and go back to your other forums, if they are so much better. and i havent even seen you post anything outside of the open topics discussion, so why are you on a sports forum. go back to WOW and stay there.

DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:33 am

DeuceTrey wrote:
uber pwnage wrote:

well if you dont like the way we do things here, then get off and go back to your other forums, if they are so much better. and i havent even seen you post anything outside of the open topics discussion, so why are you on a sports forum. go back to WOW and stay there.

^^^^^^^ AMEN ^^^^^^^   oops sorry this is off topic
klg_11

Postby uber pwnage » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:53 am

[quote][/quote]
Last edited by uber pwnage on Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
uber pwnage

Postby uber pwnage » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:53 am

klg_11 wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:
uber pwnage wrote:

^^^^^^^ AMEN ^^^^^^^   oops sorry this is off topic

That's abbreviated WoW thank you very much.;)
I do post outside of open topics, but half the time it seems pointless because all that ends up happening is me getting flamed by a bunch of inconsiderate teenagers that have nothing to contribute to this forum other than bragging up thier home team.
Last edited by uber pwnage on Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
uber pwnage

Postby uber pwnage » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:02 am

You know what maybe I will leave...
uber pwnage

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:05 am

uber pwnage wrote:You know what maybe I will leave...

:alc:    na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye
klg_11

Postby point/center » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 am

everyone relax. it's  a saturday. tomorrow is April fools day, palm sundy and the first sundy in april....no need to get to uptight. go fishing, chill out.....nothing in here is worth getting to worked up about.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:07 am

point/center wrote:everyone relax. it's  a saturday. tomorrow is April fools day, palm sundy and the first sundy in april....no need to get to uptight. go fishing, chill out.....nothing in here is worth getting to worked up about.

:clap: Nice! i like the fishing idea. just gettin ready to go coincedently
klg_11

Postby point/center » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:13 am

klg_11 wrote:
point/center wrote:everyone relax. it's  a saturday. tomorrow is April fools day, palm sundy and the first sundy in april....no need to get to uptight. go fishing, chill out.....nothing in here is worth getting to worked up about.

:clap: Nice! i like the fishing idea. just gettin ready to go coincedently

same here...fish on
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:23 pm

we got a new comer on the website and i already give him the nod for a nice name, cheezyfriez i mean he had to be hungry or something when he came up with that, thats just sweet, cheezyfriez ur the man, just the name!
klg_11

Postby grizz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:32 pm

I bet he could find a nice mouth-watering avatar to go with that name.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:33 pm

grizz wrote:I bet he could find a nice mouth-watering avatar to go with that name.

and coincedently he could keep it as homer simpson
klg_11

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories