Who's the dominant Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ?

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby Mustanghero » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:44 pm

NBE2007 wrote:I was kinda disgruntled by all the little kids there. I was thinking "Do they even know what Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are?" I went to go see it because I grew up with the whole thing...video games and all.

I agree they did ruin the experience
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:15 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
grizz wrote:Well it costed $4.75, so I believe everyone here owes me about 5 cents to make up for the money lost. haha

obviously u aren't a true fan of TMNT

Haha I'm really not. I liked them as a kid and stuff but I was never a die-hard fan. Have you seen the movie mustang?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby NBE2007 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:53 pm

Oh forgot about who i thought was the dominant TMNT... I think that Leo was the best but I like a thing or two about the others..but Leo on top though
NBE2007

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:08 am

come on now grizz.... it wasnt as good as the origionals, but it was still cool.
Weezy Baby

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:12 am

grizz wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
grizz wrote:Well it costed $4.75, so I believe everyone here owes me about 5 cents to make up for the money lost. haha

obviously u aren't a true fan of TMNT

Haha I'm really not. I liked them as a kid and stuff but I was never a die-hard fan. Have you seen the movie mustang?

yah u know it, right when it came out ! :strong:
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby uber pwnage » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:15 am

Donatello easily.
He was smart and thought things through.
Michelangelo was a doof and Rafael was too cocky.
I guess Leonardo could put up a challenge in a fight, but Donny would probably out smart him.
uber pwnage

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:31 pm

uber pwnage wrote:Donatello easily.
He was smart and thought things through.
Michelangelo was a doof and Rafael was too cocky.
I guess Leonardo could put up a challenge in a fight, but Donny would probably out smart him.

that's what I like to hear !:alc:
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:17 pm

Doesnt it mean something "wierd" if you wear purple. I think Don is the worst one, but Mikey comes in a close second to last cuz hes about as equally annoying. Thats only in the new show though. The real-life TMNT movies were off the chains.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:33 pm

grizz wrote:Doesnt it mean something "wierd" if you wear purple. I think Don is the worst one, but Mikey comes in a close second to last cuz hes about as equally annoying. Thats only in the new show though. The real-life TMNT movies were off the chains.

Key example: Tinky winky of the teletubbies haha
project-pat

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:35 pm

project-pat wrote:
grizz wrote:Doesnt it mean something "wierd" if you wear purple. I think Don is the worst one, but Mikey comes in a close second to last cuz hes about as equally annoying. Thats only in the new show though. The real-life TMNT movies were off the chains.

dude prurple is awesome, so if u got a problem with purple u got a problem with me ! :box2:
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:36 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

dude prurple is awesome, so if u got a problem with purple u got a problem with me ! :box2:

I love and hate purple, HATE because of the minnesota vikings, but LOVE because of KOBE BRYANT chea
project-pat

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:38 pm

project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

I love and hate purple, HATE because of the minnesota vikings, but LOVE because of KOBE BRYANT chea

I'll agree with u on the Viqueens, but not on Kobe...he's good & all but he's a friend.
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:43 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

I'll agree with u on the Viqueens, but not on Kobe...he's good & all but he's a friend.

I love the Vikings, and absolutly hate 95.9% of the players in the NBA, Kobe included. If you are going to play like you dont need teammates, go play street ball.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:44 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

I love the Vikings, and absolutly hate 95.9% of the players in the NBA, Kobe included. If you are going to play like you dont need teammates, go play street ball.

Kobe doesn't need teammates, 50 points in 4 straight games, his teammates should play for the other team to make it a fair 1 on 9 haha
project-pat

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:45 pm

project-pat wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

Kobe doesn't need teammates, 50 points in 4 straight games, his teammates should play for the other team to make it a fair 1 on 9 haha

that's y I don't like him...he's too pompous
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:47 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

how can you say he's pompous, he takes the game over when it's necessary
project-pat

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:37 pm

project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

how can you say he's pompous, he takes the game over when it's necessary

cuz he is...let's change the subject
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:06 pm

Lets get back on track. I'm pretty sure that TMNT II from 1990s was THE best TMNT ever! I watched it tonight and I couldnt stop laughing.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mustanghero » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:23 pm

grizz wrote:Lets get back on track. I'm pretty sure that TMNT II from 1990s was THE best TMNT ever! I watched it tonight and I couldnt stop laughing.

TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze. Good movie
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:25 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
grizz wrote:Lets get back on track. I'm pretty sure that TMNT II from 1990s was THE best TMNT ever! I watched it tonight and I couldnt stop laughing.

except for the vanilla ice sequence...*shiver*...though that was good music back in the day.
rep

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:26 pm

rep wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

except for the vanilla ice sequence...*shiver*...though that was good music back in the day.

Kinda off topic...but who else caught Ice's explosion on Surreal life: fame games? That was insane, I thought jeremy was gonna get JACKED UP
project-pat

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:27 pm

rep wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

dude that part was the bomb. Vanilla was and still is the man.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby knights4 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 pm

project-pat wrote:
rep wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

Kinda off topic...but who else caught Ice's explosion on Surreal life: fame games? That was insane, I thought jeremy was gonna get JACKED UP
this guy saw it, stop colaberate and listen, ah vanila is a genious
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 pm

grizz wrote:
rep wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

no one samples 'under pressure' and lives to tell about it...NO ONE!!!!!!!

rep

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:32 pm

rep wrote:
grizz wrote:
rep wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

no one samples 'under pressure' and lives to tell about it...NO ONE!!!!!!!

He didn't sample, didn't you see the interview, it's got an extra DING in the beat haha
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories