Family Gu or South Park

All other topics other than sports related.

South Park or Family Guy

South Park
53%
Family Guy
47%

Total votes : 47

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:51 pm

sportsman20 wrote:southpark, cant get enough of cartman

i agree, he is the best. Family Guy is a funny show, but its too random and gets way to far off point sometimes and go with the gags for too long. It's much easier to lose interest in Family Guy than it is with South Park. Yes you know what is going to happen in South Park, but that show is more about the shock factor, not the sillyness.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MidnightMadness004 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:50 pm

they both are really funny shows. i like on family guy how they always blame meg. but i also like cartman's jew jokes. i'm going to have to say FG is best.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy everything else.
MidnightMadness004
NDPreps Reserve

Postby knights4 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:56 pm

sportsman20 wrote:southpark, cant get enough of cartman

Ya cartman in the man, if it's alright i'd like to change my vote to southpark by a smidgen
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cheezyfriez » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:07 am

gotta end this discussion now the best is the simpsons i mean come on how can u beat one of the longest running(if not the longest) show on tv family guy is good south park is ok but homer is by far the best
cheezyfriez
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Ming01 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:02 pm

cheezyfriez wrote:gotta end this discussion now the best is the simpsons i mean come on how can u beat one of the longest running(if not the longest) show on tv family guy is good south park is ok but homer is by far the best

the simpsons isn't like it used to be... groening is running out of ideas for that show, plus its too political
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Roughrider » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:49 pm

I think they are both awesome shows but i would give the upper hand to
Family Guy. that show is so unbelievably retarded that it is funny. It goes off on the wierdest things and it is so funny. Family guys RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 pm

Ming01 wrote:
cheezyfriez wrote:gotta end this discussion now the best is the simpsons i mean come on how can u beat one of the longest running(if not the longest) show on tv family guy is good south park is ok but homer is by far the best

the simpsons isn't like it used to be... groening is running out of ideas for that show, plus its too political

i personally like all three of them.
klg_11

Postby classb_fan00 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:57 am

family guy
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Chris Hansen, Dateline NB » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:28 pm

South Park by far..... Family Guy is terrible.  Every episode just consists of "HEY THATS LIKE THE ONE TIME I..." and goes to some stupid flashback that doesn't make any sense and is pretty much always irrelevant.  The episode of South Park that makes fun of Family Guy is dead on.  Family Guy comes back after being cancelled while great shows like Arrested Development stay cancelled? Shame.
You're with me, leather
Chris Hansen, Dateline NB
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC wrote:South Park by far..... Family Guy is terrible.  Every episode just consists of "HEY THATS LIKE THE ONE TIME I..." and goes to some stupid flashback that doesn't make any sense and is pretty much always irrelevant.  The episode of South Park that makes fun of Family Guy is dead on.  Family Guy comes back after being cancelled while great shows like Arrested Development stay cancelled? Shame.

yeah just like "OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KENNY, YOU B**TARDS" South park is WAY too predictable, it just turns into the same thing over and over again.
Last edited by project-pat on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby Mustanghero » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:35 pm

project-pat wrote:
Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC wrote:South Park by far..... Family Guy is terrible.  Every episode just consists of "HEY THATS LIKE THE ONE TIME I..." and goes to some stupid flashback that doesn't make any sense and is pretty much always irrelevant.  The episode of South Park that makes fun of Family Guy is dead on.  Family Guy comes back after being cancelled while great shows like Arrested Development stay cancelled? Shame.

yeah just like "OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KENNY, YOU B**TARDS" South park is WAY too predictable, it just turns into the same thing over and over again.

dude Kenny hasn't even been killed in like at least 7 episodes lately...I don't think I've ever seen him on it lately
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:38 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

dude Kenny hasn't even been killed in like at least 7 episodes lately...I don't think I've ever seen him on it lately

Yeah...that shows how much I watch that show...I don't get the channel that has it and I don't really care.
project-pat

Postby Ming01 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:12 pm

project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

Yeah...that shows how much I watch that show...I don't get the channel that has it and I don't really care.

sad...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:22 pm

Ming01 wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:
project-pat wrote:

sad...

I have seen quite a few episodes, I've borrowed the DVDs and I watch it when im out of town, and it's all the same.
project-pat

Postby NDbaseball » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:02 am

SP all the way!! The World of Warcraft and Lice Capade episodes are the funniest I think..
NDbaseball

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:42 am

NDbaseball wrote:SP all the way!! The World of Warcraft and Lice Capade episodes are the funniest I think..

those are some nice episodes right there
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:06 pm

NDbaseball wrote:SP all the way!! The World of Warcraft and Lice Capade episodes are the funniest I think..
Probably the funniest t.v. show i've ever seen
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:34 pm

The Schwab wrote:
Probably the funniest t.v. show i've ever seen

U say South Park but ur Avatar says Family Guy...confusing
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:00 pm

hahahaha, i just watched the world of warcraft episode on myspace, that was some funny stuff...south park just moved up in my heart.
project-pat

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories