Preps HOF

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:35 pm

if u ever need a new mod give it to pat he deserves it and could help

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:37 pm

cdub1 wrote:if u ever need a new mod give it to pat he deserves it and could help

thanks cdub, your the man. You would make an excellent mod also.
Last edited by project-pat on Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:42 pm

Here is a new category of membership to northdakotapreps.com:

NDPreps All-Pro

the criteria for membership:
  1. Must have at least 500 posts
  2. No serious rules violations
  3. Demonstates an ability to provide useful insights to topics and discussions
Anyone seeking membership should let me know if they would like to be considered, final approval is that of the administrator (me).  Memberships may be denied or revoked at any time by decision of the administrator, or acting upon the advice of the moderators.   Please use a private message to inform me of your application for the All-Pro status.

Since project-pat and cdub have initiated this discussion this will be considered their applications and they will be admitted as members. (unless they screw it up!)

Also this new category:

NDPreps Hall of Fame

1. must have 1000 posts
  2. same as other rules above
HOF candidates send me a PM for consideration, thank you.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:26 pm

It feels good to be the first induction to the preps all pro with cdub, nobody better to get inducted with.
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:42 am

Well...I'm not sure if this is still running because of NDSportsFan's new idea. But, I'll give my HOF inductions and see how it works out.

HOF inductions (March 18, 2007)

1. Point/Center (1166 posts)

2. SCC (935 posts)
project-pat

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:03 pm

Hall of Fame member........im so happy right now its unexplainable
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby knights4 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:13 pm

ndfan wrote:I took care of The Ambassador for ya for a while. jarebear i don't think you have to worry about him anymore either.

Hey wasnt The Ambassador a Parshal fan i wonder what he would be saying right about now. And congrats to all HOFers i strive everyday to be like you.
Last edited by knights4 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:23 pm

I am EXTREMELY happy to not have to read any posts from the Ambassador. I vote ndfan into the HOF for that reason alone.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:24 pm

grizz wrote:I am EXTREMELY happy to not have to read any posts from the Ambassador. I vote ndfan into the HOF for that reason alone.

haha he's already in. he got rid of my 2 least favorite members, Ambassador and Jarebear.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Haha I think its sweet how you started a huge trend now pat. You started this topic thinking it would go no where, but now the admistator turned into something huge. I'm going for the All-Pros!
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:39 pm

grizz wrote:Haha I think its sweet how you started a huge trend now pat. You started this topic thinking it would go no where, but now the admistator turned into something huge. I'm going for the All-Pros!

yeah, I was thinking this topic would get about 5 replies, all from ppl that I inducted.
project-pat

Postby knights4 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:44 pm

What can i say your're an inspiration to us all
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:46 pm

Yeah, but still no moderator nod:sob:

haha jk, I'm tryin to work my way out of the All-pro status, although it feels good to be the only all pro.
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:44 am

maybe someday even I can be an all-pro. :thanx:
klg_11

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:33 am

i have alot of work to do to be all-pro. maybe if i could post at home! haha.
Weezy Baby

Postby feeshattack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:23 pm

there should be like a pro amature or rookie or something like that..... like if you have only 100 posts, but people like you, or have a good IQ or something like that
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:40 pm

feeshattack wrote:there should be like a pro amature or rookie or something like that..... like if you have only 100 posts, but people like you, or have a good IQ or something like that
alot of the people with the high sports iq have it up there high because they have alot of friends on this site that they know personally....so i dont think that should have anything to do with it
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:45 pm

feeshattack wrote:there should be like a pro amature or rookie or something like that..... like if you have only 100 posts, but people like you, or have a good IQ or something like that

yeah feeshattack, stop braggin yourself up haha jk

maybe we could get something like an amateur for ppl with 250 posts or something. We'll talk to NDSportsFan about it.
project-pat

Postby kvrnm » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:56 pm

ummmm question what is the sports iq bar and how do u make them better? this may be a dumb question idk.
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:01 pm

People click on your name and press "add sports IQ" and the more ppl that add it, the higher your bar goes up, its really quite simple.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:02 pm

dude I honestly can't figure it out. I know people give it to you, but I've seen people with full sports IQ that have posted only 10 times and every one of them were probobly the most retarded and biased posts I've seen on this site.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:04 pm

grizz wrote:dude I honestly can't figure it out. I know people give it to you, but I've seen people with full sports IQ that have posted only 10 times and every one of them were probobly the most retarded and biased posts I've seen on this site.

It all depends on how many ppl you know personally, and how many of them care to give you IQ.
project-pat

Postby kvrnm » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:05 pm

project-pat wrote:People click on your name and press "add sports IQ" and the more ppl that add it, the higher your bar goes up, its really quite simple.

k thanks.
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:44 pm

I'll be perfectly honest, the algorithm for determining sports IQ is not perfect, other boards of this nature have voiced similar complaints.  What I've told my moderators is that it's a cool function to mess around with, but not to be taken too seriously.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:46 pm

I think all the ppl in the HOF should have almost full sports IQ, since they are in the HOF. I'm not saying this is a requirement, but this should be given to you once your in the HOF. NDSportsFan should for sure have full IQ. He freakin made this site.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories