Preps HOF

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:52 pm

grizz wrote:I think all the ppl in the HOF should have almost full sports IQ, since they are in the HOF. I'm not saying this is a requirement, but this should be given to you once your in the HOF. NDSportsFan should for sure have full IQ. He freakin made this site.

true, NDSportsFan should be governor of north dakota haha. I gave him IQ, come on let's get that baby full haha
project-pat

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:53 pm

I just gave him some too. He needs full sports IQ, lets see how fast we can get him up there.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:57 pm

CHEA, this topic hit the 100 post mark when i was expecting 10 at the most.
project-pat

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:07 pm

It's all based on some crazy algorithms created by the guy who made this message board format.  It's  got a few problems with it and it's almost impossible to get full sports IQ, but for some reason newer members with only a few votes have an advantage.  I'm not concerned because I've read all the complaints about it while troubleshooting other things here on this wowbb.

I can actually do an SQL query, if I want, in the administrative controls and it will show me who has given sports IQ, and to whom.  I haven't done one for awhile, because it's really not that important to me.  I'm more concerned about keeping nitwits from making the message board unbearable to read anymore.  (haha)
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:21 pm

No that would take way too long I bet. I wouldnt worry about it ND. Its not that big of a deal anyway
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:29 pm

Yeah, you got enough to worry about, I would say just get rid of the whole IQ thing, but since it came with the format, I guess there's nothing you can do. good work on a great site.
project-pat

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:38 pm

NDSportsFan your my second dad.:banana:
Weezy Baby

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:41 pm

Haha, well.................as long as there's no financial commitment.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Weezy Baby » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:44 pm

ok if you say so..........:stir: haha. i love these little things too! haha. good work and thanks for the site.
Weezy Baby

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:00 pm

I just added som IQ to NDSportsFan but with all of us giving him some it should be going up!

Come on People! If it wasnt for him we would be stuck Arguing with just our friends and i would have nothing to do ,  and i might even still had a job.
klg_11

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:02 pm

O ya, and if anyone is wondering u cant give urself sports IQ, ya i tried it!:headsmack:
klg_11

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:23 am

k so her is the dealio. projectpat started this idea and then it became this wonderful thing. which is great, but i think pat deserves more for his efforts. idk maybe a moderator or somthing, but what i had in mind is keeping the sunday nominations. they would mean nothing, but he should be able to have 1 weekly pick called "PAT'S PICK" haha and he would choose one person evry week for their good posts that week. what are evry1s thought on this?
Weezy Baby

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 am

Weezy Baby wrote:k so her is the dealio. projectpat started this idea and then it became this wonderful thing. which is great, but i think pat deserves more for his efforts. idk maybe a moderator or somthing, but what i had in mind is keeping the sunday nominations. they would mean nothing, but he should be able to have 1 weekly pick called "PAT'S PICK" haha and he would choose one person evry week for their good posts that week. what are evry1s thought on this?

works for me but i dont think he should have to choose 1 every week only the weeks he felt like it

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby klg_11 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 am

cdub1 wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:k so her is the dealio. projectpat started this idea and then it became this wonderful thing. which is great, but i think pat deserves more for his efforts. idk maybe a moderator or somthing, but what i had in mind is keeping the sunday nominations. they would mean nothing, but he should be able to have 1 weekly pick called "PAT'S PICK" haha and he would choose one person evry week for their good posts that week. what are evry1s thought on this?

works for me but i dont think he should have to choose 1 every week only the weeks he felt like it

then some of us could have a taste of the fame before we actually hit 500 or 1000 posts just so we know what it feels like to be famous before we hit the big times.
klg_11

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 pm

haha thanks Weezy, that post alone gets you an automatic PAT'S PICK haha, I wouldn't mind the idea, just run it through NDSportsFan first.
project-pat

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:12 am

Does full sports IQ get me a nomination???? :D
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:20 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:Does full sports IQ get me a nomination???? :D
not with 89 posts
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:14 am

Yeah the sports IQ means nothing really. I'm not saying you did this but you could have a whole bunch of buddies make new accounts just to give you sports IQ. I've seen someone with full sports IQ after 10 posts...... now if thats right, my dad is santa claus.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 am

haha your dad IS santa clause
Weezy Baby

Postby klg_11 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:14 am

Baller wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:Does full sports IQ get me a nomination???? :D
not with 89 posts
friends can add iq and it means nothing, the maker of this website doesnt have full iq. Iq is not dispensed properly so it makes no sense to base anyhting off of it.
Last edited by klg_11 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
klg_11

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 am

If anything its more of a "respect" bar. But even if it were changed to respect, it would still be screwed up because there would still be friends who would go on and give you all the respect you want.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:30 pm

grizz wrote:If anything its more of a "respect" bar. But even if it were changed to respect, it would still be screwed up because there would still be friends who would go on and give you all the respect you want.

I think it used to be called the respect bar
project-pat

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:29 pm

:baby::cannon::brush:i think its a big fat waste of time! it means nothin anyways haha! yeah!:teeter::freddy::headbang:

:surrender::stir::nana::angel::buttkick::coffee:
Weezy Baby

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:57 pm

yeah, I say nobody pays any attention to the Sports IQ thing anymore, It is just a screwed up system of seeing how many friends you have on this site.

K FED CHEA :banana::clap:
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:05 pm

ok right now, lets give each other iq, it will be sweet then we can go brag in another forum how much iq we have!!!!!:banana:
klg_11

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories