Rock Paper Scissors

All other topics other than sports related.

What's your favorite?

Rock
58%
Paper
21%
Scissors
21%

Total votes : 24

Postby Strike3? » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:20 am

I just wanted to know what everyones favorite one to throw is...i personally prefer scissors but thats just me...also do you guys go rock paper scissors than throw on the 4th time or do u go rock paper scissors and throw on the scissors? Also do you prefer going best out of one..or best out of 3?
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby uber pwnage » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 am

Paper is the silent assassin. Nobody ever sees it coming.
Throw on Scissors, Best out of 3 of course.
uber pwnage

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:07 pm

i like best out of 3 i pick rock the first time cuz if people tie u or lose to me the first time they switch to paper then i go to scizzors and then they usually go rock then they think he hasnt done paper yet so they go to scizzors and then comes the old rock

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cityleaguer » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:08 pm

cdub1 wrote:i like best out of 3 i pick rock the first time cuz if people tie u or lose to me the first time they switch to paper then i go to scizzors and then they usually go rock then they think he hasnt done paper yet so they go to scizzors and then comes the old rock

Not sure who's 21 on here or not....but it was funny b/c this last weekend at Army's west in Dickinson there was a Rock/Paper/Scissors tournament, haha, winner got like a trip to Vegas.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:31 pm

rock, paper scissors, then shoot of course. dont throw on scissors.

Use scissors. everyone uses rock first, but then ur openent thinks that and uses paper and Bam u got him on the scissors.

After u go one time so u use same arsenal or switch it?
klg_11

Postby Number7 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:01 am

Ill definately have to go with rock, but not the fist, the one from the budweiser commercial
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby Strike3? » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:30 pm

Jarebear wrote:
klg_11 wrote:rock, paper scissors, then shoot of course. dont throw on scissors.

Use scissors. everyone uses rock first, but then ur openent thinks that and uses paper and Bam u got him on the scissors.

[font=trebuchet ms]Do u seriously think all it out...RPS is just a game of luck, not skill.[/font]

theres no doubt theres luck in RPS but sometimes you can just outplay your opponent, its not all luck.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby klg_11 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:39 pm

Jarebear wrote:
Strike3? wrote:
Jarebear wrote:
klg_11 wrote:rock, paper scissors, then shoot of course. dont throw on scissors.

[font=trebuchet ms]Do u seriously think all it out...RPS is just a game of luck, not skill.[/font]

theres no doubt theres luck in RPS but sometimes you can just outplay your opponent, its not all luck.

[font=trebuchet ms]yah that's true too I guess[/font]

cmon now im a college student studying psychology, i gotta atleast try to sound a liittle psychological.
klg_11

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories