new rock or old rock

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:08 am

What do you like or dislike about either of them.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby NBE2007 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:46 pm

Some old rock...bands like Kansas, Styx, Boston, Foreigner, and all them..i like today's rock a little bit more because of the diversity of rock like Alternative Rock, Screamo, kid Rock, Pop Rock, and so on....Some of today's bands I like are Emery, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Hawthorne Heights, All American Rejects, Anberlin, A Change of Pace, and some others
NBE2007

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:52 pm

Please, ACDC, Poison, Def Leppard, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Boston, Bad Comapny, Warrant, Tom Petty, The Cars, Skid Row, Forgeiner, Journey... the list goes on and on. Nothing will EVER compare to the good ol' days of hard rock and roll.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 am

baller01 wrote:Please, ACDC, Poison, Def Leppard, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Boston, Bad Comapny, Warrant, Tom Petty, The Cars, Skid Row, Forgeiner, Journey... the list goes on and on. Nothing will EVER compare to the good ol' days of hard rock and roll.

agreed. You got love that music. There's nothing like layin back and throwin on a 33rpm vynal. haha. I'd add Zeppelin to that list though. I know it said the list goes on and on, but Zeppelin deserves alot of recognition. Not dissing new rock, I love new rock too, but you can't beat the 60's-80's.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby uber pwnage » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:42 am

Out with the new in with the old.
uber pwnage

Postby baller01 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

thunderbaseball_38 wrote:
baller01 wrote:Please, ACDC, Poison, Def Leppard, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Boston, Bad Comapny, Warrant, Tom Petty, The Cars, Skid Row, Forgeiner, Journey... the list goes on and on. Nothing will EVER compare to the good ol' days of hard rock and roll.

agreed. You got love that music. There's nothing like layin back and throwin on a 33rpm vynal. haha. I'd add Zeppelin to that list though. I know it said the list goes on and on, but Zeppelin deserves alot of recognition. Not dissing new rock, I love new rock too, but you can't beat the 60's-80's.

Zeppelin, ZZ Top, and Meat Loaf I all missed, sorry.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NBE2007 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:30 pm

Yeah i forgot to add Led Zepp in there too..my bad
NBE2007

Postby Jarebear » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:59 pm

I concur...but there are some good band out ther today who have just as much of an impact than some retarded rap bands.

Ex. Stone Sour, Slipknot, Korn, etc.
Jarebear

Postby kissarmy74 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:27 am

Two words:   Hair Metal!!!!!!
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital. -Joe Paterno
kissarmy74
NDPreps Starter

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories