Rap or Country

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm

NDSportsFan wrote: I know I'm weird, but I like both Rap and Country.   Tupac was the best at telling a story, I think Eminem is the most creative with the lyrics, Ludacris has some great stuff.  On the other hand I've been to two Tim McGraw concerts and I like a lot of laid back country stuff like Rascal Flatts.  And guys if you are ever gonna have a girlfriend you gotta learn to appreciate SOME music they can dance too.

My least favorite - 70's rock.

finally someone said Em and Luda, two of my favorites. im not a big fan of southern rap, to slow, and they rap to fast, and its usually just about cars and their shinny teeth. i like music the has some decent lyrics to it, has anyone listened to Obie Trice? and i hate country by the way, although i do like some of the older stuff from the 90's. and i also happen to like 70s rock as well, nice stuff to chill out to.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:29 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
NDSportsFan wrote: I know I'm weird, but I like both Rap and Country.   Tupac was the best at telling a story, I think Eminem is the most creative with the lyrics, Ludacris has some great stuff.  On the other hand I've been to two Tim McGraw concerts and I like a lot of laid back country stuff like Rascal Flatts.  And guys if you are ever gonna have a girlfriend you gotta learn to appreciate SOME music they can dance too.

My least favorite - 70's rock.

finally someone said Em and Luda, two of my favorites. im not a big fan of southern rap, to slow, and they rap to fast, and its usually just about cars and their shinny teeth. i like music the has some decent lyrics to it, has anyone listened to Obie Trice? and i hate country by the way, although i do like some of the older stuff from the 90's. and i also happen to like 70s rock as well, nice stuff to chill out to.

i dont listen to obie much but he had a nice showing in drama setter with yayo and em

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:16 am

Dr Dre hands down the best there is NO rap with out him. Nobody drops a better beat then the DOCTOR!!!
Last edited by ndfan on Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby dubblepen » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:58 am

ndfan wrote:Dr Dre hands down the best there is NO rap with out him. Nobody drops a better beat then the DOCTOR!!!

i second dat but u gots to throw in tupac to.
blood sweat and tears, i dripped all tre jus to get hur.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby player10 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:31 am

dubblepen wrote:
ndfan wrote:Dr Dre hands down the best there is NO rap with out him. Nobody drops a better beat then the DOCTOR!!!

Me third dat homie! I love rap yo!!!!:dude::cool::banana:
player10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:43 am

player10 wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

Me third dat homie! I love rap yo!!!!:dude::cool::banana:

I'll fort dat dog. Rap all the way! Long Live Tupac!
SportsAreLife

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:52 am

no way Country is da bomb. There is nothing like driving around out in the country and listenin to country. It relaxes me a lot.:cool1:
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:56 am

I bet it does relax you if you like listening to somebody sing about losing their job, their wife leaving them, or their dog dying.
SportsAreLife

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:59 am

SportsAreLife wrote:I bet it does relax you if you like listening to somebody sing about losing their job, their wife leaving them, or their dog dying.

well whats wrong with that? it sounds like you would rather listen to people talking about killing each other and using drugs and alcohol. It is not Rap Music it is RAT [size=2]music[/size]
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:02 pm

Wow Mauer07 you must be a 50 year old man that still lives with his mom and doesn't get out often.
SportsAreLife

Postby deere » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:13 pm

Rap not cool, who wants to listen to someone OD'ing on drugs, beatin your woman or shooting people. Wouldnt you rather listen to something that gives a positive message or atleast something you can relate to....great example they are setting for young kids....
deere

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:00 pm

deere wrote:Rap not cool, who wants to listen to someone OD'ing on drugs, beatin your woman or shooting people. Wouldnt you rather listen to something that gives a positive message or atleast something you can relate to....great example they are setting for young kids....

i can relate to alot of rap dont knock all rap until u heard all rap you listen to pac and biggie and jay z and errybody and then talk tell me wut hate it or love it has to do with any of that or changes or hail mary and i think they alll give a positive message hate it or love it the underdogs on top is a great bar or to know where u headed u gotta know where u been (my buddy) there are many great bars

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby deere » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:16 pm

wow your english is awesome!!! but anyways wasnt biggie and 2pac gangster rappers? didnt they wind up 6 feet in the ground....yeah they must of been just real angels to wind up dead by a drive by
deere

Postby baseball » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:18 pm

deere wrote:wow your english is awesome!!! but anyways wasnt biggie and 2pac gangster rappers? didnt they wind up 6 feet in the ground....yeah they must of been just real angels to wind up dead by a drive by

jealous wannabe rappers can change how a person dies ya know......
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:18 pm

deere wrote:wow your english is awesome!!! but anyways wasnt biggie and 2pac gangster rappers? didnt they wind up 6 feet in the ground....yeah they must of been just real angels to wind up dead by a drive by

makaveli lives and dont ever say nethin about the way i talk i dont bash u u dont need to bash me i dont like country but im not gonna bash it so i dont know y u feel the need to bash rap

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 pm

oh and ur english isnt better than mine trust me

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby deere » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:22 pm

jealous wannabe rappers thats why im saying rap is bad cuz a majority of the songs talk about killing and driveby's so......the post says Rap or Country.....hate it or love it, it says....so just giving my two cents so sorry pal...
Last edited by deere on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deere

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:22 pm

deere do you even know wut a battle is? and if you do tell me wut u think it is

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby deere » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:25 pm

a battle? like a rap battle, like see in 8 mile?
deere

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:26 pm

deere wrote:a battle? like a rap battle, like see in 8 mile?

surprised u knew wut that is good enough for me

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby deere » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:27 pm

if i said no where were you goin with that?
deere

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:27 pm

deere wrote:if i said no where were you goin with that?

i wuz goin to argue that u have no reason to talk about rap if u dont know wut a battle is but u at least do

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby deere » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:28 pm

oh, how come you dont like country?
deere

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:31 pm

deere wrote:oh, how come you dont like country?

just not a fan and i dont relate to it

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:34 pm

I've started liking country more and more. Rap is getting worse and worse, nothing beats the old school Dre, Snoop, Biggie, Pac, and Jay. The new area of rap is crap. See I can rhyme with the best today.
Last edited by ndfan on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories