Guitar Hero

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby dubblepen » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:46 pm

By far one of the sweetest games playstation has created.
blood sweat and tears, i dripped all tre jus to get hur.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:43 pm

I can't wait for it to come out on 360. its gonna be so much better than it was on PS2.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby uber pwnage » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:38 am

dubblepen wrote:By far one of the sweetest games playstation has created.

It was actually created by Activision which is a third party publisher which is why Guitar Hero 2 will be coming to the 360 and the wii this year.

It's a pretty addictive game but I'm not to sure if it would fall into the best playstation games of all time.
uber pwnage

Postby NBE2007 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:48 pm

What's everybodys favorite song to play? not because it is difficult..just because it fun to play....Carry on Wayward Son is my fav..followed by Free Bird, You Really Got Me, and Six
NBE2007

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:49 pm

NBE2007 wrote:What's everybodys favorite song to play? not because it is difficult..just because it fun to play....Carry on Wayward Son is my fav..followed by Free Bird, You Really Got Me, and Six

i agree with all those but you have to throw Beast and the Harlot in there.
project-pat

Postby Strike3? » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:52 pm

project-pat wrote:
NBE2007 wrote:What's everybodys favorite song to play? not because it is difficult..just because it fun to play....Carry on Wayward Son is my fav..followed by Free Bird, You Really Got Me, and Six

i agree with all those but you have to throw Beast and the Harlot in there.

Those are all great, but nothings better than I love Rock and Roll . especially on Medium difficulty...o yah
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:55 pm

I love rock and roll??? C'mon, my cousin who is in the 1st grade can play on expert. GH2 is a lot harder than GH for some reason.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:00 pm

haha yeah.
project-pat

Postby NBE2007 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:18 pm

I think "Six" by All That Remains is the hardest song that I've played so far...i have to take a break in between the song to rest my fingers and my arm from all the strumming
NBE2007

Postby dubblepen » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Killing in the Name, Sweet Child of Mine, and Free Bird, all on da expert level. Ya GH2 is a lot harder than GH for some reason.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby berry186 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:45 pm

NBE2007 wrote:I think "Six" by All That Remains is the hardest song that I've played so far...i have to take a break in between the song to rest my fingers and my arm from all the strumming

six is the best song with the solo in the middle
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:44 pm

Killing in the name, monkeywrench, free bird. They are all good. But has anyone ever tried to play "Jordan" on expert level. ITS IMPOSIBLE TO PASS!
Last edited by grizz on Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby shs01240 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:56 am

i gonna have to go with monkeywrench, freebird and Jessica

I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dubblepen » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:00 am

grizz wrote:Killing in the name, monkey wrentch, free bird. They are all good. But has anyone ever tried to play "Jordan" on expert level. ITS IMPOSIBLE TO PASS!

Its basically impossible to pass if you have never played it before. Once you have played it many times, you can kinda learn it and then get lucky with star power and pass it. But otherwise its impossible.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 am

From GH- infected, bark at the moon, cowboys from heck. From GH2- beast and the harlot, killing in the name, YYZ
thunderbaseball_38

Postby grizz » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:19 am

dubblepen wrote:
grizz wrote:Killing in the name, monkey wrentch, free bird. They are all good. But has anyone ever tried to play "Jordan" on expert level. ITS IMPOSIBLE TO PASS!

Its basically impossible to pass if you have never played it before. Once you have played it many times, you can kinda learn it and then get lucky with star power and pass it. But otherwise its impossible.

Thats a really sweet song, too. I would like to see the best GH player in the world play it.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby dubblepen » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:47 am

grizz wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

Thats a really sweet song, too. I would like to see the best GH player in the world play it.

Ya especially since he recorded it just for GH.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jarebear » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:57 pm

dubblepen wrote:
grizz wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

yah that song was pretty easy after I beat it on expert but yah it was hard to get it after a while. But byfar the best song is Beast & the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold on GH2.
Jarebear

Postby iceman3 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:41 pm

Jarebear wrote:
dubblepen wrote:
grizz wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

yah that song was pretty easy after I beat it on expert but yah it was hard to get it after a while. But byfar the best song is Beast & the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold on GH2.

[font=georgia]ya you more than likely didnt beat it. i like beast and the harlot, freebird, killin in the name. has anyone else beat both games on expert like me[/font]
iceman3

Postby Jarebear » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 pm

iceman3 wrote:
Jarebear wrote:
dubblepen wrote:
grizz wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

[font=georgia]ya you more than likely didnt beat it. i like beast and the harlot, freebird, killin in the name. has anyone else beat both games on expert like me[/font]

Why do u say that ?
Jarebear

Postby iceman3 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:16 pm

Jarebear wrote:
iceman3 wrote:
Jarebear wrote:
dubblepen wrote:
grizz wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

Why do u say that ?

[font=georgia]i would pwn you[/font]
iceman3

Postby kissarmy74 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:17 am

I really like John The Fisherman.  I know it's pretty easy, even on Expert, but it's fun to play.  Also like Who the heck was In my Room Last Night.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital. -Joe Paterno
kissarmy74
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jarebear » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:21 pm

iceman3 wrote:
Jarebear wrote:
iceman3 wrote:
Jarebear wrote:
dubblepen wrote:
grizz wrote:
dubblepen wrote:

Why do u say that ?

[font=georgia]i would pwn you[/font]

ok seriously who says pwn, other than gamer losers
Jarebear

Postby Weezy Baby » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:45 pm

dude only TRUE gamers say pwn. and obviously u r not one of them. U JUST GOT PWNED haha
Weezy Baby

Postby Jarebear » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:24 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:dude only TRUE gamers say pwn. and obviously u r not one of them. U JUST GOT PWNED haha

Dur I'm not a gammerdue to the fact that I have a...I can't remember what they're called...I think it's French...Oh yah a LIFE
Jarebear

Next

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories