Tappen alien update

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby rep » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:37 pm

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=154114&section=news

Alien tale goes ‘Coast to Coast’
[url=mailto:dolson@forumcomm.com]Dave Olson[/url], The Forum
Published Thursday, January 25, 2007

The mysterious goings-on at a Tappen, N.D., farm will be the subject of a coast-to-coast radio show Friday night, according to Torrey Briese, whose family has had several run-ins with things not of this world.

In September, Briese’s16-year-old son, Evan, woke his family in the middle of the night to say he had witnessed strange beings steal a 450-pound sow from a corral on the family’s farmstead.

The boy said he shot one of the creatures with a .22-caliber rifle and was thrown to the ground by another.

In July, Torrey Briese was giving a neighbor a ride into town when, he said, they saw a bluish light in the sky that stopped when they stopped and moved when they began driving.

After about 30 minutes, the object flew away with astonishing speed, according to Briese, who said his family has taken some ribbing for the reports.

function photoFull (URL) {
day = new Date();
id = day.getTime();
eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=510,height=510,left = 137,top = 84');");
}

[size=9]He said a rumor that the family’s pig had returned with eight piglets “was kind of upsettingâ€Â
rep

Postby ndfan » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:22 am

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has had that happen to.....:rolling:
Last edited by ndfan on Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDbaseball » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 am

I'll believe it when I see it...until then, that family needs their heads checked.
NDbaseball

Postby NBE2007 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:52 pm

Yeah so i guess extraterrestial life is just out of this world now?...There's no way that we are the only living things in this universe
NBE2007

Postby grizz » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm actually on the phone with one right now.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories