Best avatar on the site?

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby 5p1d3r » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:20 pm

i think the surge one is tight
5p1d3r

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:21 pm

No offense to the Brittney lovers on here, but I don't see her ever doing anything more with her singing career.  Look for her on future episodes of "where are they now?"  And while I'm on my soapbox :soapbox:  I wish the media would shut up about Anna Nicole Smith.  What's she famous for anyway, marrying an old guy?  What's so great about that?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:22 pm

no not even in the same league as k fed and shaved head brittany
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:22 pm

NDSportsFan wrote: No offense to the Brittney lovers on here, but I don't see her ever doing anything more with her singing career.  Look for her on future episodes of "where are they now?"  And while I'm on my soapbox :soapbox:  I wish the media would shut up about Anna Nicole Smith.  What's she famous for anyway, marrying an old guy?  What's so great about that?

playboy duh
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:23 pm

knights4 wrote:no not even in the same league as k fed and shaved head brittany

hey, give grizz his props, he reminded me of the good ol' days with the greatest pop known to man.
project-pat

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:24 pm

i'd get on that soapbox with u she's been died for like a month, and she contributed nothing to showbiz or society
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:25 pm

that's just a footnote to her career as a ...........................?   Spokesperson for trimspa?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:26 pm

project-pat wrote:

hey, give grizz his props, he reminded me of the good ol' days with the greatest pop known to man.

true great pop and avatar, but come on, i'll give it a distant 3rd 
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:28 pm

god i hated those stupid trimspa commercials, she was just a marolyn monroe wannabe, monroe was with dimagio, anna nicole some old rich dude, i give the nod to monroe obviously 
Last edited by knights4 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:34 pm

knights4 wrote:
project-pat wrote:

true great pop and avatar, but come on, i'll give it a distant 3rd 

IF me, grizz, and ndfan are the top 3...

1. ndfan

2. grizz

3. pp

I still think there are competitors for the top 3 though.
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:37 pm

1. nd fan

2. pp

3. grizz

3a. the field
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:41 pm

personally, i like the avatars that never change...i generally recognize people on here by their avatars and not by their names. so when someone changes it, i can't ever remember if the person i was talking to was hoopballer85485 or hoopballa483045.

rep

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:45 pm

fine i'll keep this one till the draft, unless the vikings somehow get em, than i'm keeping it forever 
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:48 pm

1. ndfan

2. grizz

3. ming01

4. ricky bobby

5. sportsarelife

6.baller01

7. point/center

8.cdub1

9. ND_fan

10. O_snap
project-pat

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:53 pm

u r 2 modest where would u put yourself
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:55 pm

I try to stay away from rating myself in anything. haha I do it on occasion, but that's just messin around, that was my serious list
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby knights4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:57 pm

alright that's fine, just know ur number 2 in my book and heart. lol
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:57 pm

knights4 wrote:alright that's fine, just know ur number 2 in my book and heart. lol

haha thanks man, that means alot

I'm keepin this one until my 1000 post, i got a little somethin special for that one. haha
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby klg_11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:47 pm

i like grizz's avatar "Surge" for one it was a great pop, and does anyone think that vault reminds them of surge a little bit. i dont think its exactly same taste but i think it is close.

Also one of my buddies had a surge alarm clock and when I would crash at his apartment after a long night on the town it would go off in the morning and just SREAM "SSUUUURRGE, SUUURRRGE, SUUUURRGE" and wouldnt go off until he turned it off which would always take a good ten minutes or more.

Also i think Surge gave away more free stuff than any other pop. I think about half the time u unsrewed the cap, I won a game for ps, and boxers, and a shirt,   my buddy won that clock, crazy , now all u get is buy one get one crap
klg_11

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:31 am

Thanks guys. I'm sure everyone here liked surge because it gives such a sugar high. haha. That alarm sounds pretty annoying tho.

Spider your xbox looks like it took a long time to paint. The LED in the middle is tight tho.

pat usually has some classy avatars. I seriously don't even know what some o f them are but they look important haha.
Last edited by grizz on Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 am

Yeah, Spider's is pretty sweet, is that a jumpman23 logo in the middle?
project-pat

Postby 5p1d3r » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:29 am

project-pat wrote:Yeah, Spider's is pretty sweet, is that a jumpman23 logo in the middle?

of coarse it is
5p1d3r

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:27 pm

5p1d3r wrote:
project-pat wrote:Yeah, Spider's is pretty sweet, is that a jumpman23 logo in the middle?

of coarse it is

that's sweet that gets into my top 10 for sure.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:38 pm

5p1d3r wrote:

of coarse it is

Is the jumpman supposed to make you feel a little more athletic and active while you're playing 3 hours of halo?? Haha that would probobly make me feel a little better when I do that.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:53 pm

yeah, nothing like playin halo on your new jumpan xbox, drinking surge, and laughin it up with K-FED...that's paradise haha
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories