final predictions...

final predictions...

Postby edc4lyfe » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:27 pm

with state just a day away, does anyone see any major differences from the latest poll?
edc4lyfe
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

Re: final predictions...

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:35 pm

The Class A boys race will look like this:
1. Bismarck
2. Williston (I think they will make it a lot closer then many would like to believe)
3. Century
4. GF Central
5. This spot is open to FIVE possible teams: GF Red River, Shanley/Oak Grove, West Fargo, Fargo North and Minot

The Class A girls will look like this:
1. Davies
2. Bismarck
3. Century
4. Dickinson
5. This spot is up for grabs for FOUR possible teams: West Fargo, Shanley/Oak Grove, Fargo South and possibly Minot
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10959
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: final predictions...

Postby edc4lyfe » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:The Class A boys race will look like this:
1. Bismarck
2. Williston (I think they will make it a lot closer then many would like to believe)
3. Century
4. GF Central
5. This spot is open to FIVE possible teams: GF Red River, Shanley/Oak Grove, West Fargo, Fargo North and Minot

The Class A girls will look like this:
1. Davies
2. Bismarck
3. Century
4. Dickinson
5. This spot is up for grabs for FOUR possible teams: West Fargo, Shanley/Oak Grove, Fargo South and possibly Minot

I agree.
edc4lyfe
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

Re: final predictions...

Postby ratman? » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:16 am

edc4lyfe wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:The Class A boys race will look like this:
1. Bismarck
2. Williston (I think they will make it a lot closer then many would like to believe)
3. Century
4. GF Central
5. This spot is open to FIVE possible teams: GF Red River, Shanley/Oak Grove, West Fargo, Fargo North and Minot

The Class A girls will look like this:
1. Davies
2. Bismarck
3. Century
4. Dickinson
5. This spot is up for grabs for FOUR possible teams: West Fargo, Shanley/Oak Grove, Fargo South and possibly Minot

I agree.


i also agree.
ratman?
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:05 am

Re: final predictions...

Postby gobison#6 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:21 pm

ratman? wrote:
edc4lyfe wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:The Class A boys race will look like this:
1. Bismarck
2. Williston (I think they will make it a lot closer then many would like to believe)
3. Century
4. GF Central
5. This spot is open to FIVE possible teams: GF Red River, Shanley/Oak Grove, West Fargo, Fargo North and Minot

The Class A girls will look like this:
1. Davies
2. Bismarck
3. Century
4. Dickinson
5. This spot is up for grabs for FOUR possible teams: West Fargo, Shanley/Oak Grove, Fargo South and possibly Minot

You realize state was already ran their ratman? So your opinion on the predictions is not even relevant anymore.
I agree.


i also agree.
Hail the Bison!
User avatar
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Cass County

Re: final predictions...

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 pm

He's just going around on different threads and posting stupid remarks...don't pay any attention to him!
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores@yahoo.com
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 10959
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: final predictions...

Postby balla45 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 pm

My apologies. I need to pay much better attention to these threads. The problem is gone.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~It does not take talent to hustle!
User avatar
balla45
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3827
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota USA


Return to Cross Country

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest