Up and Coming Runners in North Dakota

Up and Coming Runners in North Dakota

Postby Baitfish » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Who are some of the up and coming runners in North Dakota?
Baitfish
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Up and Coming Runners in North Dakota

Postby Thirty » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Baitfish wrote:Who are some of the up and coming runners in North Dakota?

From Williston there's Chris Chamberlin, 9th grader right now. And Brennan Goldade, Jacob Oleksik, Quinn Whalstrom who are all 8th graders with some moxy.
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby Thirty » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Thirty wrote:
Baitfish wrote:Who are some of the up and coming runners in North Dakota?

From Williston there's Chris Chamberlin, 9th grader right now. And Brennan Goldade, Jacob Oleksik, Quinn Whalstrom who are all 8th graders with some moxy.

I'm not sure if I spelled these correctly, that's how the names sound anyways.
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:25 am

Tom Startz (freshman next year) and Tyler Pederson (sophomore next year) will probably be the #3 & #4 runners for Shanley-Oak Grove. Look out for Shanley-Oak Grove...I see another Top 5 finish at State in the making :)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby theman » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 am

Well, with those names, there is a kid from South named Ethan Nordstog (sorry spelling). He's a 8th grader who did pretty soild and EDC last year.
WF's got some 9th graders showing some real promise in track this year--watch out for Tony Schulz and Erich Hahn.
Also, keep an eye on the 25 jv runners from Central. Chances are one them will be an absolute jock in the next couple of years.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baitfish » Sat May 01, 2010 10:27 pm

There will be a new high shool entering the Fargo area, and that will be Davies. Norstag is a Davies runner. Davies will be taking Souths State Team, and basically take most of the runners. Souths 2, 3, and 4 runners will be Davies next year. Norstag got sub 17 as a 9th Grader. Branden Scheel and Ben Bitter both got sub 18 this year. Scheel is a 8th Grader and Bitter is a 7th Grader.
Baitfish
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:50 am

Baitfish wrote:There will be a new high shool entering the Fargo area, and that will be Davies. Norstag is a Davies runner. Davies will be taking Souths State Team, and basically take most of the runners. Souths 2, 3, and 4 runners will be Davies next year. Norstag got sub 17 as a 9th Grader. Branden Scheel and Ben Bitter both got sub 18 this year. Scheel is a 8th Grader and Bitter is a 7th Grader.

You seem to know alot about who will be going to what school...could you please enlighten me on both the boys and girls that will be running for each school...it would be greatly appreciated.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Baitfish » Sun May 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Baitfish wrote:There will be a new high shool entering the Fargo area, and that will be Davies. Norstag is a Davies runner. Davies will be taking Souths State Team, and basically take most of the runners. Souths 2, 3, and 4 runners will be Davies next year. Norstag got sub 17 as a 9th Grader. Branden Scheel and Ben Bitter both got sub 18 this year. Scheel is a 8th Grader and Bitter is a 7th Grader.

You seem to know alot about who will be going to what school...could you please enlighten me on both the boys and girls that will be running for each school...it would be greatly appreciated.

I am not certain exactly about what goes on with the Girls, but with what I know, I will try to fill you in.
Girls
Tarin Lachowitzer- Davies
Erin Valenti- South
Katie Bostrom- South
Kelsey Zastoupil- Davies
Frances Conlin- South
Kayla Dostal- Davies
Those are just some of the Top runners from South's 2nd Place State Team
Boys
Jaden Radcliffe- South
Ethan Norstog- Davies
Branden Scheel- Davies
Ben Bitter- Davies
Jace Duffield- Davies
Noah Poss- South
Sean Ahlness- South
Cole Mehring- Davies
Baitfish
NDPreps Rookie

Postby theman » Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 am

Baitfish wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

I am not certain exactly about what goes on with the Girls, but with what I know, I will try to fill you in.
Girls
Erin Valenti- South
Katie Bostrom- South
Kelsey Zastoupil- Davies
Frances Conlin- South
Kayla Dostal- Davies
Boys
Jaden Radcliffe- South
Ethan Norstog- Davies
Branden Scheel- Davies
Ben Bitter- Davies
Jace Duffield- Davies
Noah Poss- South
Sean Ahlness- South
Cole Mehring- Davies

It's looking to me like Davies is going to be a lot better than South next year.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baitfish » Wed May 05, 2010 1:47 pm

theman wrote:
Baitfish wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Girls
Erin Valenti- South
Katie Bostrom- South
Kelsey Zastoupil- Davies
Frances Conlin- South
Kayla Dostal- Davies
Boys
Jaden Radcliffe- South
Ethan Norstog- Davies
Branden Scheel- Davies
Ben Bitter- Davies
Jace Duffield- Davies
Noah Poss- South
Sean Ahlness- South
Cole Mehring- Davies

It's looking to me like Davies is going to be a lot better than South next year.

Yeah, South will not be as strong, but they have a little bit of expieriance.
Baitfish
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Cross Country