Final Debate

Final Debate

Postby theman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok EDC and WDA meets and the state meet are coming up very shortly. The Bismarck boys will win the boys and girls state and WDA titles (given), and the West Fargo girls will win the EDC title (given). The girls WDA race is Wahlund's to loose. I now pose many questions that will be answered on this, and this only thread.

1.) Who will win EDC boys race, WF or GFC?
2.) Who will win individual EDC boys and girls races?
3.) Which Bismarck kid will win boys WDA?
4.) After seeing Gehrig (WF) run a 16:19 this weekend, can he be a factor in the state contention?
and
5.) Who will be the 2nd place teams at state?

Please keep comments about how good your school is to yourself. I myself do not go to GFC, but I can admit that they are legit this year. Please keep this unbiased, because I really want to know what think.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Final Debate

Postby baller24 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm

theman wrote:Ok EDC and WDA meets and the state meet are coming up very shortly. The Bismarck boys will win the boys and girls state and WDA titles (given), and the West Fargo girls will win the EDC title (given). The girls WDA race is Wahlund's to loose. I now pose many questions that will be answered on this, and this only thread.

4.) After seeing Gehrig (WF) run a 16:19 this weekend, can he be a factor in the state contention?
and

Please keep comments about how good your school is to yourself. I myself do not go to GFC, but I can admit that they are legit this year. Please keep this unbiased, because I really want to know what think.

4.) i do not see Gehrig being in any contention at state other then for 4th, 16:19 on the milaca course from what i have heard is nothing too tough, good time but not good enough for any better then 4th..
baller24
NDPreps Starter

Postby theman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 pm

baller24 wrote:
theman wrote:Ok EDC and WDA meets and the state meet are coming up very shortly. The Bismarck boys will win the boys and girls state and WDA titles (given), and the West Fargo girls will win the EDC title (given). The girls WDA race is Wahlund's to loose. I now pose many questions that will be answered on this, and this only thread.

and

4.) i do not see Gehrig being in any contention at state other then for 4th, 16:19 on the milaca course from what i have heard is nothing too tough, good time but not good enough for any better then 4th..

The milaca course is harder than most people think. It was very wet that day, the hills are few but terrible when you have to go up one, and there are many uncomfortable places on the course (ex. running downhill on the side of a slope while turning and headed for a narrow bridge with many people around you).
It is definately harder than valley city, and Gehrig's time was better at milaca. Just throwin that out there.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 pm

and

I don't think that this statement is a given...Fargo South will keep it close now that Laura Roesler is back and nearly at full strength.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby theman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:

and

I don't think that this statement is a given...Fargo South will keep it close now that Laura Roesler is back and nearly at full strength.

I believe that you, sir, told me one time that one person does not make a team. Laura and Tarin cannot win it by themselves.
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 pm

theman wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

and

I believe that you, sir, told me one time that one person does not make a team. Laura and Tarin cannot win it by themselves.

They aren't the only ones on the team though...they have gotten good races out of Conlin and Zastoupil. West Fargo runs as poor as they did at Valley City and anything can happen. If West Fargo runs well...then its NO contest!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Cross Country