Postby Browner » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks a lot run4fun

Parshall girls ran well....
"Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz"
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Re: Results of Beulah Meet??

Postby Stallng » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 am

Ken Wells will be champ. Fimbres Champ. Rugby Champs-Boys. Parshall Champs-Girls
Stallng
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am

Stallng wrote:Ken Wells will be champ. Fimbres Champ. Rugby Champs-Boys. Parshall Champs-Girls

I would say Many Ribs will win a close race for Class B boys, Fimbres wins but one of the Dunseith runners will give her a run come State, I am going to say the upset pick for the Boys Team will be Valley City over Rugby (really close; only a matter of points), and if Parshall's girls can run like they did this weekend then they will be the Girls Team champs.
Last edited by Run4Fun2009 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Dunseith_Runners » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 am

I think Sidney Kraft will still have something to say about the outcome of state before its over. But I do hope our 2 Dunseith girls place in the top 5. Its not out of reach for them. We will see this weekend at the Rugby meet. Most of the class B schools come to the race. I am sure atleast 8 of the top 10 in class B will be there ifnot all 10.
Dunseith_Runners
NDPreps Starter

Postby Browner » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:59 am

Dunseith_Runners wrote:I think Sidney Kraft will still have something to say about the outcome of state before its over. But I do hope our 2 Dunseith girls place in the top 5. Its not out of reach for them. We will see this weekend at the Rugby meet. Most of the class B schools come to the race. I am sure atleast 8 of the top 10 in class B will be there ifnot all 10.

I think you may be right. No doubt..Fimbres will win it all come state. Every runner has some race through out the season they don't run particularly well. Kraft will be up for this race because it is her home meet and she knows the course inside and out. If she beats Fimbres, it will be this week-end. She won't beat Fimbres after that.
Experience is everything. Fimbres has that....with all due respect to the Dunseith girls, this is really their first year of being competitive at a high level. Their time will come-but with much respect to them, not this year.
I think if the Dunseith girls go into the state meet with the mentality that they have nothing to lose, they could win it all. (individual title-one of them) but coaching is crucial..............
Much luck to all
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Postby Browner » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am

Stallng wrote:Ken Wells will be champ. Fimbres Champ. Rugby Champs-Boys. Parshall Champs-Girls

You got 3 out of 4 right my friend :lol:
Browner
NDPreps Starter

Return to Cross Country